[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

class="titleNews"IU Sends Over Coffee Truck to Yoo In Na’s Drama Site

Proving their friendship, IU prepared a special gift for Yoo In Na.

tvN’s upcoming drama My Secret Hotel released a set of photos on August 7 under the title ‘A coffee truck sent by IU.’

In the photos, Yoo In Na is posing in front of the coffee truck sent by her friend, IU. A banner on top of the truck says ‘In Na unnie won’t play with me because she’s filming.’

72890002.jpg
72890003.jpg
My Secret Hotel is a new tvN drama about a divorced couple who runs into each other again after seven years, as a groom and a manager at Korea’s top hotel. The drama is set to air on August 18.

Photo credit: tvN
source: mwave.interest.me

The other day I found out that the KCONUSA plan is to allow 6 songs per act.  This is twice the previous shows (with fewer acts).  It means they are more like mini-concerts for each act.  Again, I wonder what IU will do with that time?  After Modern Times and Flower Bookmark, she has a very wide variety of great songs that she can incorporate into her show, keeping her company happy with download and album sales.

I expect that the choreography will not change much for her performances.  In this situation, a lot of acts will mainly rely on big video screens for everyone to get a good view.  Mainly, she needs to get some rest to beat the "jet-lag" and stay healthy.

Sorry I did not have a chance to prepare a video clip for the "Shout-out", but there was no way I could get something like that done with my current workload.  Right now, I am just happy to have a computer that is working enough to post a message here or there. . . .

Based on what I've seen on Twitter, it seems like Uaenas didn't get a chance to see IU, but a lot of non-Uaenas got to see her. lol. Because of how crowded the airport was, security directed the stars, including IU, to a different exit than the one previously planned. Poor Uaenas. :(

tumblr_na19bln4Vn1qz9daco1_500.jpg
tumblr_na19bln4Vn1qz9daco2_500.jpg

[FANCAFE] 140809 From.IU - This is LA

Just woke up from my nap and it’s time to sleep again..ke I’ll work hard tomorrow and be back soon.

cr.squishy

===

I had a shock when I saw this on twitter...kekeke was wondering who this person was until I saw that its FROM IU  O_O"