[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest deeply3

edensor said: Btw there is something weird last night.Last night... I put IU's Flower Bookmark picture on my BBM (Blackberry Messenger) as my profile pic (first picture IU wearing red dress leaning on piano).The thing is... not long after... one of my friend on my BBM friend list poke me and ask "whos thattt..."Since I know my friends are not familiar with Kpop i just said "artist".But the he said "ohh... really?? I thought that was you!" LMAOOOOOOI said "What?? Of course not... I'm not doing a plastic surgery... LOL"But he replied again 'But its true... she look like you... I thought it was really you..."Me : *not replying but silently infront of my screen phone* adjsdkgjdflk;h; OMG!!! So i'm like IU??? Kyaaaaaaaa....!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
LOLOLOLOL...
End of my story hahahha...

edensor said: Btw there is something weird last night.Last night... I put IU's Flower Bookmark picture on my BBM (Blackberry Messenger) as my profile pic (first picture IU wearing red dress leaning on piano).The thing is... not long after... one of my friend on my BBM friend list poke me and ask "whos thattt..."Since I know my friends are not familiar with Kpop i just said "artist".But the he said "ohh... really?? I thought that was you!" LMAOOOOOOI said "What?? Of course not... I'm not doing a plastic surgery... LOL"But he replied again 'But its true... she look like you... I thought it was really you..."Me : *not replying but silently infront of my screen phone* adjsdkgjdflk;h; OMG!!! So i'm like IU??? Kyaaaaaaaa....!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
LOLOLOLOL...

Guest deeply3

edensor said: deeply3 said:
Hahahah your picture please... if you're really look like IU, don't surprise if i'm gonna stalking you... hahahha kidding... you must really pretty then.. envy >,<

Guest maashi

At her One Step Closer Just That Much Concerttumblr_n62xil7HlO1rlzlwyo1_500.jpgtumblr_n62xil7HlO1rlzlwyo2_500.jpgtumblr_n62xil7HlO1rlzlwyo3_500.jpgtumblr_n62xil7HlO1rlzlwyo5_r1_500.jpg

iumushimushi

She look really preeeeeeeeeetty and cute.....

:x :x

LOLOLOLOL...

Guest 9jill9

I had my American co-worker listen to IU's My Old Story and The Meaning of You recently.  He loved it!  Ah my friends/co-workers have such good taste!
On a separate note, has anyone noticed that IU mentioned in her hashtag video that she has prepared a LP record with a bonus and that there will be a limited number released?!?  
@junemoonstone
I did notice that IU was not a flashy dresser.  I think she's a very thrifty spender.  At least that's the impression that I get from watching her.  Perhaps it's from when she was younger and her family went through financial difficulties. Anyways, as for IU's coordi, I think it's been hit or miss for me.  I did like how she dressed IU for her hashtag video but did not like the outfit for the My Old Story although I loved the song.  
Kwanghee would be an interesting person to have at IU's concert. 
@edensor
With everyone referring to you as a granpa, I thought you were a male!  If you resemble IU, you were a very girl during your teenage years.  I'm sure you're an attractive lady.  :)
I saw on the IU fan facebook -
[PHOTOS] 140521 #IU Japan Official Fanclub T-shirt design drawn by @SORAMAME_OPPA and selected by IU herself! Sorry, fans. These shirts are only available in Japan. Please see the link below to order! -admin kpoppa

10308300_781383588561375_692241065061266

10370893_781383511894716_754099120781866