[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@Layali If her confession did not yield a positive outcome, brave & strong girl IU would definitely move on. So, he's Her Old Story. If her confession was accepted, he is no longer a crush...... he is the "ein". Either way I think I'm right to use "was". Lol.

Guest maashi

A Flower Bookmark HQ Scans #14

tumblr_n631w741RL1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark HQ Scans #15

tumblr_n631y1Fd5f1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark HQ Scans #16

tumblr_n63209buBH1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

Cr: iumushimushi

8-> 8-} :x

OH. MY. GOD. *faints, for 10sec.*

I had hoped for Jo Jung Suk as a guest but not this soon, it's only Thurs and there are 3 more shows to go !!! They have to sing the Beautiful Song, they have to, they just have to !!! *squealing*

Wahhh..... IU and JJS must be looking forward to this stage together; they both looked so good in those Twitter pics.  :x

Kunde..... I am also worried. The guest singers so far have been people who are close to IU and I assume, very good friends with her. Does that mean he may be the crush (will she reveal it tonight?) but they're not dating each other? ANDWAEEEEEEE!!!!  :((

JoU thread went CRAZY because JJS come to IU's concert HAHAHAHAAll of our wish comin thru on the King's birthday. Maybe LATER another wish is really coming true too... confirmation *cough* dating...*cough cough*