Chae Rim 채림

Admin

grr im having high blood now!

from dalja's thread

hm.. i heard about some news that ChaeRim was in a while ago

and it kind of disturbed me. even though i'm totally against

judging an actor/actress from their personal lives, apparently

ChaeRim cheated on her husband with another actor and divorced.

(just a little fyi )

my GOD! where on earth did he/she even get this info???

if she was to post something like this, she shouldve made sure first...

im just so irritated with this person!!!!

Guest fashionista

grr im having high blood now!

from dalja's thread

my GOD! where on earth did he/she even get this info???

if she was to post something like this, she shouldve made sure first...

im just so irritated with this person!!!!

this person needs to get her facts straight before posting crap like this. :crazy: if she had really check out everything, she'd know that the press were "fishing" for reasons behind the divorce. she'd failed to write that there were also reports that LSH cheated on her with a girl from his MV. so, why didn't she post that too??????????? there were lots of false reports about the divorce....blaming both parties. leave well enough alone and move on. geez. and what was the purpose of this person posting this crap at DJ's thread? <_<

i didn't see this post until u pointed it out today. if i had, i would've straighten this person out...it's quite irresponsible to repost this sort of stuff. craps are not facts so it's not right to post it like it's legit news.

i think he/she erased it or something.. when i looked at the post it was already gone, so i also edited my comments regarding it on dalja's thread.... grr i just hate it when ChaeRim is being the one accused for the divorce.. and worst of all, ChaeRim cheating??

Guest fashionista

i think he/she erased it or something.. when i looked at the post it was already gone, so i also edited my comments regarding it on dalja's thread.... grr i just hate it when ChaeRim is being the one accused for the divorce.. and worst of all, ChaeRim cheating??

i know...it's ridiculous! it's always so easy for ppl to blame the woman. :crazy:

dsti0.gif

12073579203821bmg7.jpg

12023467154501axd6.jpg

121bfd6.jpg

21awx0.jpg

72copykk8.jpg

source: dc