Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Oh, before I forget, I thought I read somewhere when DJS was in the initial process, the writer mentioned that she'd actually written 2 scripts specially for CR..1 of them being DJS, now I wonder which is the other one? If it's true, will it be made into a drama (of course the lead must be CR) by one of the TV stations? Hmmmm...hope it will be it better be as good as DJS :D Wow...looking forward & praying hard for CR's next project soon.... :)

Really, I hope the other script will see the light of the day with CR in the lead . I am getting excited now . I trust the writer full stop.

Guest PandaKiss

Ooh, I love her.

Ever since the drama where she's a news reporter?

I forgot the name.

I never knew she was married.

xD

Guest fashionista

Ooh, I love her.

Ever since the drama where she's a news reporter?

I forgot the name.

I never knew she was married.

xD

welcome to this thread pandakiss! the drama you're talking about is the infamous All About Eve.

Guest xbeybidollx

wow im so excited to see chae rim in new drama hope it is as good sa dal ja spring but i even like chae rim way back in all about eve im rewatching it again im so happy to see it again i also like her in love at aegean see ^^

wow im so excited to see chae rim in new drama hope it is as good sa dal ja spring but i even like chae rim way back in all about eve im rewatching it again im so happy to see it again i also like her in love at aegean see ^^

yeah me too.. i believe she is always at her best when doing a series.. i also like LOTAS eventhough its kinda draggy in the middle part, but it was awesome.. im missing her already...

Guest cutiepie

me too. i finished 8/9 yesterday and i've been dl-ing 10 - 14 today. it's taking forever! i'm actually dl-ing for my sis. she's also watching white tower on tv and prefers it over dr bong...she said the storyline is better.

let's keep our fingers/toes cross for clips/pics of the after party. hopefully, tomorrow's the day we get both :)

i saw the MVs for white tower, it looked like it was going to be more bloody and serious than dr.bong so opted to stay away from that one

Princess Shengping fanmade MV

song: 我比想像中愛你 by JS

http://myweb.hinet.net/home1/storage/share/Princess.asf

repost from DC gallery

Guest fashionista

i saw the MVs for white tower, it looked like it was going to be more bloody and serious than dr.bong so opted to stay away from that one

repost from DC gallery

thanks for the mv :) the more CR, the better!

WT is very much like ER. more realistic...

btw, HM ep 1 sub (from tianshi) is out.

20070320091707.173.0.jpg

Guest dejavupacino

Hello, this is my first time to post a reply here, after viewing 10 pages of this thread, gotta say that it's amazing how u guys have done, gr8 job! ^^

BTW, some Korean fans on DJ's DC asking me a question about the Chinese costume drama, Princess ShengPing, played by CR. They would like to know that is there a English subbed version available? Since I am not pretty sure about it, really need your help here, thanks for the kind reply in advance.

Guest ovette

^

^

^

NO!!! she's 1979 lol :)

ive been looking for DVD of princess shengping for ages but to no success... i really really wanted to watch it even before coz ChaeRim is soo cute there!

Guest ovette

CR was born March 27, 1979, she is only 28 years old

actually she's 27.. she's gonna turn 28 this march 28.. lol

aahhh what to do what to do on her birhtday!

Actually....for CR's profile & a listing of her dramas, we can always refer to the 1st page. cutiepie had very kindly compiled everything, with wonderful help from Cindy & fashionista providing all the pictures & links ^_^ Thank you cutiepie, cindy & nat :P

Guest ovette

yeah!! im so thankful to the faithful CR fans who endlessly share infos and pics of her in this thread :)

the writer must have really LIKED ChaeRim so much as to write something specially for her. the writer must have been taken away by her superb acting since PilSeung.

i hope the other script pushes through! lol

repost from DC gallery

Thank you, dear....anything of CR is always welcome ;)

thought the recent Happy PM will have more NGs....a bit disappointed lol...& ya, hope there'll be videos & more pics of the wrap-up party & also a CR interview! Hey, they owe us one since almost all the main cast in DJS were already interviewed :o ...I always loved to see CR as herself, I mean not as her drama character...lol, hope I'm making sense :lol:

Thanks shanmei for CR's pic at the wrap-up party...CR looked so chubby & cute :wub: hmmm...did she put on some weight with all the eating in DJS? cos' I think besides her having more kissing scenes, there're also more eating scenes in this drama :lol: ...geez, but I loved to see her eating too as she always make the food seem sooooo delicious :w00t:

haha i know, it happened to disconnect me at that exciting part, then jumped to the restaurant scene, lol....i know, can't believe how many kisses were in this drama!!

o serene, can you add this link to the first page for summaries, its' all the episode summaries from javabeans :)

http://javabeans.wordpress.com/tag/k-drama/dal-jas-spring/

okie, will add the link :) I'm definitely going to rewatch DJS again & this time without the 1week suspense in between :lol:

edit: I've added...but would u mind to check whether it's correctly done as I'm not too sure :blush: Thanks

Guest fashionista

Hello, this is my first time to post a reply here, after viewing 10 pages of this thread, gotta say that it's amazing how u guys have done, gr8 job! ^^

BTW, some Korean fans on DJ's DC asking me a question about the Chinese costume drama, Princess ShengPing, played by CR. They would like to know that is there a English subbed version available? Since I am not pretty sure about it, really need your help here, thanks for the kind reply in advance.

hi dejavu! you're pretty active at the other forums....it's nice to see u post here too :) there isn't any english subbed version of princess shengping available online or on dvd. i wish there were so more ppl can enjoy the drama & our CR. there's only the cantonese/mandarin dvd version available.

Guest amane~matsuo

OMG~~ am having a CR overload these days,, watching DJS, AAE & We are dating now.. but tis okayy. She's one of my all time faves eversince DJS. heehee ^^

love thispic too [ :

2v3khw6.jpg

^

^

self-cam. heehee