[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest DOLLYbeans

omg shes so young and sooo good at singing

ihtought shed be older

i think shes gonna be really sucessful

her singing is just... wow wow wow

I'm still awed by her perfomance in YDH loveletter, i love her voice and she's so talented.

She should just debut with her guitar and although Mia is a good song but i prefer other songs of her mini album.

Her voice is very suitable to pop r&b songs like in every sweet day and feel so good, love these two songs. Maybe because i don't really like k-ballads, they sound overly dramatic.

But don't get me wrong, i like IU.

---Caroline

Guest blaise7259

I just dicovered IU today and all i can say is WOW!!!

She is sooooooooooooo talented, absolutely love her voice.

And to top that, shes also pretty, im sooo gonna stalk this thread from here on.

Guest sylviya

wow i just started listening to her a few days ago and when i saw her perform it ,i was like :o

she really is underrated. her voice sounds like taeyeon ^^"

ive been playing 'Mia' on repeat XD

IU!

i recently found interest in her again.. she improved a lot with the vocals since her debut! and ..really her single is so versatile

in a way i'm glad that she doesn't have as much promotions as other groups..because..since she's still so young o.o at least

she can have somewhat of a normal education =\ right? besides..i think as long as she has talent..if she starts promoting more

later on she will still be just as successful :D

picture spam for the new year!

kind of .. xD

the ones with kids are more recent :D

she's so pretty!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

credit IUtown

Guest donghae_chounsa

i has already known about IU for a months. first time i saw her in MV MIA, i am really like. i think she really cute and very talented, has a beautifull voice in her ages. but until now, i can't find link for her activities a lot. i wanna see her more and more, like IU in sukira.

so Can anyone help me? :)

thanks b4.

Guest aimeehime

^

I'm with you on this...

What up with her lately? I wanna see her on more shows performing live.. I'm getting addicted to her voice... and that's a good thing.. i think :sweatingbullets:

Guest bazelette

I think it's so refreshing to have such raw and unique talent. She's only 15, but I'm so glad she holds herself with class (she must come from good family) because it really matches with her music style. Really refreshing and new compared to the many "cute" or "sexy" acts going around in Korea right now. She seems so real, which is very rare in the entertainment world. I can't wait to see her get better and better later on.

I love her voice. the very first time I heard her sing I

was blown away. She's only 15 and her vocals are amazing.

I'm really looking for activity from her when she's out of

High School. Still can't believe that she's only a month

older then me.

I really like the fact that she didn't debut with a cute or

sexy concept, but a mature and classy concert. In a way

her debut reminds me of Jang Ri In debut. Both are

amazing singers.

Guest superjihyeee!

IU in a hanbok (:

2vifmza.jpg

2ps12tf.jpg

200901201326301002_1.jpg

200901201326301002_2.jpg

200901250646491002_1.jpg

200901250646491002_2.jpg

200901250651271002_1.jpg

200901250651271002_2.jpg

200901221716406255889A_3.jpg

200901221716406255889A_4.jpg

she's so pretty! (:

hehe i love her hanbok. it's so pretty on her (:

lol she's so cute. Apparently she hasn't worn a hanbok since she was in elementary school. In the interview here, she's like, "When i was little I hated wearing hanboks because when I sat down on couches I'd slide down because it was slippery. But i haven't worn one in a while so now I like it."

and she's like, "I want to be taller, just 3 cm taller. That'd be great..." They're talking about the changes she wants to make as she goes into high school (or the changes she made in high school, idk which), and she wants to lose weight and study harder (apparently her grades were slipping in middle school). She says that music is more enjoyable than hanging out with boys. LOL. She's so cute and her voice is so powerful sometimes I forget how young she is.

aww and she goes, "I loved it when people complemented my voice and said I was good at singing, but it was also giving me a lot of pressure. I'm going to release more songs and be active in the music industry and it made me wonder if I could still get praises in the future."

Guest kaypop.

she's so pretty! (:

hehe i love her hanbok. it's so pretty on her (:

lol she's so cute. Apparently she hasn't worn a hanbok since she was in elementary school. In the interview here, she's like, "When i was little I hated wearing hanboks because when I sat down on couches I'd slide down because it was slippery. But i haven't worn one in a while so now I like it."

and she's like, "I want to be taller, just 3 cm taller. That'd be great..." They're talking about the changes she wants to make as she goes into high school (or the changes she made in high school, idk which), and she wants to lose weight and study harder (apparently her grades were slipping in middle school). She says that music is more enjoyable than hanging out with boys. LOL. She's so cute and her voice is so powerful sometimes I forget how young she is.

aww and she goes, "I loved it when people complemented my voice and said I was good at singing, but it was also giving me a lot of pressure. I'm going to release more songs and be active in the music industry and it made me wonder if I could still get praises in the future."

she looks very cute in the hanbok. ^^

she does not need to lose weight, i love the way she is now.

i hope she becomes more active, and i hope she's better promoted.

she really deserves more praises because she's such a true talent!

thanks for sharing the pics and info!

iu fighting! ^_^

This girl has got the looks, the personality and the skills, which are no doubt still improving.

I love her! I hope she'll get more promotion and make it big

Taw (타우) feat IU (아이유) - 바보 (Fool) on KBS Music Bank on 09.02.06

I adore her voice, it's so angelic~

IU definitely needs to be promoted more so she can show off her talent to everyone

What would really be great...IU releasing a new single or album

:]

Thanks for the link. I've heard this song but I don't think IU was the original featured singer on the record. :unsure: But she's doing well on this live performance. :)