[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest pro000

Would someone like to give a summary of her new album? I haven't got hold of it yet, so I just wonder what kind of songs there is. IS there any nice acoustic ones?

I loved her Gee before, and now Sorry sorry! But she was interrupted!!!!

Guest lolly88

Would someone like to give a summary of her new album? I haven't got hold of it yet, so I just wonder what kind of songs there is. IS there any nice acoustic ones?

Well u cant listen to her album on YT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUMOPZ0TMyo...re=channel_page

download link from song 1- 12 is provided also at the description section ^^

There is only acoustic version of MIA

But its not available for dl

Guest jlongs

haha yeah it's too bad they kind of took over singing and the tempo went faster and faster. i have a feeling if they left her alone it would have been mellow, like Gee. she's pretty smart doing covers of popular songs (wish she'd do the whole song though). that way she gets searched a lot on daum etc. and gets more exposure.

anyways i listened to the album and it was filled with her trademark ballads. beautiful. i recommend it. (only one acoustic song - mia)

OMG okay i've just become a fan of IU...

i fell for her cutesy on Boo...

her perfs are love~

and i go downloaded her album.. and OMG the title song has definitely hidden IU's full tallent!! most all of the songs on her album shown her powerful vocals... the type i like^^

I really can't believe at first that she's the same age as me... well not really... she's 7 months older than me.. but wow I really love her voice.. and yeah... Mia completely blew me away ><

and I've been wondering this...

In her latest concept (boo) why does she look familiarly like Chanoknun from the KBS Show Global Women Talk Show.. the girl from Thailand... I think they look familiar...

while her before concept (Mia) she looks really alike Charice the Philippines singer...

I just see these similarities~~

I am ordering her Growing Up album...

I'm usually picky on buying albums.. so in my opinion, IU is worth it^^

but could I ask what her poster (from her album) looks like?

I'm planning to buy one with Poster..

Guest pro000

Thanks so much lolly88 and jlongs! I'll start falling in love with the songs now ^^

Actually, after starting liking Boo a lot, I'd hope the album would be filled with many more songs as cheerful. Might be partly so. Actually, I'm always thinking nowadays on Cyndi Lauper because Boo, although not very similar, somehow reminds of the spirit of "Girls just wanna have fun", and looking at album side she also had mix of cheerful song and more serious ballad songs. But yeah, big difference still lol.

The other song, not Mia, from her mini album or single before, is also there! I liked that song then a lot, maybe more than Mia actually!!!

Guest Banana Peel

aahh I love her performances! ;]

Especially the rescent ones!

She looks much more comfortable

and her hair is even better!

Although I'll always miss her long hair T_T

I hope she gets more success,

she really deserves it!

Oh, and I listened to her whole new album,

it's really nice! But I wish she would've promoted

other songs in her album rather than Boo,

but I think 'Boo' is really growing on me!

Good luck to IU <3

Guest mandapanda

happy birthday iu! <333

officially sixteeeeeen~

228B8D3B8AEB1D7B8B2C0DABCF6C1A429_i.jpg

66_iumanager.jpg

3_iumanager.jpg

6_iumanager.jpg

BDB4C5B0B6F3-5_iumanager.jpg

dsc_2858-BFC3B7C8C0BD_iumanager.jpg

200905141927531002_1_iumanager.jpg

8_iumanager.jpg

thanks to iumanager<33

OMGOSH SUCH GOOD TIMING! i just registered on her forums and was captivated by her performances so i'm downloading every video and i'm sooooo in love :wub: :wub: she's an amazing singer!! i was addicted to mia acoustic version but i never knew it was mia, her debut song rofl! i'm a new fan of hers^^ i'm in iu mode right now >< i'll be back post some pictures of this cutie ♥

Guest jaejo0ngstahl0ve

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest pro000

IU (아이유) feat Guy - Super Junior 'Sorry Sorry' Acoustic Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3c6nmgG06Y

C:

jaeuraznMV

Thank you so much for sharing! I go to that channel sometimes, but it's too updated, with too many videos, for me to subscribe to it lol. I feel UI has made this song her own!!!

I've listened to her album many times now, and thought I put up a ranking. The ratings are not absolute, but relative each other.

1. "Baraboki" 4.5/5

2. "Boo" 5/5 Brrrrrrr! I love this song now, it's such a spirit lifter and is also very catchy!

3. This song is mostly boring to me. 2/5

4. A Dreamer 3/5

5. 3/5

6. "Na Malko naet" 3.5/5

7. "ijanha" 4/5

8. 2.5/5

9. "Mioon ori" 5/5

10. "Baraboki" (English version) 4.5/5

So, overall I think this album is great with a good balance of songs and several very good ones.

Guest aqsgirl

Awww.... I'm back with more vids of the ever talented, ever adorable, ever gorgeous IU:

IU on Arirang: Interview (subbed) The first subbed vid of IU. I really wish more of her vids were subbed, b/c I would like to know more of her personality! But just her smile is enough for now.

090521: IU singing BOGOSHIPDA on SUKIRA Her voice is soooo sultry/husky, it's perfect for expressing the longing of the song.

More love for IU!!! Please!

Guest fobbiyo

^ Wow! I'm glad she sang this song. It's a wonderful song and I think she sang it beautifully :D Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks for sharing her pictures guys! Those pictures are just too cute. I can't believe I missed her birthday D: Happy Belated Birthday, IU

Guest Lizzie_Shengnie

^

^

^

Omg that vid of her singing "bogoshipda" sent me to tears.

she such an amazing singer. and at such a young age, i hope that she has golden successful years!

thanks for all the pictures too everyone :D

------

i dont know if this has been shared yet but here's her self-recorded cam singing "gee"

Guest pro000

The Star Golden Bell episode with UI has now aired on KBS World, with subs. But which some might already know, she doesn't have any screentime at all basically where she talks (answering questions for example). It's her perf, and her one guess on a word, that's all I think. She never got to play Level With Me unfortunately, because the football players or whatever they are were so bad! Too bad, I so wanted to see the either super smart or pussled UI ^^ She looked either tired/bored when guessing the word btw.

Guest foxy_fli

I found out about her too late . . . but man, I love her debut song "Mia". I'm so disappointed

She turned into cutesy pop with "Boo". She's got freakin' talent, amazing vocals and live.

People just don't see true raw talent huh? I wish her the best and I hope she'll sing another

Song like "Mia" =)

Guest melody9.

SBS Inkigayo 2009.05.31

Starts at 4:00pm KST

# SPECIAL STAGE #

* 2PM

# COMEBACK SPECIAL#

* Koyote

* Lee Jung Hyun

# Power Rookie #

* AJ

# TAKE 7

* Super Junior

* 2NE1

* Younha

* Seeya + Davichi + JiYeon

* SG Wannabe

# Fresh Music #

* Ilac

* Zi-A

* Three Musketeers

* Yoo Seung Chan

* Han Yuna

# Hot Music

* TaeGoon

* Jo Sung Mo

# Extras

* Energy Song Music Video: 2PM

* Mobile Ranking: IU

seems like IU is doing tomorrow night inkigayo's mobile ranking!

I'm looking forward to it. Mobile ranking is a step to let everyone know about her!!

im looking foward to it ^^

anyway, IU was recently on Taeyeons (SNSD) chinchin radio!

10xby3o.jpg

pictures from Super Juniors Sukira (Kiss the radio)

2qx25o1.jpg

& from Shim Shim Tapa

243q25d.jpg

2yoxwkw.jpg

the're so cute! i really love IU's hair XD

these pictures are from IU's cyword ^^

qx08qh.jpg

209k9yh.jpg

m8hgz7.jpg

2s8jqlz.jpg

9a5wtd.jpg

2e52nmo.jpg

s2740p.jpg

m8pq8y.jpg

11hzedi.jpg

10r8t3l.jpg

she practices hard!

ajo086.jpg

rw2lnq.jpg

IU's Phone~ i have the same phone as her XD

qnpudh.jpg

IU's fresh face~ * IU in the practice room playing Gee with her guitar

15rb3nc.jpg

21njs43.jpg

2hqfo9l.jpg

2nc06j9.jpg

& some caps from IU's first variety show

2lw5r9.jpg

mwe4j7.jpg

2a66qh3.jpg

ill be back tomorrow with her selcas ^^

Heres a link to her playing SNSD - Gee on the guitar. Its a longer version then the SGB one

Guest rosetta16

OK im new and i love her songs voice and shes super cute <3<3<3<3

so where can i het the romanji and tarns of her album??

i whant to learn her songs lol

and of course what they mean too XD

Guest yeondu

hi! does anyone know where to get piano scores or acoustics one for mia. i really want to try sing the song! its is so good!

IU is very talented and she is younger than me >.< lol thx