:: Dsp And Mnet Media Plans To Join Female Idol Band Battle 2008 ::

Guest baby-swts

Guest splendidlure

DSP is so weird. They should wait until their currents groups are successful before debuting more. Ss501 is successful, but not yet Kara & etc.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i will be more interesting if JYP really debut another girl group this year :ph34r:

the girl in the last pic really look like YOOBIN's friends , haha

that girl group will focus in China :lol:

if it's mnet media, i think i could give those girls a shot

everyone from that company is super talented.

as for the dsp girl group, i'll admit the girls are pretty, but um... good luck?

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

I don't think they can beat Wonder Girls and SNSD unless they have good songs and promotions.

Yea, don't quite like the names (So Nyuh Shi Dae is a pretty good name for me)

Guest pencilcasee.

The names are interesting so to say. And yes, that is Yang Jiwon (Yoobin's friend and ex- Good Ent trainee) in Crystal :) It's nice to see that even after they disbanded, the girls are still getting other opportunities.

i find it funny how people are quick to say "oh no, more girl groups" and yet.... no one complains about the influx of male idol groups... why is that?

i mean in all fairness.... Davichi are the only girl group to have debuted this year.. well i guess to have made an impact.

compared to the male idol groups;

A'ST1

Shinee

U-Kiss

2PM

2AM

Smash...etc.

edit:

ohh nice. kara sucks anyways lol

now im no expert...but i think what you said could be considered offensive to fans... <_<

Guest mi-yu-mi

sigh. At their names. Sighhh

But hopefully they will be talented and have good songs ^_^ And hopefully unique also....

But I think it will be a bad time to debut if it's going to be in the remainder of this year because how will they compete with Wonder Girls? That's nearly impossible lol

Then there's also SNSD coming back... And why isn't DSP putting more effort into Kara? -___-

ohh nice. kara sucks anyways lol

i think mnet's group might be good..since davichi and hyori is from that company

Hyori was in DSP too... with um... Kara.

I just don't understand DSP.

Sunha and AST'1 had their debuts this year and they were pretty much unsuccessful. Now they're going to try their luck with a female group? Seems like they're just going to end up wasting their money when they could have used it on Kara. <_< Right now having Kara and Rainbow in DSP isn't a great idea. Kara is still trying to put their name out there in the business and to have a new female group right after their comeback is just stupid. It's like having competition within your own company. -_-

Looking forward to Crystal though. :)

I just don't understand DSP.

Sunha and AST'1 had their debuts this year and they were pretty much unsuccessful. Now they're going to try their luck with a female group? Seems like they're just going to end up wasting their money when they could have used it on Kara. <_< Right now having Kara and Rainbow in DSP isn't a great idea. Kara is still trying to put their name out there in the business and to have a new female group right after their comeback is just stupid. It's like having competition within your own company. -_-

Looking forward to Crystal though. :)

i understand how/why some people have mix feelings with DSP....

but i dont think its fair to take it out on Rainbow.... a group who have not debuted yet

and in contrast...

what about... MNET..

SeeYa .... Black Pearl and Davichi...

and then Crystal...

Guest subdwfreaky

wow. some well, more than some...xD.... comments here make me have to really hold myself from bashing. seriously........whew......*shakes head*

anyway....

i find myself really anticipating after looking at their ages....

although it's not supposed to be such a big deal....

but seeing that they're not so under-age.....is really something refreshing....

ok then, i'll just wait and see before saying anything bleh.

cuz seriously, we barely see anything to make some lame predictions/bashing/whatsoever....duh...

thanks for sharing to topic starter.....

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Im curious to hear CRYSTAL since their under Mnet :D

I love artist udner Mnet , they all have amazing vocal ^^

very talented

why theres so many people complaining about DSP losing money, failing in promoting affairs and such things? as listeners we should be happy of getting more and more artists to choose.

another thing is that you want Kara to keep being promoted because you like them more than a new group of 21 years old women. but then just say "i want kara to keep being promoted" instead of "dsp is failing at giving up with kara". in business terms, i think that yeah, DSP is failing at promoting a new 20 years old girl band and giving up with kara, because the great majority of the consumers are young teenager girls who identifies themselves with kara's image and not with a grown-up girls group image.

but, does really anyone care about DSP making good business?

personally i like these new girl groups to make debut. theres too much boy bands out there and not that much girl bands. and, above all, midget girls are not my type. there's no real women idol bands out there, just CSJH, which i really like, but they're always missing because LSM knows how the business works and SNSD is x100 times more profitable than CSJH. there's DBSK, SS501 and even Big Bang. it'd be nice if there were girl groups like those.

Archived