Chae Rim 채림

Admin

Guest fashionista

if ChaeRim is gonna promote the drama in other countries, i wonder where she'll go??

i just hope one day can meet her. then ill be the happiest girl in the world!!

one of my life's goals is to meet her..

anyway, march is coming up? anyone know where i could write her... ive been asking this even before. it was kinda hard to reach her since she doesnt have agency. but now that she has an agency, making it'll make it easier for us to reach her??

i really really really wanna do something for her on her birthday lol!

serene no problem! anything for ChaeRim lol.. and for us fans as well!

i agree Fashionista!! i can still remember when i was sooo excited because dalja's spring is just gonna start, now there are only 7 episodes left! time runs so fast.. i just hope she doesnt stop working on korean films after this :) now that she has AGAIN won the hearts of so many people :)

if she does go and promote DJS, the first place would probably be taiwan. they're usually the first to show her drama. the second would be china. i really don't know how we can contact her. have u check out her management company's website for contact info?

15lp9.gif

k1copyvm9.jpg

copywv8.jpg

141ddqp3.jpg

wow fashionista the last pic was really nice!!

and for the company's webpage, havent checked yet, and i also cant read hangul so it's a disadvantage to me lol :)

Guest cutiepie

this gif is so cute. it was from an ng clip from when they were wishing the audience a happy new year.

ngvx2.gif

thanks nat!! this is so cute, hope we can see this clip soon!

Guest fashionista

Reposting the pics from kbs that shanmei posted above. For some reason, I can’t view them so I’m reposting them just in case anyone else is encountering the same problem…

084007041_L.jpg

084006021_L.jpg

084008121_L.jpg

084007040_L.jpg

084006020_L.jpg

from kbs

42456627xg0.gif

20070222091908nvl8.jpg

1copybd9.jpg

source: dc

20070222153110sqc3.jpg

Guest starmallow101

she looks different in dalja's spring.. but she's still pretty i just don't like the other guy the young one...err i've watched him on heroine and i think he's weird. dunnow. :D