~~**g O S S I P G I R L **~~on-set Fashion!

Guest blue16

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^

i'm sure you're talking about this jacket..it's actually white & violet.

i really want it!!!

it's from RALPH LAUREN

actually Serena/Blake wears a lot from RL..like the yellow dress from the season 1 wedding and the Black & White (my fair lady) dress from season 2 episode 6.

jt1ef4.jpgf0w9d1.jpg

Guest bonniehjin

^^^^^

i really want it!!!

it's from RALPH LAUREN

actually Serena/Blake wears a lot from RL..like the yellow dress from the season 1 wedding and the Black & White (my fair lady) dress from season 2 episode 6.

jt1ef4.jpgf0w9d1.jpg

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY WOULD SELL THIS?

i fell in love with it the minute i saw it!!!!

I felt like it would be by Ralph Lauren, but I wasn't sure. Thank you for clarifying though!

Now if only I can find out where I can buy it! THANKS!!

anybody has any pics of the dress that serena wore in the fashion show ? ><

i loveeee that dress ~~

this one?

n54l5e.jpg

i think it's this one, right?

11kfrpv.jpg

Guest Libelle♥

^^^^^

i really want it!!!

it's from RALPH LAUREN

http://i36.tinypic.com/jt1ef4.jpg http://i34.tinypic.com/f0w9d1.jpg

^^ AHH! Yes! Oh my gosh that jacket is beautifullllllll!

http://www.rampage.com/items.php?itemid=12185 < link to a look a-like one (its nothing compared to the RL one but hey it comes close)

and the green dress from the fashion show was "an original dress by the show’s costume designer, Eric Daman"

I felt like it would be by Ralph Lauren, but I wasn't sure. Thank you for clarifying though!

You can only get it at the Ralph Lauren store in NYC. Though it's probably sold out by now =/

As for the other Serena dresses, the green one was designed by their costume designer specifically for the show (same with Jenny's dress), and the nude coloured one can be bought at Singer22.

I really wanted the shirt she's wearing underneath the RL jacket. I'm pretty sure it's the Alice + Olivia halter bodysuit.. I've been eyeing it on shopbop for a few weeks and didn't end up buying it .. now it's sold out and NOWHERE to be find. HUGE regret :(

I love Serena's shoes in the last one, I totally want those oxfords/pumps. Anyone know what brand they are or something similar?

I love the fashion on this show.

Archived