[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

Guest Saran22

care to share any live streaming link anyone? i cant wait for tonite's ep. yippie! :)

try http://kr.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/#

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished watching episode 1...I LIKE IT... not like some other korean dramas where you can only feel the vibe in episode 2 sometime episode 4 or 5 they started with boring introduction and so on ...bla..bla..but this drama totally different, I was hooked in first 15 minutes to the end of episode 1. Will keep watching. 

Just finished watching episode 1...I LIKE IT... not like some other korean dramas where you can only feel the vibe in episode 2 sometime episode 4 or 5 they started with boring introduction and so on ...bla..bla..but this drama totally different, I was hooked in first 15 minutes to the end of episode 1. Will keep watching. 

keep on watching & enjoy the crazy ride this drama offers u! it can even mess up ur fav otp. ;)

kyg and jjh are both "napeun namja!!"  they are both using lgy.  kyg takes advantage of her to get to jjh and jjh uses her to make anna look good.  they both ripped her off on her designs.  poor girl.  she needs to be strong.

This true up to a point YG is giving her credit for the design's and that makes all the difference. They are also in business together so what he reaps so does she, or at least that's how I see it. I also think that her association with YG is making her stronger, he allows her to have a voice, instead just agreeing with everything he say's and because of that she has been able to stand up for herself more.

Guest PBaddict

Oh my... my fave couple seems to have found its voice.Edit:  Young Gul was probably ready to throw away his pride and make a not too desirable deal with JH to protect GY and  Ga Young was DAEBAK standing up against the evil couple.

Here is a step by step without knowing the language so there is a lot of guesswork, but still... enjoy! :)

YG standing in front of a car shop, looking at the shop window.

JH driving like a crazy person to see GY.

YG giong in a cosmetics shop. I hope she's buying sg for GY.

JH arrives at GY's factory, he can see the ahjummas and GY leaving cheerfully. He jumps out of the car and questions GY if she knew from the start what YG planned. She says it's not like that and apologizes. JH freaks out and shouts angrily. YG witnesses how JH storms off in his car.

GY is quite upset. YG goes inside without a word. GY and the ahjummas leave to have dinner I think.

YG throw the cosmetics on the floor with anger. I think he doesn't like how GY is upset about what they did to JH.

Ahjummas and GY are eating and drinking soju. Did GY just say that she likes YG or was it that she like to work with him? and asks the old ladies what to do. Maybe I'm wrong.

YG is trying hard to sleep. He can't. GY arrives home late. She goes in to talk to him, she's quite tipsy. He pretends to sleep but GY talks to him anyway. LOL she faints half onto his bed when she tries to leave. YG wakes up and puts her in the bed, covers her with a blanket.

YG goes out to sleep in her bed and longingly looks towards the office. What on earth did she say?

JH has a meeting with his father. Does the president know about what happened? He does not look that angry. JH is in his office, when secretary Kim arrives with news on the designs. JH gets very angry and even throws sg at him. Anna comes in to ask what happened. JH's father gave him a very nice watch for Anna. (guessing he has no clue about his son's failure yet).

Anna scrolls through JH's phone log /lots of GY I assume, cause she scoffs/, JH comes back and grabs the phone off her hands.

Anna goes to Madam Jo's boutique, buys stuff and asks for the boss. Oh man, how I hate this lady. Well I don't like either of them to be honest. I'm afraid I'll zone out. They talk, eventually Anna asks about GY.

Bosslady is busy today... :/ she meets JH, too. JH took the meeting hard, he is spending quality time in a bar with some ladies and a lot of alcohol. :D Secretary comes in, I think he does not bring good news. They say sg about GY.

JH arrives at Anna's place totally wasted. LOL, he fell on the floor instead of the sofa. Anna tries to help him up but he shoves her hand off and crawls onto the sofa. He keeps talking about YG and GY and her designs. I'm just guessing but maybe he cannot hurt YG and he does not want to hurt GY but he has to. Yeah buddy, you won't feel better if you keep shouting that you are Jung Jae Hyuk. :phew:

GY is working on the sawing machine but is in a daze and hurts her finger. Ahjummas help her treat it.

Men in suit arrive and ask to see GY. I smell lawsuit. YG is out, eating with his mob friend and the street shop friend. He gets a call about what happened in the factory and rushes into JH's office. He is pissed like hell that he went after GY with the lawsuit I guess. JH is acting cocky as always. YG calms down a bit and sits down talks about GY. Maybe he tells him that GY did not know what he planned. JH throws a document in front of him and tells to sign it. What the heck is it? Confession that it was his plan not GY’S or giving up the right of the designs??? No idea BUT He writes on it in HUGE letters. LOL. Mischiveous as ever, YG getting back his edge, tearing the paper apart and throwing it at JH. He did not give into his threat.

GY is at home scribbling a new design on her bed waiting for YG. She asks what happened. YG checks if her finger is okay and scolds her for not paying attention maybe. GY gets annoyed when YG tells her it was not Anna to sue her but JH. (Can't believe he thinks Anna has no say in that.)

YG gets into his office and thinks back at what he told JH. He probably regrets it a bit and afraid he won't be able to save GY. He wants to make a phone call but decides not to. He goes out and watches GY sleep with her mouth open (sweet and adorable).  He leans onto the side of her bed, it's almost 5 am... 7 am but sleep does not come his way. JH is in a daze at his office, too. Secretary Kim give him some documents that he throws onto his desk when YG arrives. YG talks about his design Michael used in his show. Is he gonna help JH get Michael or sg? or what? Lead designer is complimenting Anna and the watch she got from the boss. Someone calls her. YG is preparing to go out, GY is hovering around him asking him questions. She does not want to do sg. (work for JH or Anna maybe but work in the factory for him?) YG is talking to her about making her dream come true. And in the end he gives her the cosmetics. :) Sweet. GY is still not too happy.

JH is meeting Anna for dinner but she is not the only one. They are waiting for  YG and GY. Anna is shocked. :D Oh my, the ladies don't like this one bit. Anna asks what is going on. YG and GY is shocked by the price of the course they are about to eat. It is awkward. JH tells GY about sg, about YG, I guess he insults YG. GY retracts. She wants to leave but YG holds her hand and she sits back down. Maybe saying that they should at least eat. JH ups and leaves, Anna follows him but looks back at YG.

Wow, they were holding hands the whole time, until they started eating. YG is in tears, GY is in tears... holding back to cry out loud. Geez that food will get salty soon. Oh my I might just cry a river watching them. She defended him I guess she was the first one to do so.

JH and Anna driving home, but GY's word echo in JH's head. GY taking photos of YG, and YG takes photos of GY whaaaaa... he looks good. YG really likes the pics of GY.

GY comes into his office and reads out a letter written to Michael J. He loves it. They are sending some kind of portfolio to him I think.

JH is woken up by mommy. Mom is nagging about GY /?/, JH is sleeping. Doorbell rings, Anna came. JH sleeps on. wth?  Way to be a bf. Anna talks to mommy, gives her a giftbag and leaves. JH finally gets up and runs after her to apologize. Oh my, that is so weak. Can't you be a bit like YG and protect your girl?

YG gets a phone call in the middle of the night from Michael J.

No preview, but I am so excited for my DongDaemun factory couple (GY-YG), hope they succeed. :wub:

thank you pbaddict for the update!

i'm still not certain where the writers are going with the show but it still gains my interest week after week.Tho,for the romance line i am sold for our GY-YG.Where as for Anna and JH,whom i was initially rooting for,have some serious soul searching to do .At this point in time,they obviously aren't showing a lot of love to each other.

i know dramaland has its second leads formula but i am digging some better characterization for the two.

Guest PBaddict

I saw a preview and YG and GY are with Michael it look's like they are working for him and getting successful. It also looked like they were back in NY. it was short.

Aaahhh, so that was a preview? Thanks for pointing it out, I had no idea, I thought those were the usual stills from previous episodes that they show in the end so I didn't look thoroughly. :lol:

wow. based on the quick infos gathered here, we can finally see some fast developments between yg/gy & their business rite? wow.

now im totally anticipating next week eps. if both yg/gy are getting successful on their own, i guess the real battle between the 4 main characters will finally be shown. :)

Guest Starlitelet

Here's my recap for episode 7! We're getting a plot!

Fashion King episode 7 Recap

Hi raine0211 ^^!

Thank you for the recap.

I have just watched episode 7 with 99% subtitles, and I agree that we're finally getting some real storyline. I'm loving the tension between Jae Hyuk and Young Gul in terms of all the fashion/design competitions. It's cool how Young Gul has supporters outside of the fashion business which will help him tremendously in the future (or can backfire against him). It's a shame that the truth is Ga Young and Young Gul are way more talented than Anna and Jae Hyuk. I think if Young Gul treats Ga Young more respectfully (I guess that'll come once he sorts out his feelings), they'll be an unstoppable match in the fashion world! Then again, that can only happen if Young Gul matures. He doesn't realize that if he matures and treats Ga Young lovingly, Jae Hyuk and Anna will rot away in jealousy - haha.

The only thing that I don't like is how Young Gul was beating Jae Hyuk up. I understand he has some temper management problems, but that's not the proper way to deal with it. Anyway, the last scene from episode 7 with Jae Hyuk vs Young Gul kind of made up for it. I liked the way Young Gul was verbally heading against Jae Hyuk. At least, there's more class in that than beating the dude up.

*sigh... it seems like the end for the Ga Young and Jae Hyuk relationship.

On a side note, a lot of people have been complaining about Ga Young's character. Though, I absolutely adore her character. And for some weird reason, I don't get annoyed from the way she's reacting to Jae Hyuk and Young Gul. I don't think both guys are abusing her to the max... they do care for her, but they're expressing it in the wrong way! I guess that's what I kind of like about this drama. Not that I like abusive guys who are treating women unfairly, but I love how these characters are full of flaws and no fluff of "goodness". Fashion King is one of the few rare dramas that I see the man character being a prick. In fact, he might be a worst prick/ jerk than Jae Hyuk in general. Getting back on track, I do wish that Ga Young  would speak up more about about her struggling emotions instead of keeping them all inside.

All these characters are moody or have bipolar issues - haha! Poor Ga Young! She has to deal with the two males (and add Anna)  PMSing every now and then. I feel as if this girl has never met a decent person in her life. She considers Young Gul's factory to feel like home when he's treating her like that. Ok, he's not treating her horribly, but he's not treating her properly either.

Here is a step by step without knowing the language so there is a lot of guesswork, but still... enjoy! :)

JH is woken up by mommy. Mom is nagging about GY /?/, JH  is sleeping. Doorbell rings, Anna came. JH sleeps on. wth?  Way to be a  bf. Anna talks to mommy, gives her a giftbag and leaves. JH finally  gets up and runs after her to apologize. Oh my, that is so weak. Can't  you be a bit like YG and protect your girl?

No preview, but I am so excited for my DongDaemun factory couple (GY-YG), hope they succeed. :wub:

Hi PBaddict ^^!

Thank you for the spoilers. I'm also curious as to what actually happened. I can't wait till there's subs!

By the way, from looking at the episode... it seems like Jae Hyuk is going back to Anna because he doesn't want to accept that he has feelings for Ga Young who's clearly on Young Gul's side. He's getting tired of Anna from what I see... but he still wants to at least prove himself "the best" to his parents and still have someone on his side. Hence, the reason he's not running/protecting Anna like Young Gul is protecting Ga Young is because he's losing interest in Anna. He's also afraid of change... like he doesn't know how to deal with things if her "presence" wasn't around. Also, Young Gul is the type of guy who would protect anyone who he thinks is genuinely nice. He despises fake people as I can see from his character. He also doesn't have much to lose, whereas, Jae Hyuk has more things at cost. Though, I admit that Young Gul is more proactive when it comes to protecting the people he loves. It's just Jae Hyuk doesn't know if Anna is still worth the shot. It's so bad how Jae Hyuk weighs women on a scale of "worthiness". However, I see the light in him when he's with Ga Young. He seems to treat her differently despite being rude/menacing towards her. I just see more chemistry between him and her rather than him and Anna.

------------------------------------------

Thank you for the response tessieroo and IBELIS. They should have made it clearer whether Ga Young knows of Jae Hyuk's motives. Sometimes I feel like this drama flies by certain information a little too quickly. There are way too many things left unsolved/unanswered for a little too long already... that I, myself have most likely forgotten about them. It's only until I actually question about certain parts of the drama... that I don't know if they've already answered it or if was left ambiguous. It's been like 6 episodes that we haven't had a clear clue as to what Ga Young thought of the young Jae Hyuk and young Young Gul. Wait, she knows that Young Gul was the guy who helped her when they were both small right? I also need more backstory on Madam Joo and her daughter. Am I asking for too much? This drama would be better if they didn't include in some side plots and left them stranded for quite awhile. I'll be surprised if they'll fill in or continue on these plot points... then again we have around 12 episodes left.

------------------------------------------

By the way, I love the new song! Does anyone know what it's called? It's my favorite one from the Fashion King's OST at the moment.

Guest roma_cruz15

I suddenly hated my JH in ep8 when he threw a box to his father-like assistant. Poor anger-management. Tsk-tsk

Guest PBaddict

Well, here's what makes a huge difference between our 2 hotheaded male leads. Ga Young gets to be a partner with Young Gul /He wrote her name on the portfolio they created and sent to Michael J, and he's gonna take her to meet him too/ , not a mere employee who gets stripped of her amazing designs:

Designed by Young girl and Ga Young and the way they look at each other after is simply priceless!!!

image-4671_4F8474F6.jpg

image-D248_4F8474F6.jpg

image-CD89_4F8474F6.jpg

And I hope this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship! ;)  From the preview:

image-E67B_4F8474F6.jpg

PBaddict you were dead on yesterday when you said that GY told the factory workers that she liked YG, and she didn't know what he thought about her. She also said that he was misunderstanding her and she didn't know what to do about it. BS started to answer but passed out.

YG told JH about his designs that Michael used and suggested that he drop the lawsuit and the four of them work together with Michael. When they met for dinner YG thought it was to solidify the deal. But we now know that didn't happen.

This episode made realize that Anna and JH have the same problem, they both think that they are better than YG and GY, but now they both know they are less talented. I think Anna understood that they were talented that is why she suggested that YG work with her and let GY work with JH, I believe think that both her and JH could steal their talent, thus making them the big success.

If GY and YG go back to NY and blow up with Michael mini evil can send reports back home. I can't wait for next week it;s getting really good. I hope Anna has to work under that old designer and he works her till she drops.

About if GY and YG know that they knew each other as children, they showed YG remembering but I never saw anything that suggest that GY knows that YG is the boy from her past. I was surprised when they were living together in NY why she never recognized her mothers necklace around his neck, but she never did.

Evil mom Jo worked for GY mother in the shop she now say's is her's, but I have an inkling that when GY parents passed away she just took it over, just like she took that necklace. I think she raised her in that back room in order to keep other's from finding out that she really owns the shop. I'm pretty sure if she had sent her to the orphanage the would have check to see if her family left her any assets. I hope this is true and that in the end GY finds out and take everything from her and mini evil. 

Archived