[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

awww, really? i also love the brown-blonde highlights of her hair, but whatever hair color, i guess whichever she's comfortable with is best.

:x

From the picture, I think it's more like dark brown hair but not sure. I think she looks good in any color but I like the color when she presented KBS award the most.

Guest josephjung93

Nowadays...when you think of IU, you also think of Yoo In-na....(or is it just me :'()
anyways...I just read about 유인나's life story and I almost cried...I never knew she had such hard times...
Go to this link to read about her past....And now I'm Yoo In-na's biggest fan ever!!!
http://www.kofan.com/?p=16000

Nowadays...when you think of IU, you also think of Yoo In-na....(or is it just me :'()

anyways...I just read about 유인나's life story and I almost cried...I never knew she had such hard times...

Go to this link to read about her past....And now I'm Yoo In-na's biggest fan ever!!!

http://www.kofan.com/?p=16000

I think that's why YIN and IU became close. IU also had a tough time when she was young and during her audition days. They understand each other well.

@josephjung93,@Eng,

I agree IU and YIN are kindred spirits and have suffered some real hardships.  The Korean Entertainment business is a very harsh world indeed and yet ordinary life in South Korea is extremely tough, so much so that young people still consider the Entertainment world a viable future. Despite all the hardships IU and YIN have endured they have managed to stay true to who they are remaining positive and friendly and maintaining a joyous spirit.  It's one of the many reason why we love and adore them.

PS @josephjung93 are you Kiwi, if so Kia Ora, if I am mistaken miahnae, welcome to you, nice to see you here. 

Annyeong yeoreobon,

This is it..............................................D-DAY OCTOBER 7TH 2013

tumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo10_500.png tumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo4_500.png tumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo1_250.pngtumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo2_250.png tumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo3_250.pngtumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo6_250.png tumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo7_500.png tumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo9_250.pngtumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo8_250.png

tumblr_mu9ezkPbn11rsk3gmo5_500.png

NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS COUNT DOWN THE HOURS, PROBLEM IS WE ARE 4 HOURS AHEAD OF KST....WAE....WAE....WAE?        

@akinahana89 - nadu, I must admit it took a wee while to get used to the new colour, primarily because she was perfection 'au naturel' anyway, and secondly that was the hair JH/JJS stroked.  Here/hair are some previous colours.

IU6.jpgIU-tumblr.jpg

20110201_iu_1.jpg    iu.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKuNOCSXMLr8L9h4g73kr

Yeoreobon great expressions from uri IU.

iumushimushi Follow tumblr_mu97lupaYL1rlzlwyo5_500.jpg tumblr_mu97lupaYL1rlzlwyo3_500.jpg tumblr_mu97lupaYL1rlzlwyo4_500.jpg tumblr_mu97lupaYL1rlzlwyo2_500.jpg tumblr_mu97lupaYL1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

20131005 Kantame Pop Screencap by iumushimushi                                                       

Loading...Show more notes                                     

Guest lucypeachy

:\"> iu!!! <3 <3 *hi everybody.. I'm new but i've been the biggest fan of iu.. I'm missing her cute image but i really hope the new song will b good as well~

Brief summary from IU's Kantame Pop interview:
I can't do a full translation right now since I have to study, but IU just talks about how it's been working on her new music, and saying that she hasn't had much sleep all this time (because of work). IU says the hardest thing (about being busy), was not getting enough sleep. She also said because of her work and being so busy, she's never had any time to herself lately.
And when she was talking about YTBLSS, she mentioned how there were (many) scenes where she had to cry, or scenes that she was sad in. IU talks about how she's on a diet, even though she really likes food (lol). She also mentions that she wants to do a lot more concerts.

@mumfu
I agree that it took me a while to get used to her new hair as well, since I loved her natural hair color. If you recall, I was originally against blonde IU and took me a bit to warm up to it, but I eventually ended up loving her golden locks. The way it shone and illuminated her was truly beautiful. Though I still love her natural hair, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing her with the blonde color as well. I just thought it was a shame that the blonde hair was so short lived and will miss seeing it - especially with its most striking beauty during The Red Shoes teaser.

Guest violet9004

though it takes a while to get used to her blond hair but when its suddenly gone i really miss it.. :((but i can still see it in RM!! :))

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New Albums And Singles Preview – 2013 October Week 1motoway065 October 5, 2013 

100613_IU2_Newalbumsandsinglespreview.jp

IU Vol. 3 – Modern Times (Oct. 10)

100613_IU_Newalbumsandsinglespreview

CD1

01 Love of B (With Park Ju Won)
02 Everyone Has a Secret (feat. Gain of Brown Eyed Girls)
03 Between Lips (50cm)
04 Pink Shoes
05 Modern Times
06 Day I Hate
07 Obliviate
08 Let’s Walk Together (feat. Cho Baek Ho)
09 Havana
10 Gloomy Clock (feat. Jonghyun of SHINee)
11 Midday’s Dream (feat. Yang Hee Eun)
12 Wait
13 (Bonus Track) Voice Mail (Korean Ver.)

CD2

01 [DVD] The Making of “Modern Times”

Purchase This Album

IU returns this year with her third album, “Modern Times.” Produced by Jo Young Chul, this album took a span of nine months to complete. There are a total of thirteen tracks of various genres such as jazz, bossa nova, swing, latin pop, and folk. Top artists such as Gain of Brown Eyed Girls and SHINee’s Jonghyun also lent their vocals, making the album all the more anticipated by many. It is known that IU composed “Day I Hate” and “Voice Mail,” upgrading herself from singer to musician.

Full Article: HERE

cr: soompi news