Kim Rae Won 김래원 ❤ Ardent Actor ❤ Shining Star

ploy1234

thank you piggie ^___^ for more interesting UNseen .....

behind-the-scenes of 'L'Oreal' photoshoot ~~~

haa.... that dark-shirted guy we saw at 8/9 fan-signing looks like the artistic director for this CF huh ... B)

wow... that day the important staff from the French managing director to the make-up stylist & others were all present ....

they were real serious about Our Prince's last fan-signing before enlistment ~~~ :lol::D

20080924233928_21929371.jpg

20090809125204876e7_125616_0.jpg

kitty-emoticon-1-014.gif

20090809123855832e7_124219_0.jpg

2009080912374984994_131216_0.jpg

heyhey gals ~ ^^ sorry .. I am busy & occupied these days, again .... >< -_-

My Big beary huggies to all you lovely gals dear pandora, only *rae won*, ling ling, cladspunk, raewonee, qaeish , & lovely others ^O^ who always help keep Prince's threads updated ~ & alive & kicking w/ many goodies ~~

(sp BIG Kudos to our awesome+sweet pandora ^^ whos been working real hard in updating both soompi & popcornfor2 threads as ploy ploy ^^ is taking a 1-week trip ... *Massage* for you .. purple-hikahi.gif pandora ~~ :lol: )

also, special kao262.gif to our so lovely & kind only *rae won* ~____~ for helping in responding to inquires .. like fr babyblue ^^ GOOD Job ~~ deary ~ :wub:

FIGHTinG ~ let us HWaitING ~~~ :D

Aww ~ who doesnt want to OWN one ....... >< ><

limited edition of 'Kim Rae Won' clock ~~

w/ Prince's Cool signature & pics & .. w/ his *Melting* voice ... blue-hair-girl-010.gif

Hello Hellooooo ~~ Middy chikas_pink47.gif

hey ..how are u today ? :D .. are u still busy dear ? :mellow:

hope u are more freer now & get to post like crazy as before :lol: ~ Our Dear & Powerful Middy ~~ chikas_pink09.gif

O .. me too got too busy yesterday :blink: .. so sorry for not reply u at once

Really Thanx alot for ur sweet , Lovely words :blush: ..

actually as Pandorarock & U said ~~

me too feel that i get my Energy & Happiness from him :rolleyes:

his SMILE by all means can Make My Day kao10.gif

Prince is really Our Daily VITAMIN to continue our works &life ..so doing that (supporting him) became a part of my job now B) B)

That all my heart to serve for Prince same as you and all friends here.

The most important thing.........this can makes my day,makes me happy and give me a full of energy for daily work.

YES ~~~ Our Sunshine Prince is all Vitamins & Energizer for all of us ~~~~

esp his WARM + BRIGHT SMILE makes Our Everyday ~~~~ :wub::D:lol:

IMG_7109.jpg

and Thanx alot Dear Middy for sharing Prince's Clock :wub:

Wooooow , its also with his Charming Voice .. how i really wish to get one :rolleyes:

haha , i think i wont sleep at all if i have one :lol:

KBS Entertainment Relay # 1286

Kim Raewon going to Army (eng sub)

http://www.mediafire.com/?lyimot2mdit

credit amarillis of soompi

for someone who can't download mediafire .........Miji of raewon-world managed to upload to senspace to share

http://www.sendspace.com/file/39ko9u

by miji of raewon-world

some caps by me

and thanks a million dear 'Amaryllis' for dl sharing :lol:

O .. Thanx to u dear pandorarock and to Amaryllis for sharing the link with eng subs kao30.gif

am downloading it now .. :rolleyes:

but i think am not gonna to watch it today , i dun want more tears :( .. this video was very hard to me without subs ,so what about subs :(

am gonna juz upload it to youtube for his other fans there :unsure:

KBSRW130809-1.jpg

KBSRW130809-3.jpg

Thanx Thanx Dear Ling for sharing ur beautiful caps kao30.gif

really happy that u are sharing many with us these days :D

Hi everyone!

I wanna share this fanmade video with all Rae Won fans... hope everyone enjoy the video.

Super thanks to Piggie and other fans for their awesome artworks, which I have used in making this video... thank you so much and please enjoy the video!

Click here: Heroes - Kim Rae Won & Kim Tae Hee

Hi Middy and all RW fans around the world!

Hi Hi fivemagic chikas_blue17.gif

WoW WoW~~ LOVED it :wub::wub:

Thanx Thanx for sharing kao159.gif

hihi~~ Dear ling ling ^^

Really sorry~~ I'm late to reply..... Didn't see your post before this, hahaha.....

Ya..... sure!!! If RW go to Singapore, surely I will go there to support him...... since I'm that near, hahaha.....

Let us wish that this will come true after 2 years~~~

hey~~ dear Middy ^O^

Haha..... sorry that I reply late again~~ :P

ya.... It's really such an unforgettable trip to me..... that I will never regret~~ B)

hehe..... luckily I remembered to shake his hand before I leave, and just at that 1 second, I look deeply into his eyes.......... :blush: :blush: :rolleyes:B):P

Ah..... sorry that I really donno how to describe what I feel at that time.............. hahahaha..... :lol:

Oh~~~ It's just only 2 weeks past.... from the day he went to the army...... but I'm already missing him so much?? :o

Hiiiiiiii wkp :lol:

hahaha u really made me laugh loudly when see ur this post about how it was wonderful & unforgettable time seeing our Prince face to face :D:rolleyes:

especially when u said that while u shaking his hand looked into his eyes so deeply and all that in Juz 1 second haha :lol:

feel for u dear :D , and also feel so envy u ;) ..

u really such a lucky girl that u could to carry yourself traveling to him in korea within all those hardships .. Bravoooooochikas_blue15.gif

thanx wkp^^ for sharing with us ur these Lovely moments with Our Prince :rolleyes:

i suspect it's the mandarin dialogue that causes the (my) problem! it was dubbed in China (pardon me, no means of discriminating, its china accent is way too strong for some) instead of taiwan(?) like the rest i have. it was badly dubbed as well, with no background sounds most of the time especially during a conversation. i watched it in korean dialogue yesterday & it's not that bad actually just that i don't get what they said since there aren't any english sub (come with chinese sub which i can't read.. too bad).

i like Snowman though. love his character, very straight forward but he's not the main lead <_< never see much of him until the 4th/5th episode onwards.

Hi Hi Babyblue1 chikas_pink23.gif

O ..NO .. :o u watched it with mandarin dialogue ?!!

of course thats the reason u felt that alot of scenes dun make sense :mellow:

really especially this drama couldnt be sensed & realised unless u watch it with its original korean dialog to can feel the SO touching emotions & passions by actors with their voices & to feel its Wonderful OST music whiches so harmonious with each scene

if u can watch online .. u can go mysoju.com watch it with eng subs ,ok? B)

O..Yeah .. me me too Love him in Snowman .. he is such a Handsome & Elegant on it :wub:

am watching it now and the most annoying thing for me is yes as u said that he isnt the main leader :huh:

but no problem , his Handsomeness there makes it up for me , hee :D

11403513dd31_snow04-4.gif

fr Snowman thread

Cute Chef Prince in cf 'Rinnai' -- "yummy food I prepared for U all "~~

happy.gif

fr krdrama.com

000200bf.gif

all gifs by ploy

5BHD5DEC839DEBB0A9EC86A1EC84B9EC-3.jpg

5BHD5DEC839DEBB0A9EC86A1EC84B9EC-9.jpg

rinnaiforyou.gif

rinnaimagic.gif

Thanx Dears Middy & pandorarock for sharing these CUTE Prince CF 'Rinnaie'

how Cute , sweet & yummy he is in this CF .. wanna eat him not the food haha :lol::rolleyes:

heres online link for the bts of this cf on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chT24Uh1Vz4...re=channel_page

hi middy, lingling, ploy (how are you guys?) and the rest of the avid Raewoners here... been busy also with my work, so sorry for not being here lately, but i'll try to be here from time to time (Missed everyone)!

had some time to do some calendar artwork to share..enjoy..

XoXo

rwsept.jpg

rwoct.jpg

rwnov.jpg

rwdec.jpg

credits: cholo

Hi everyone! :D

I wanna share this fanmade video with all Rae Won fans... hope everyone enjoy the video.

Super thanks to Piggie and other fans for their awesome artworks, which I have used in making this video... thank you so much and please enjoy the video!

Click here: Heroes - Kim Rae Won & Kim Tae Hee

Hi Middy and all RW fans around the world!

HI Hi ~~ fivemagic ~~ ^___^ *waves ~~

so nice to see you here again ~~~ kao30.gif

aw... its your making ~~~ seems the 1st time I get to watch ur MV ... I cant wait to watch it ... :D

thank you for sharing it with us ...

but ... sorry ... unlike only *rae won* ... I cant seem to open the video file .... ><

could u pls up it to somewhere like youtube or sendspace so that I can d/l it .... ?? :P

Guest fivemagic

HI Hi ~~ fivemagic ~~ ^___^ *waves ~~

so nice to see you here again ~~~ kao30.gif

aw... its your making ~~~ seems the 1st time I get to watch ur MV ... I cant wait to watch it ... :D

thank you for sharing it with us ...

but ... sorry ... unlike only *rae won* ... I cant seem to open the video file .... ><

could u pls up it to somewhere like youtube or sendspace so that I can d/l it .... ?? :P

Middy: *Waves* back to you... yeah, it's been a while I haven't visited this thread... am so sorry.

Likewise, me too, I feel the same way about you too, and it's great to see you too. :D

Yep, this is my very first MV making of the KIM couple... :mellow: I see you can't open the file... well, OK, I went back to the link and try the video. It's working, but you have to click the RED button and then it turns to GREEN button, click on GREEN button and the video will pop up shortly after clicking the GREEN button. I did that and it works for me, so it will work for you too... please give it a shot and if you are having trouble viewing it, let me know and I will try to upload into youtube.

:D:lol:

'Love Story in Harvard' ranked No. 2 ..... blue-hair-girl-010.gif

of the Best 5 Korean dramas shown on Mainland China this summer

1. DaeJangGeum 2. Love Story in Harvard 3. GangNam mothers 4. Full House 5. Stairway to Heaven

2009/08/16 sina.ent.

登陆中国荧屏的五佳韩剧评选 来沅的爱在哈佛排名第二

暑期韩流俣壤聪?登陆中国荧屏的五佳韩剧评选 http://www.sina.com.cn

2009年08月16日14:22 新浪娱乐

《大长今》 ( 'DaeJangGeum' )

阵容:李英爱、池珍熙、朴恩惠

类别:历史剧

风靡指数:★★★★★

入选理由:韩式饮食文化席卷中国

《哈佛爱情故事》 ( 'Love Story in Harvard' )

演员阵容:金来沅 金泰熙 李廷镇 金玟 cast: Kim Rae Won, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Jung Jin, Kim Min

剧情:校园爱情 genre: romance on campus

风靡指数:★★★★☆ popularity index: ★★★★

入选理由:校园爱情圣经 reason for being selected: bible of romance on campus :lol:

苦等之下,《哈佛爱情故事》终于作为江苏卫视暑期重点引进独播剧进入内地荧屏了,。本剧又名《爱在哈佛》,全篇耗资50亿韩元,仅次于《大长今》,讲述了韩国留学生在美国哈佛求学时遇到的困难,以及在校园里发生的美好爱情,场景是在美国实景拍摄,解密这座顶级学府的面貌。本剧的主角金泰熙被韩国媒体称为“国民美女”,也为中国荧幕所熟悉,饰演了《天国的阶梯》里那个心眼坏的妹妹,还有LG手机广告中为大家所惊艳的美女。

由于题材的特殊性,本剧曾经在中国各大高校通过网络和影碟的形式广为流传,被一代大学生奉为《冬季恋歌》之后韩国爱情偶像剧的巅峰作品,在韩国播出时就拿下了冠军的成绩。如今正值学生观众假期,在“暑假档”登陆,这部讲述校园爱情的偶像剧也成为备受关注一部具有代言性质的韩剧。

*credit RWFamily for info

1138862981_h_wallpaper1024_01.jpg

1138864534_h_wallpaper_03_s.jpg

p001.jpg

Guest cladspunk

heyhey gals ~ ^^ sorry .. I am busy & occupied these days, again .... >< -_-

My Big beary huggies to all you lovely gals dear pandora, only *rae won*, ling ling, cladspunk, raewonee, qaeish , & lovely others ^O^ who always help keep Prince's threads updated ~ & alive & kicking w/ many goodies ~~

(sp BIG Kudos to our awesome+sweet pandora ^^ whos been working real hard in updating both soompi & popcornfor2 threads as ploy ploy ^^ is taking a 1-week trip ... *Massage* for you .. purple-hikahi.gif pandora ~~ :lol: )

also, special kao262.gif to our so lovely & kind only *rae won* ~____~ for helping in responding to inquires .. like fr babyblue ^^ GOOD Job ~~ deary ~ :wub:

FIGHTinG ~ let us HWaitING ~~~ :D

Aww ~ who doesnt want to OWN one ....... >< ><

limited edition of 'Kim Rae Won' clock ~~

w/ Prince's Cool signature & pics & .. w/ his *Melting* voice ...

credit tingting929 fr krdrama.com

hi~ hi~ dear Middy

all together

We will keep

this thread

Alive

Happy

Kicking

Updated

like before...right???

oh no~ I want to own this one

how can i buy??

hope I have lots of money(hahaha...joke( ~_^)

IMG_7109.jpg

I clicked the post # 538, and copy paste the link...it seemed doesn't work. Plse try the following link, and if it still doesn't bring you to my post, kindly pm me again. Thanks

KBS Ent. Relay 1286 [Eng Sub]

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...6925&st=520 <Post # 538>

Enjoy ^^

* Plse pm me instead if you wish to leave msg or having problem in video d/l

RWMorning250809-3.jpg

Yes.... 'only*rae won*', let all of us wait for him to be back. Super love this pic of him. His smile is so captivating

Mean while, we shall recap all his past drama and movie.

His ardent fan, Chuan made new captures from one of his earlier drama "Morning of the World" in 1999,

whoooa... that's 10 years ago. He's really talented in acting. Same as middy /pinky. I've supported him since 2003. I've never praise an actor like that before and

Link to watch some interesting part online. :P

Credit to chuan

Source : Fr MIR

Interesting Part I

Interesting Part 2

haha... ling ling ~~ ^O^~

its only a week has passed since Rae Won's enlistment .... fans already couldnt wait to review his

old works & CF goodies & others ~~ :lol:

many thkss for sharing the links so fast & Super LOve the above artwork you made ~~ mm-012.gif hehe.... I know U

esp love Prince look cool like that .... ;)

WoW ~~ U seen it already?? I've Never seen any clips /pics of this 10-year-old drama ~~~~ till now ..

I'm crazy loving Young Prince's rebellious image in it ~~~~ :wub: :wub:

Its Super that Korean fans re-shared these great old goodies w/ us ...... really hope there'll be many more .... :D

download link 1 to 1999 drama 'Morning of the World' ~~~

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/25/255.../1999-kim-1.wmv

download link 2 ------

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/20/15.../1999-kim-2.wmv

fr Mir / credit chuan^^ for links + caps

18-year-old Rae Won looks SO COOL ~~~ in this hair style & a ring on ear ~~

B):wub:

1999-kim-1.jpg

snapshot20090824212142.jpgkao8.gif

snapshot20090824212145.jpg

snapshot200908242121417.jpgB) B)

haha.... even w/ the wig ... I found him look HOT ~~ :D

1999-kim-2.jpg

snapshot20090824212143.jpgkao8.gif

by chuan of RWIsland

Guest pandorarock

Hi middy and all :lol:

thanks for that good news. So pround of Prince! and Love Story In Harvard always's hot !!!!

(btw***I'm very happy .....ploy come back now.)

cookmag.jpg

by ploy of raewon-world

download link 1 to 1999 drama 'Morning of the World'

http://www.fileden.com/files/2009/8/25/255.../1999-kim-1.wmv

download link 2 ------

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/20/15.../1999-kim-2.wmv

fr Mir / credit chuan for links

Finally,we get dl of Morning of the World.

Thanks middy for sharing!!

Here is some caps by ploy ploy

Love Prince in beanie!!!

1999drama21.jpg

morningokool-aideworld5.jpg

morningokool-aideworld7.jpg

1999drama13.jpg

1999drama14.jpg

1999drama33.jpg

1999drama71.jpg

morningokool-aideworld8.jpg

love men in beany :P

morningokool-aideworld2.jpg

morningokool-aideworld3.jpg

morningokool-aideworld4.jpg

morningokool-aideworld6.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

by ploy of raewon-world

***btw see you on Monday friends.I have to take a leave for 3 days*********

Guest cladspunk

:D:lol:

'Love Story in Harvard' ranked No. 2 ..... blue-hair-girl-010.gif

of the Best 5 Korean dramas shown on Mainland China this summer

1. DaeJangGeum 2. Love Story in Harvard 3. GangNam mothers 4. Full House 5. Stairway to Heaven

2009/08/16 sina.ent.

登陆中国荧屏的五佳韩剧评选 来沅的爱在哈佛排名第二

暑期韩流俣壤聪?登陆中国荧屏的五佳韩剧评选 http://www.sina.com.cn

2009年08月16日14:22 新浪娱乐

*credit RWFamily for info

thnkx thnkx dear Middy

for the translation and

sharing the news...

Hurray~ Hurray~ havefungif.gif

to the most beloved couple..

Congratulations to Kim Rae Won, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Jung Jin, and Kim Min

and the rest of the cast and crews....

Aja Aja Fighting~~~

1138862981_h_wallpaper1024_01.jpg

1138864534_h_wallpaper_03_s.jpg

p001.jpg

Hi middy and all :lol:

thanks for that good news. So pround of Prince! and Love Story In Harvard always's hot !!!!

(btw***I'm very happy .....ploy come back now.)

***btw see you on Monday friends.I have to take a leave for 3 days*********

our dear hardworking pandora ~ ^___^kitty-emoticon-1-035.gif

haha.... you really deserve a good break ~~ I hope you have a Restful & Very LOvely weekend ~~~ :lol:

kitty-emoticon-1-033.gif

yeah... also very happy that ploy ploy^^ is back already ... haa ... thought she'd take a week off till Sunday ... :rolleyes:

(btw, I cant access popcornfor2 again .... >< loading been extremely slow since last night ... :o )

& thkss a lot for ploy's cool caps ~~ but .. is it only me? I only can view 5 of them ..... :huh:

.......................... ......................... B):wub:

1999drama13.jpg