[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

The teaser bring a freaky lovely sadly wrecked feelings...:)

The seductive Jieun give me weird unbelievable hunch:lol:

(Made me realize why sometimes we don't want Jieuni strives down to act in adult genres :P )

the other side wacky teens Jieun so overworked find her friend newest experience..lol...love bite..:P(when you're teens you knew nothing about conscience but wanna tried all the dangerous thing in front of your noses)

and the tennis court is something we shouldn't missed the temperature between the players enough to burning down the court it self.lol.

Very tempting can't wait April to come.

• Like 1

Because joshep lim didn't  post here so i do it.

Thanks to owners accnt.

Talk about Jieun mentioned scene, that's one of my favourites, how the adults stare at Jian in strange and stunned way really epic, Jian in the center and the camera moved slowly to records their disbelief , thoughtful expression...

And i shedding a tears ...:cry:

• Like 1

I'm not sure about this but because the painting so lively and captures IU aura welll  so i just put here to another's Uaenas who knew about this tweet came to explaining :blush:

Have blaze Monday Uaena.

Does you Missed Jieuni or IU the singer?:glasses:

So do i :joy:

• Like 1

Today is presscon for Persona right?

I did heard some noisy outside there but yep there's not IU when no one spawn their bitterness.

But likewise Uaenas is always in sportive and peace minds about all the fuss the haters  spread.

And the wishful thinking Jieun always had had her own way to putting down the haters comment with another great achievement :kiss_wink:

She is one a kind, wonderful person who just proved what she really capable of:thumbsup:

So this song represents the most Uaenas feelings 

Spoiler

Did yours too,uaena?

Jieunaa faighting.

The tree so dreamy 

Wish Jang man wol appearance pretty dreamy too.

• Like 2

Uaenas does a justice :P

How to measure your void to someone you Missed so dearly:glasses:

Wish we get meaningful lessons after watching Persona, not just for knew more detail about how great Jieun acting could translate a script to actions but more than that we as viewers get the emotion and the messages to purify our minds.

Persona faighting!

IMG-20190327-101052.jpg

• Like 2