[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Rose said: akinahana89 said: I became a fan of IU after seeing her in Dream High. She really blew me away with her voice and her acting. I was actually really surprised to find it was her first acting gig since she did so well! I did a bunch of research on her and became like... the biggest fan. I don't think I have ever been such a big fan of someone like the way I fan IU.
Me too!!!! After i heard IU sang Someday in Dream High (when she was under Sushi custom) i even don't know her face! Just the voice make me start to search who was singing!! OMG!! Then i found her! And watched the clip she cover Gee, Sorry, Lie on YHY's sketchbook!! I got goosebump!! Like Akina! I became her fan after that and i never be a fan of someone else before! IU is the only one then!!!! Yes! I went on an IU binge after I heard her voice for the very first time - which was when she was in the sushi costume. I looked up everything about her and listened to all her songs and her cover songs and I was just blown away by her more and more. I didn't know I could be so inspired by someone and that I would look up to someone younger than me as a role model of sorts. I remember saying that I hoped I could be as classy, kind, and warmhearted as IU. I really think becoming a Uaena has truly changed my life.

QUOTE - INTERVIEW Cho Youngcheol PD with Osen

IU wanted me to listen to Jonghyun’s song (Depression Clock), but to be honest I was kind of worried. She insisted that I put in on the album though, so what could I do (laughs). So I tried listening to it and was taken aback. The emotions of IU’s generation were weaved in well. So I said as long as Jonghyun is fine with it, let’s put it in."— Cho Youngcheol PD (in an interview with Osen)
cr : iu-jjang

this girl been through a lot and she still smiling.. :)
what a precious person she is.. 

===>

The trials, the difficulties, these too shall come to pass.

Every hurdle she overcomes, will make her even stronger.

Indeed psychologically unstable people + the internet = is a bad combination. But if not the law that catches up with them, it will be karma.

Guest violet9004

berny said: ===> The trials, the difficulties, these too shall come to pass. Every hurdle she overcomes, will make her even stronger. Indeed psychologically unstable people + the internet = is a bad combination. But if not the law that catches up with them, it will be karma.

hi @everyone.  glad to be back for the weekend.  :) i should be doing some background research but i'm procrastinating like crazy.  :( 

@airbening alone in a room!  that song is so good but under rated!
@kimsoyeon18iu looks gorgeous there!  call me delusional but i hope to see her married within the next 3 - 5 yrs to a wonderful guy (jjs - hint, hint  :)) )i was looking at iu's unofficial schedule and they look pretty crazy considering they don't always put everything that she is doing that day on the schedule
oh yeah, just a reminder to vote for iu

http://mama.interest.me/visite?s=1382708888194

so anyone know if this guy is second manager for iu or not since i seem to be seeing him with iu a lot more often
peterpan complex