Quantcast

~~**g O S S I P G I R L **~~on-set Fashion!

Guest blue16

Guest Libelle♥

I really wanted the shirt she's wearing underneath the RL jacket. I'm pretty sure it's the Alice + Olivia halter bodysuit.. I've been eyeing it on shopbop for a few weeks and didn't end up buying it .. now it's sold out and NOWHERE to be find. HUGE regret :(

http://www.singer22.com/84035913.html

here ya go

hmm not sure if its the same one but it was linked in "Get this look"

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onlycpics

i love vanessa's stuff. i mean i'd want the individual peices to mix and match with my own outfit sometimes.

i think her wardrobe on the show is really underrated.

Guest bloopy_babo

after a second look, not exactly sure i would wear some combination, but yeah they look hot and fierce. gossip girl is seriously the best dressed show.

^^^for me the hair is still okay but i really don't like her smoky eyes make-up...oh well maybe it's really a part of her character coz she's being a rebellious teen.

Guest michtiu_888

is it just me or it really seems like blake lively's b**bs looks weird. i know she almost always wears those dresses and tops that seem to divide the the boobies but it still looks so ... (i cant seem to find the right word..) like it fefies gravity? eh? anyway, i really still think she's so sexy and she's rocking all those clothes! :)

Archived