[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Seems this compilation is new since no others site did Lee jieun behind scene brithday party the MA /Jianie part. funny interesting  compilation.

Because i knew a little whereabout IU, so till now i still wondering what a kind person/actress she was, found some old post is very interesting the another is freaking confusing than shocking but deep in mind get slight conclusion she a kind of  a women who know how to act accordingly, quick witted, honest and understand what is work for her as musician/actress and as person to growth more confident in all her path she chossed and she would take  in future. Hopefully she fine happiness and balance in all  decision she would make.

May our God bliss her and her family/coleague forever.

Spoiler

But how come she laughed like an ahjumma :lol:while she has a pretty cute a shopiscated image or just me who still couldn't get used to her honest wild laughed.:D

@Joseph Lim, thanks for run this tread

Hwaiting!!

• Like 1