[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

So are you happy now?:blush:

Absolutely :wub:

Today is D-day :star:

does heart throbbing fully excited could summarize the anticipation for today?B)

Therefore many Uaena's tried to read Eight,  posting theory and guessing about behind the MV teaser in tiny details, it still can't describe  the 

greatness we will listening later at 6 pm.

the new Single is new start For IU , with new agency and new music genre  , nevertheless likewise Jieun beautiful mind and her atmost,  will bring Uaena's and the Music listeners to go to another level of her genIUs concept and the deepest musicality and experience after all She is IU the Leejieundary who's never fails to amazed the audience and the Fans wich loves her.

Stay tuned at 6 pm Uaenas

Enjoy the new Song and let's Conquer the Charts :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I love the song. IU’s voice sounds great and she looks lovely in the video. I like the message and contrast of upbeat pop but bittersweet lyrics. It is a great homage to letting go of departed love ones by keeping them alive in the memories. Only thing is that the song is too short! 

• Like 2

Congrats both of you: IU and Suga 

1 hour ago, Joseph Lim said:

IU latest song is out on Spotify and iTunes. Please support by streaming legally. 
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/5vJNAlQeTf9lsulO1YlmSt
Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/album/eight-feat-suga/1511885175?i=1511885178

Agree to that... 100%

p.s My last post for tonight on this thread.  We're happy for you.

• Like 3