[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Annyeong @iheartyou1518 - omo  omo...  is that uri IU a BLONDE!!! WOW!!! 

I have never thought of her as a blonde but she just rocks that look. We are witness to her metamorphosis from the cutesy 'Nations Little Sister' to a lovely young woman with the whole world at her feet. WOW!!! 

I think her role in YTBLSS is largely responsible for this transformation as it provided the platform for this development, whereby IU experienced many 'firsts' in the love relationship her character SS has with JH. Those first's put her in the arms of a man, where she was held very tightly, and kissed and hugged and cried. The woman within the girl was awaken and the inner spirit matured. Just look at the results, a daring 'new image'. 

WOW she is quite breath- taking. I am very excited for her and for us her fans. Someone had better tweet that 'new image' to JJS...ke ke ke. However no matter what she looks like on the outside her essence/self - her SOUL remains true to who she is, and that's what makes her beautiful..

Well here's a reminder of the cute adorable and sometimes adorkable IU.  

myleejieun Follow tumblr_mt6whbtGnL1snb0dgo1_250.jpgtumblr_mt6whbtGnL1snb0dgo4_250.jpg tumblr_mt6whbtGnL1snb0dgo3_250.jpgtumblr_mt6whbtGnL1snb0dgo2_250.jpg #IU

I wanna share what I sent to her, regarding IU's 5th Debut Anniversary..
If @anyone has sent it too..please post it..I wanna know too...
*sorry for my english and my handwriting, I search a lot references in google to write it into a letter..
this is my second try..

iu_letter_5th_debut.jpg

tumblr_mt8sacR4cr1qz9daco1_500.jpg

[COMEBACK] Ahead of her comeback with her 3rd album on 7th Oct, IU’s teaser image for her new album has been released.

According to LOEN, “IU will be releasing her 3rd album ‘Modern Times’ on 7th Oct and starting her official promotions as a singer. Before that, an illustrated guide map with hints about the songs on her new album as well as teaser images will be released.”

In the teaser images, with her intense and captivating stare and feminine long wavy hairstyle, she transforms from the nation’s little sister to a more mature image.

The production of IU’s 3rd album ‘Modern Times’ was guided by producer Cho Youngcheol over a period of 9 months and includes a range of styles from jazz, to bossanova, swing, latin pop, folk, etc.

IU_1379374261_20130917_iu1.jpg

Translated by squishy with love
Source: http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109685267

source

[COMEBACK part 2]
The songs on IU's 3rd album focuses more on IU's own style than mass appeal. Including her self-compositions on the new album, rather than bright and cheery music, her music direction is towards something darker and heavier this time.

According to someone who took part in the recording, "We were concerned about what kind of music someone with a strong idol image like IU would produce, and it turned out to be rather heavy and serious, taking us aback. I think there will be a change from the image of IU that the public loves."

http://m.news.nate.com/view/20130917n04624

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"IU Sets Comeback Date and Releases Teaser Images for Third Album “Modern Times”
IU-modern-times-teaser-image-1.jpg

Rejoice IU fans!

Today, IU’s agency, Loen Entertainment, released teaser images for the artist’supcoming third studio album titled “Modern Times.” It said, “IU will release her third album ‘Modern Times’ on October 7 and officially start her activities as a singer. Beforehand, we are revealing a unique illustrated guide map that contains hints about the album and IU’s teaser images.”

In the teaser images, IU takes on a more mature and edgier look than her previous album concepts, raising the curiosity for how this change will be reflected in her music.

IU-modern-times-teaser-image-2.jpg

The illustrated “guide map” is reminiscent of the 1920s and 30s era in Europe. Readers, any ideas on what this hints towards to?

IU-modern-times-teaser-image-3.jpg

Jo Young Chul produced IU’s album and took around nine months to complete. It will contain a range of genres, including jazz, bossa nova, swing, Latin pop, and even folk. Can’t wait for October 7!

cr: soompi news

iheartyou1518 said: akinahana89 said: iheartyou1518 said: oh yeah! october comeback!!! so excited!!! IU! Big bang and my birthday! wooo!! happy dance..*dancing while typing* Chincha?! October is my birth month too! :D :D :D
you too?? this calls for a happy dance face-off.. lol

happy birthday to us!! :D Hahahaha. Epic dancing! It's also @babyviolet's birthday in October too. :D

tumblr_lobswfoHni1qk1pp1o1_400.gif

Annyeong yeoreobon,

IU's 5th Anniversary Celebrations have started.

tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo1_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo2_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo3_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo4_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo5_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo6_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo7_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo8_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo9_500.jpg tumblr_mt99x9mXnr1ric8rqo10_500.jpg

by:onIyU中国首站&百度IU吧

Loading...Show more notes                                       

Guest iheartyou1518

tumblr_mt9j3pA0Tk1qz9daco1_500.jpg
[1/50 handwritten letters from IU to her fans]

To Uaena
Oh yeah! 5th anniversary!! ㅋㅋ Time passes so quickly.
You miss me, don’t you? I rea~lly.. really..
missed you so much Uaena… ㅠㅠ
Including my new album, in the upcoming days! happily, I promise to work harder like a cow ㅋㅋ Forever
really grateful to have Uaena stand by me..!

Translated by squishy with love
Source: Sherry @ uaena fancafe