Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest *sayuri*

+So excited for CR's drama ......btw, CR looks great in the pictures above......:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHAE RIM .......

+Wishing you a successful year and many year to come!!!

crbddj8.gif

Thanks Cindy & Nat for the wonderful pics :) Aigooo....she's such a hot babe B) now, I really can't wait for 14Apr.... :D

& thanks cutiepie for the link :P she's so cute...hmmm...seems like our girl really love lollipop :lol: My, it'll be nice if we understand what they're talking ;) ...

and...last but not least....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dearest & loveliest Chaerim!!! May you be blessed with good health, happiness & success throughout the year & many many more....

Guest CindyW88

official site for the drama: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/kangjeok/index.html

fyi, kbs hasn't really put anything on the site yet.

promotion_top.jpg

200803251434061116_1.jpg

here's the link to the article that correspond to the pic above: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...803251434061116 we'll have to wait for cindy to translate it for us when she have time.

Natalie, thanks for the links. :)

here is the translation of the article:

[News] Female President, Bodyguard, and Detective in new Dramas

200803251434061116_1.jpg

[My Daily] 3/25/08

The hottest war among drama heroines having specialty as detective, announcer, PD, bodyguard, or President-to-be:

Currently, heroines in dramas pursue a variety of jobs. More heroines specialize in non-typical professions. In the drama “Single Papa is Falling in Love (KBS2)” and “New Heart (MBC)”, Huh Yi Jae and Kim Min Jung (허이재, 김민정) play doctor roles. In KBS2 weekend drama “Mom Has Grown Horns (엄마가 뿔났다)”, actress Shin Eun Kyung (신은경) plays an attorney.

Actress Bae Jong Ok (배종옥) plays a detective in the weekend drama “The Unique Park Jung Geum (천하일색 박정금)” which is currently aired by MBC. Go Hyun Jung also played a detective in her latest MBC drama “Hit (히트)”. This profession attracts viewers’ attentions.

Chae Rim (채림) will play a bodyguard working in the President’s residence Chungwadae in her new drama “Powerful Opponents (강적들)” which will be aired in April. Her Role Cha Young Jin forms triangle relationship with her colleague (played by Lee Jong Hyuk) and the Presiden’t son (played by Lee Jin Wook).

200803251434061116_2.jpg

In addition to many eye-catching ‘professionals’, new dramas “The World They Live (KBS2)” and “Spotlight (MBC)” portray stories happened in TV stations. The storylines cover female professionals such as reporter, PD, and announcer. Especially, Son Yeh Jin appears at real settings of TV station as a reporter in her new drama “Spotlight (스포트 라이트)”.

Kim Sun Ah (김선아), who has not appeared in drama for 3 years after “My Name is Kim Sam Soon”, will play a role as a regulator working in a cultural property administration in her new MBC drama “Every Night (밤이면 밤마다)”.

In her new drama “Daemool (대물)”, Go Hyun Jung’s role pursues the goal as a female President. This role symbolizes that there is no limit for a woman’s profession.

These new dramas intend to demonstrate that heroines’ professionals could beyond reality.

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1116&ext=na

Guest CindyW88

Thanks Cindy & Nat for the wonderful pics :) Aigooo....she's such a hot babe B) now, I really can't wait for 14Apr.... :D

& thanks cutiepie for the link :P she's so cute...hmmm...seems like our girl really love lollipop :lol: My, it'll be nice if we understand what they're talking ;) ...

and...last but not least....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dearest & loveliest Chaerim!!! May you be blessed with good health, happiness & success throughout the year & many many more....

serene, you are welcome! :) Indeed, she is so hot!! :P

Yup, Happy 29th Birthday to CR! :wub::wub: Can't believe 8 years have already passed since CR presented us her great performance and bright smiles around her 21st birthday in the most romantic drama "All About Eve" in 2000! B) Wish her good health, successful career, and blissful life!! :wub:

Guest renni72

Happy Belated Birthday Chae Rim.

I am looking forward to April so that i can watch her in powerful opponents. I like the storyline.......and the co-stars,esp Lee Jin Wook!!