Guest aycel02

just so GD on YT with ah in and min young presenting!

Ah In so cute, not so crazy with the bottom part of his outfit, but he's Ah In he could pull anything off!

I really like how he laugh, he was so cute with min young. they looked adorable!

gd.jpg

Ah In :wub:

Guest mathed2001

I have to tell you, I've never heard of above musicians or listened to them... definitely not Korean TOP 10 songs... his taste in music is "different" to say the least... I am going to check them out... curiosity... ;)

Rdgoodleaf~ I have to say though... When I looked up [and listened to] those songs, I can sort of see [and feel] why Ah In listens to those songs when he wants to immerse in emotion...  They are not the Kpop but I do like them.  And his favorite one sure sounds very nice...

I saw this piece of information before... but only the album name and not the song title.  So, thanks to you for making it so easy for anyone who might want to check out those songs... :rolleyes:

Guest tinysunbl

Hi jaeshinah^^

20101209194859270.jpg

How's everyone doing? Just have to share with you this beautiful Ah In video by 파쓰-nim. I'm watching Secret Garden now and this song is currently my fav. It's perfect for Ah In:

그남자 - Yoo Ah In 유아인. by 파쓰

Pictures and Vid of Ah In and Park Min Young at Golden Disk Award, complied by janjher and jaeshinah

Also: jaeshinah's translation of the vid and Ah In's (sort of) confession for IU

*EDIT*

Yoo Ah In and Moon Jae Shin take turn owning the end-of-year polls over at dramabeans. Go vote everyone!

About YAI's song recommendation, you can listen to them@YAI Haven. There is a YT compilation of all the songs he mentions. I'm in love with Seoul Electric Band and Fall Break now, all thanks to Ah In!

Wow ! I vote for SKK, but I can't believe it's losing betwenn PK and MSOAN... Well, low ratings but big fans I think...

And I voted too on dramabeans (SKK and Yoo Ah In all the time ^^)

I love these : "best piggyback scenes" => "Oh, Guh-ro. Sigh." He'll win !!

"favorite bromance" => SUNGKYUNKWAN's Jae-shin & Yong-ha: the bromance to end all bromances 49% !!!

And SKK and Yoo Ah In are in the top of 9 categories !!! 

Guest tinysunbl

News: YAI's Sky and Ocean movie resurfaces: http://news.nate.com/view/20101211n04973

I miss him in action. If casting news doesn't come soon, please let us get our hand on this movie!

Guest zingsharon

Once again!!! hahahaha.... im crazy bout this news!

Song Joong Ki & Yoo Ah In nominated for ‘Best Couple Award’

2010121301000942000060121.jpg

Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In from KBS 2TV’s “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” have been nominated for the ‘Best Couple Award’ at the 2010 KBS Drama Awards.

The two played the roles of ‘Yeorim’ and ‘Geol Oh’, which received massive support from fans of the drama as the representative ‘male couple.’ One scene in particular even created a ‘gay scandal’ between the two. Yeorim, who observed Geol Oh putting his life on the line in order to find the person who wrote the fake handbill, tearfully made the following outburst:”What does that make me, the person by your side? Fine, live as you want and get out of my sight.”

Although both actors and producers clarified the scene to be an expression of their deep friendship, it seems as if viewers took it differently, landing the two a nomination for the awards show.

A representative of KBS’s variety team revealed, “Due to the aggressive recommendations and support the press corps have shown, we were able to confidently put the ‘Song Joong Ki and Yoo Ah In’ couple as nominations for the ‘Best Couple Award’. We predict that they will receive just as many user votes as the other hetero couples in the viewers votes.”

Even though the couple is said to be ‘just friends’, if the two should win the award, it would prove to be a great step towards a positive reception of the queer community in Korea!

Stay tuned to allkpop for the results of the “2010 KBS Drama Awards”, scheduled to be broadcasted on December 31st.

Source + Photos: Sports Chosun via Nate

Guest Asha Summer

This made my day! LOL, the best couple award goes to ...

20101212_seoulbeats_yoo-ah-in_song-joong-ki2.jpg

who ever made this fan art! Big thanks!

*EDIT* This is just for fun, no offense to Soong Joongki & fans...I just can 't see our YAI being girlie girly,the role is more fitting for SJK :)For all of us anticipating YAI & SJK best couple red carpet...LOL

tumblr_ldd6cixLhF1qftunoo1_500.jpg

@ Rxgoodleaf, Wandugi!!!! Can't wait!!!

Old & new YAI Crazies, we have a latest interactive article @ the haven, please join us! We would love to hear from you there too!

GETTING to know YOO

Guest Rxgoodleaf

2010121309405512188_1.jpg

송중기는 최근 영화 '태어나긴 했지만'(감독 김정환, 제작 인디스토리) 출연을 확정하고 세부사항을 조율 중이다. '태어나긴 했지만'은 두 남녀의 로맨틱 코미디로 한예슬이 여자 주인공으로 출연한다.

송중기가 스크린에 복귀하는 것은 '마음이2' 이후 1년만이며, 한예슬의 영화 출연은 '용의주도 미스신' 이후 3년여 만이다. 송중기와 한예슬은 최근 연예계에 가장 '핫'한 배우라는 점에서 둘이 스크린에서 펼칠 화학 반응에 기대가 모아진다.

Brief Translation: Song Joong Ki will be in a movie, "태어나기 했지만" (Born But), with Han Ye Seul... a romantic comedy...

'걸오앓이'로 팬들의 사랑을 받은 유아인 역시 스크린으로 복귀한다. 유아인은 영화 '완득이' 출연을 놓고 최종 조율 중이다. 동명의 베스트셀러를 원작으로 한 '완득이'는 반항아인 17살 소년 완득이가 괴짜 담임선생님을 만나 성장한다는 이야기를 담은 영화. 연기파배우 김윤석이 출연을 확정, 유아인을 이끌어줄 예정이다.

Loved by many as "Gurl Oh Al Yee", Yoo Ah In will also comeback on screen. Yoo Ah In is in final stage of negotiation to star in a movie, "완득이" (Wandugi). Based on a bestseller "Wandugi" is about a 17 year old rebel named Wandugi's growth under tutorage of an eccentric teacher. It has been confirmed that the veteran actor, Kim Yoon Suk, will be working with Yoo Ah In.

박민영은 공포영화로 스크린에 데뷔한다. 내년 여름 개봉할 영화 '고양이' 출연을 확정했다. '고양이'는 애완견 미용실에서 일하는 20대 여자가 의문의 고양이와 함께 살면서 공포에 휩싸인다는 내용을 담은 영화.

박민영은 시트콤 '거침없이 하이킥'과 '아이엠 샘' '자명고' 등으로 경력을 쌓았지만 영화 출연은 '고양이'가 처음이다.

Brief translation: Park Min Young will comeback in a horror movie, "고양이" (Cat)...

---------------------------------------------------

200810201608516851.jpg

김윤석 (Kim Yoon Suk)

You can also check out the Naver Wandugi Movie site:

Naver Movie: Wandugi

가난한 집 아들에 공부도 못하는 문제아에 반항아이지만 싸움만큼은 누구에게도 지지 않는 열일곱 소년 완득이가 성장해가는 과정을 다룬 작품.

Synopsis: From a poor family, a jevenile deliquent with poor grades, a rebel but no one can best him in a fight, the movie depicts 17 year old teenager Wandugi's growth.

213ixc5.jpg

The novel's cover...

I can see Ah In as Wandugi... what do you think???

Guest tinysunbl

Thank JC unnie,

I heard that the book isn't that great, very cliche and conventional. Hopefully when adapted it'll gets better, plus a brilliant director will guide Ah In!

I'd watch anything that has Ah In in it. So whatever he chooses I'd cheer for him. It's not like he's in desperate need of trying out new roles. I hope Ah in would hone his acting skills and learn lot while playing yet another troubled kid role. That's more important.

THE ANGEL in disguise (just like Crazy Horse hehe)

tumblr_ldfyzdD6jd1qckpg6o1_1280.jpg

Ah In surprised fans during service trip->CLICK TO READ

Guest Rxgoodleaf

No new Yoo Ah In news today... been meaning to share this song with you all...

Been in love with 김용진 (Kim Yong Jin) aka 아이 (i) for a while... discovered him from 봄날 (Spring Day) OST... has this really dreamy husky voice... I imagine if YAI sang, he would sound like Kim Yong Jin... maybe? ;)

Besides, he is really cute!

kb1tmo.jpg

He has been around since 2004... has one album and a single, but he sang quite a few OST songs... "Will It Snow On Christmas?" "Spring Day" "Fool" "Sad Movie" to name few...

There is this one song... 참 못됐습니다 (You're So Bad) so aptly describes Gurl Oh's feeling towards Yoon Hee...

그대를 많이 사랑합니다.

그래서 너무 힘이 드네요

어디가 끝인줄도 모른채

한없이 그대만 바라봅니다.

I love you so much

So, I am having hardest time

Don't know where it will end

I just stare at you endlessly

그대는 너무 못됐습니다.

이렇게 힘든 나를 알면서

오늘도 그 환한 미소로 내게 말을 거네요.

참 못됐습니다.

도데체 어떻게 해야 그댈 가질 수 있을까요?

You're so bad

Knowing that I'm having hard time

Today, you still talk to me with a bright smile

So bad

What do I have to do to have you?

시간이 갈수록 맘이 더 아파요

그대를 사랑할수 없게 해줘요

다른 사람을 만날 수도 없어요

너무나 그대가 미워지네요

As time pass, my heart hurts more

Please make me stop loving you

Can't meet anyone else

I'm beginning to hate you

뭐그리 잘나서 그러는 건가요

내가 더 무슨짓을 해야 되나요?

날 놓치지 마요

시간이 지나가면 그땐 후회해도 늦을거에요.

사랑해요...

Who do you think you are?

What more do I need to do?

Don't let me go

After a while it will be too late to regret

I love you...

그대는 너무 잔인합니다.

이렇게 아픈 나를 알면서 오늘도

그 하얀 손길로 나를 반겨 주네요.

참 잔인합니다.

도대체 어떻게 해야 그댈 만질 수 있을까요?

You're so cruel

Knowing that I'm having hard time

Today, you still greet me with your white hand (-> can mean with innocence)

So cruel

What do I have to do to touch you?

Anyone care to make a Gurl Oh MV with this song as background???

Guest tinysunbl

Oh I know this singer because I watched "Will It Snow for Chirstmas?"

Sure I'll make a Gulo MV wit the song after I'm done with finals. I can't wait to go home.

It seems like Ah In has several new photoshoots. One pic here:

tumblr_ldl0loBd5c1qenmq1o1_400.jpg

AND OMGYoo Ah In's Sky and Sea won the Media Award@the 8th annual Tirana International Film Festival (Albania). Congrats to the crew!

Guest Asha Summer

I'm a fan of Chung Jung Myung, Kwon Sang Woo and Hyun Bin but I've never been this crazy until I saw Yoo Ah In in SKKS!

Welcome to the club dear! Please join us also @ the HAVEN for more YAI cure! =). Missing the the J3? how about some biking...

J3.jpg?t=1292838508

Busy! busy! Christmas party@the real world! hehehe, just passing by to say HI, to all the YAI virus carrier! HAPPY MOONDAY!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Oh I know this singer because I watched "Will It Snow for Chirstmas?"

Sure I'll make a Gulo MV wit the song after I'm done with finals. I can't wait to go home.

Thanks Tinysunbl!

I've picked up few things (self learned) while updating YAI thread (and others) but never learned to insert a song into a MV as a background... so thanks for volunteering!

And good luck with finals! I'm just glad those days are over for me! LOL

Back from Korea... was getting too cold for me... not used to sub zero weather... too used to California weather... Although it's raining "cats and dogs" here right now!

-------------------------------------------------------

12/20/2010 Ah In news...

재경일보의 '2010년 올해의 스타'( http://ent.jkn.co.kr/star/2010award.htm ) 투표가 20일 오전 9시에 시작된 가운데 한류스타 부문에서 박유천, 김현중이 1위를 두고 치열한 경쟁을 벌이고 있다.

오후 6시 12분 기준으로 '성균관 스캔들'로 연기자 데뷔한 박유천이 42.61%(12,129명 참여)로 한류스타 1위를 달리고 있다. '장난스런 키스'로 본격적으로 한류열풍에 합류한 김현중은 39.88%(11,352명 참여)의 지지율로 바짝 뒤쫓고 있다.

한류스타 부분과 함께 많은 네티즌들의 성원을 받고 있는 남자배우 부문은 전통적인 미남배우 보다 뉴 페이스가 약진하고 있는 모습니다. 1위는 유아인으로 31.64%(4,056명 참여) 지지율을 받고 있다. 뒤이어 '딸바보' 원빈이 24.9%(3,193명 참여)로 2위에 올랐다. 이어 장근석, 강동원, 박시후, 고수가 올라있다.

Brief translation:

Jae Kyung News "2010 This Year's Star" voting began 12/20/2010 0900... as of 6PM, in Male Actor catagory Yoo Ah In is in first place with 31.64% (4,056 voted) and Won Bin is in second place with 24.9%...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

2s9q92v.jpg

Finished book 1 of 규장각 각신들의 나날 (Days of Kyujanggak Workers)...

Much more interesting than 성균관 유생들의 나날 (Days of Sungkyunkwon Students)... which the "Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal" the drama was based on...

More Gurl Oh related story... maybe that's why I find it more interesting??? ^^

Guest Asha Summer

*quoted image*

Finished book 1 of 규장각 각신들의 나날 (Days of Kyujanggak Workers)...

Much more interesting than 성균관 유생들의 나날 (Days of Sungkyunkwon Students)... which the "Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal" the drama was based on...

More Gurl Oh related story... maybe that's why I find it more interesting??? ^^

Awwwww, I wish they have this book in English as well, I wanted to read too...more Gurl Oh related story...I just wish they could make this into a new series/movie as well. Haiz, but one can continue to wish right? heheheh!

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy YAI New Year to ALL!