Now or Never (Astrosexy)

Guest hmaster

Guest sanoobie

wb hmaster

first off the song was great i really enjoyed it hmaster rappin is cool as always

onigiri - see i think u do sound much better singing guy song,think it really fits you

try to sing more chemistry song =p

overall both of u guys was great nice job!

Guest onigiri_kun

sanoobie>>

thanx for the comment~ lol

we only worked 3 days on this~

total kill... I stayed up till liek 5am to do it~

Guest parari

Ee~~ (squeals like a fangirl)

Onigiri-kun, I'm so proud of you! It was kinda shaky at the beginning (a little rushed), but your voice got so cool and hot afterwards. I really liked how you sang the higher notes and the harmonies! That was rad mixing from hmaster, by the way. The echoing rap/singing part seemed a little off with the rhythm, though. Other than the tempo and slight timing issues, this was great!

But I'll add in little tips for onigiri, yeah? Fangirls created by the listening of this song, don't kill me. :D

Can you make the notes crisper? They're kinda flowing into each other. I'd like to hear more distinction. This would also help the issue of "energy", as the vocals seemed a little too mellow for the song (but only a little. hmaster's enthusiastic rapping alleviated this problem). Also, keep practicing with your higher register so you don't have to spend so much time getting up to them. It's not particularly noticeable, but the high notes don't sound particularly effortless, either. Really nice job this time~

Guest fantasiimaker

hahaha XD

oh boy. You two make an excellent team. Singing isn't perfect, but the entire thing put together makes up for it somewhat.

Sexy =]

Guest Krymson

Waaaaah >.<! That was so good! :) The only thing I can say is that I do sort of wish your (pretty ;D) voice was more defined and crisp. The music had a tendency to overpower your singing, and I would have liked it if the singing came through more. And uh 3/4 of the way through the song, your voice seemed to like tire (?) out and it seemed like it was a bit off :) (it sounded like you were trying to catch up to the music, and you were rushing?). Besides that SUPER good :).

All I can say is super good work, and it was definately catchy XD.

onigiri-kun reminds me of a singer in orange range at some times..of the song..

lol the "will who" part is funny

i like the effects. the bubbly sounds

i agree with parari... when you sang your notes just flowed from one to another.. it was too smooth for a fast song and it sounded like you were tire..

this song is so cute.

Guest onigiri_kun

o sorry I dissapointed so many people~

i'll try sounding "more crisp" next time...

Guest fantasiimaker

^keep practicing =) you're better than a lot of other people XD

Try some Ken Hirai!

Guest Raix

Okay, I'll go straight to the point coz I dont have much time.

Onigiri, your fist "kara" in the chorus sounded weird...but the rest was awesome. You did get a bit slow at the end but you've improved heaps and the harmonisation is great ^^.

H.master's pronounciation sounded weird to me at the start...I heard subete o...I think it should be subete wo? Haven't seen the lyrics.

That last bit always makes me laugh xD

Overall, great job ;)

The mixing was so good btw :D

Guest parari

H.master's pronounciation sounded weird to me at the start...I heard subete o...I think it should be subete wo? Haven't seen the lyrics.

"wo" and "o" are written the same way and can be pronounced differently depending on the person. I've heard exchange students from Oosaka read with the emphasis on "wo," while other people say "o." You usually don't hear "wo" used while talking; it's generally used for singing to indicate its er... particle-ness. But hmaster's pronunciation of it WAS weird. It was overly emphasized and sounded quite ghetto :rolleyes: It's not that much of an issue, though; it doesn't change the meaning.

o sorry I dissapointed so many people~

i'll try sounding "more crisp" next time...

:blink: I didn't think you disappointed people. It was rather good; we're just pointing out spots that you could work on to make it even better. Besides, I don't think you've gotten that advice before.

Guest yandje

:D i hv commented this song somewhere else ... onigiri knows where.. :D

i stil think u2 should do a canto song together! i know both of u are chinese ...

Guest onigiri_kun

parari>>

lol~ yeah I'll try sounding more "crisp" next time~ hehehe

yandje>>

muahahah~ he's chinese? lol~ I dunno... not something I like

doing... cantonese songs... maybe...~

Guest hmaster

the first time I pronounced it "wo" kaasan flamed my sorry behind for mispronouncing it. I'm pretty sure spoken it's "o" and because it's rap, which IS spoken not sung, the "o" pronounciation was correct.

plus, I just thought accenting the O was ghetto :D guess it worked.

Guest fantasiimaker

It does depend on the region the Japanese speaker is from, but generally, I believe "wo" is pronounced somewhere in the middle between "wo" and "o". You can't exactly say it like "OH" because it's completely awkward/wrong, but you also can't emphasize the "w" and say "WO". So, er, it's something you have to pick up x_X Rofl I didn't even listen for that part btw XD Just jumping on the grammar/pronounciation bandwagon. Woot.

=X

Guest Raix

xD Thanks for explaining you guys ^^

Must be funny to see getting h.master getting told off for mispronounciation *shuts up*

Archived