[Drama 2012] Fashion King 패션왕

Admin

yeah you're right it's like a maze that you can't find the end.........

yes. a very simple maze actually but the writers just make the story lines spin in the same directions again & again.

if it's not for the love of the actors in the drama, i would not stan this sinking ship.

it's a waste coz i really love the path and pace of this drama in the early eps... gah. so disappointed :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smurfer01

yes. a very simple maze actually but the writers just make the story lines spin in the same directions again & again.

if it's not for the love of the actors in the drama, i would not stan this sinking ship.

it's a waste coz i really love the path and pace of this drama in the early eps... gah. so disappointed :(

But I've got to admit that YAI SSK LJH and Yuri make this drama good they're acting can touch people's heart

Guest didisalma

hi everyone!!

i was hoping for some good news in this ep but it seems that i must wait for another week... huh so tired yet i'm still in it... i'm very confused here, i think that GY will take her job seriously after being rejected "again" from YG

him with ANNA on the sofa it's really "ridiculous" i mean is he her BF or what?? i can't understand any of them pffff

Here's the kicker for me, sec. Kim has been telling JH all along how great a business man YG is, and what happens the fashion show was a success and YG has caught papa H attention. Dad tell's JH to play nice with YG because he could prove useful in the future, yea like that will happen. When he object's dad reminds him it's business. 

I am one of those people who do not believe that you don't know when someone is attracted to you. All this time it's safe to assume that GY had to have had an inkling that JH likes her, but she always talk that friend crap. In todays ep she seems to have finally realized what she has thrown away while he was having fun. Because he used the dinner as a  way to make YG and Anna think that their relationship was more than friends. She rushes back up to YG apt. to tell him she loves him but act's surprise to find Anna there, they just left JH place together so why didn't she assume she would be there. I don't know what she was expecting from the confession but she didn't get it.

I don't think the girls at the factory are welcoming Anna and she is clinging to YG, I would like to see her get some confidence, these two weepy women would drive me nuts if I was YG. They create these situations and then act as if they are the victim. Let's do something different. We have all ranted about what jerk's the men are but truth be told the women are no better.  

Now I need some subs.

I dont understand why everybody is against GY. She has been hurt over and over again by YG whenever Anna was there. And lets be honest, YG used her too. So why make difference between JH and YG? They both used GY. Although JH has helped GY more, and he was more kind to her. GY doesnt know what to expect, and everytime she was closer to YG, Anna butted in and YG was being the jerk himself to GY. He told her different times leave, and go date JH. But what does he say about himself?  He was also being aggressive to Anna, but I never hear such comments.

I think YG's rejection will make another woman out of GY. I think she will mature (no, wait, I hope she will mature, cuz with this show u never know). Also I hope JH will change too, and stand up for himself. JH and GY are in that field the same.

Just hope we will get another spazz from here on, although this show is kinda ridiculous, I like it despite all its flaws :P

And, WTF did I miss something on Anna/YG part? Why is she hugging him suddenly and looking at him as if she owns him?

Guest kimmiemai

I give GaYoung props for being honest and confess. By wanting to go back, she indirectly admits that she left YoungYoung on impulses. She was mad, jealous, whatever, bottom line it was just an in the moment thing. At least, we get a better understanding of her decision then, although it's not deep like some of us had hoped for; leaving YoungYoung for the sake of protecting Younggul from Jaehuyk's continuous attacks. I appreciate she took the initiative to put the words out there, although I wish she could be as straightforward toward JaeHuyk: "I don't like you. I already have someone in mind, and I don't want him to misunderstand our relationship." Well, she doesn't have to set her record straight anymore, since Younnggul has basically rejected her. That's disappointing as we all know how much he misses her. He even bought the place thinking about her. He seems to weight Anna's feeling more than I expected, assuming from his flashback with Anna's words before he called GaYoung. If that is the case, I don't know if I should call him dumb or a responsible friend.

YoungGul & Anna - I don't even know what they are right now....

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

Ouch for the rejection at the end of this episode. It takes guts for a girl to confess and then the boy tells her to pretend it did not happen.   You secretly pine and cry for this girl and then you tell her this? What is going through your mind my boy? 

However, I hope this would finally change things up and GY starts to focus on herself and try to be successful.  I think YG is trying to move on despite missing GY so much. He's going on with his life. GY should start too.

I wish the writers would give the viewers something to be happy about in the coming episodes, or some PROGRESS in the story at least.  So far, we've been stuck with the characters feeling miserable because of blasted pride and miscommunications. Writer has been too indulgent in misery and angst. We need balance. 

Anna and YG are kinda kindred screwed up souls no? They commiserate with each other but I really don't see them being lovers. There's no tension or awkwardness. YG cares for her but its GY that makes him sad and happy, mad and joyful, empty and fulfilled. 

feel so sad for gy in this episode, since YG has officially rejected her, its best to moved on.  why did YG reject her?  He doesn't like her? then why he misses her so much he sees her image everywhere when she first left the factory?  Strange??

Guest altinneen

While I really feel for GY (I hate it when her pretty face contorts sadly, and I think the actress playing her does a great job), I think she missed her chance. She shoulda told YG that a long while back, preferably before jumping ship. I think it would be a little too cruel of YG if he were to abandon Anna at this point.

Guest altinneen

Although JH has helped GY more, and he was more kind to her. GY doesnt know what to expect, and everytime she was closer to YG, Anna butted in and YG was being the jerk himself to GY.

Ok, this is blatantly untrue. JH had more money and a bigger company so it was easy for him to give her a team etc but if you look at what YG did for her relative to what he had it was not insignificant. He gave her all his savings remember to get a plane ticket for fashion school. What makes JH kinder. I'd like a few concrete examples. Threatening to hurt the guy she loves if she doesn't work for him. Deliberately causing misunderstandings between her and YG repeatedly either by picking up her phone in the middle of the night or 

Also the fact that YG made use of GY is true. But he also gave her alot. Anyone can see he treated her more as a partner than a tool. She was a VP of his company and he'd asked her to stay with him forever and not leave again, a gesture which she turned around and spat in his face.

Also that statement "everytime she was closer to YG, Anna butted in and YG was being the jerk himself to GY." is also untrue. Just look at the situation before she abandoned him and went running to JH. On her birthday he had been very honest with her telling her not to go but she went anyways (albeit to protect him). Still after she came back and told him why she went, he told her again not to go there for his sake and not to make excuses. Very clearly indicating he didn't want her to go. But ultimately he left the choice to her saying if she wants to leave he won't stop her. And she very clearly made her decision without any interference from Anna. She left him.

And, WTF did I miss something on Anna/YG part? Why is she hugging him suddenly and looking at him as if she owns him?

I think we're supposed to assume more than a short while has passed since GY left YG's company and since he started GG Fashion brand. In the mean time it's pretty clear Anna and YG got involved in a relationship extending beyond mere colleagues or friendship.

That's why even though I really feel bad for GY with her confession, I just feel it was a little too late, cause it would be cruel of YG to abandon Anna in the middle of a relationship. Also I don't see him being the kind of guy to do that. He's not JH after all.

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

I think we're supposed to assume more than a short while has passed since GY left YG's company and since he started GG Fashion brand. In the mean time it's pretty clear Anna and YG got involved in a relationship extending beyond mere colleagues or friendship.

That's why even though I really feel bad for GY with her confession, I just feel it was a little too late, cause it would be cruel of YG to abandon Anna in the middle of a relationship. Also I don't see him being the kind of guy to do that. He's not JH after all.

Hmmm. You are probably correct. Although Id like to think of them as kindred souls with no romantic strings attached, but you have a point here and this could be the case. She did ask him not to leave her.

Things will be clearer in the coming episodes, I hope.

Guest ayumikoshiro

I only watched 13 so far but I still need to comment. I know the writers aren't going the Young-Jae couple route but I wish they would. The only reason I wouldn't want GY with JH is because she'll have to deal with his family who hates anything but the best. And why does he have to be so cute when he's all happy to be around GY it makes it so hard to hate him. YAI on the other hand is playing the cold side of his hot n cold personality that half the time I'm not even sure if he likes her as a lover.

I think JH has real feelings for her, sure he may be a bit of a romantic but Anna said isn't this just like when we first got together, and in my mind I was going yes yes yes you use dto be so nice and sweet (or so they implied), but when she got back together with him it wasn't because she loved him it was to show his parents that she still has a hold on him. Even way back in the beginning they never had any cute or sweet moments together. Their whole relationship seems so cold, she has more fun with Young girl then her own bf. Is anyone really surprised they broke up, sometimes that's how relationships go the love fizzles out. When they first "broke up" she even said do I get to keep everything you gave me meaning position and whatnot. When they ended it this time she knew it was real because he wasn't emotional at all if anything he was nice about it. You can keep everything just let me go (which of course she can't). Call me crazy but I feel bad for JH he thought Anna was his last love he kept her picture, tried to bring her into the company, and tried to protect her from his batshiit crazy parents as best he could. But in the end she just manipulated him to get higher up the ladder once she realized he wasn't infatuated with her like before. Now she's working with Young Girl to get back at him. He likes GY because she isn't manipulative and that's exactly why he doesn't like Anna because she turned into his mom.

As for Young Girl I just want to strangle him. How can he love/miss her when he never even showed 1 ounce of affection towards her. He treated her like a little sister, even though he knew she liked him. Now he's mad because he's the only one who thinks she likes JH. How does everyone but him see that she only likes him. Heck even JH knows he has to work twice as hard because she get's stars (or tears) in her eyes everytime he comes around. Anna's revenge is going to do one of 2 things

1. Let GY see JH's sincerity and slowly she starts to get over YG.

2. Make YG so mad everytime he sees them forced together (by Anna's doing) that he admits his feelings and takes her back.

TBH I think GY thought that if she went over to JH's company this competition would end. She knows YG is talented and if JH got off his back he could make something for herself, that's why she was surprised when JH had the YGM label. But then she felt betrayed after JH (half truthfully) told her that YG sold her and YGM for 5 Million dollars. Knowing how money hungry YG is it's not a stretch for her to believe it. If only they meet and exchanged the envelope. Young Young coulda talked about it and decided to get back together after she got her education and or experience at JH's factory. She would say no I don't like JH I still like you, and the whole Anna thing wouldn't have happened. I think YG let her go because he really can't give her the opportunities she needs to make it big. He can't send her to school or on a trip around the world JH can.

I hope we get a time jump. GY wins Fashion King goes and gets a sexy European boyfriend (I vote for Julian Kang), and forgets about these bi-polar douchebags.

I just have a lot of feels about this plot/show okay.

Guest Starlitelet

I don't know what the hell Young Gul said to Ga Young over the phone at the end of episode 14, but I'm guessing he said something along the line of, "I'm sorry, but I can't take you in.". Am I wrong or right?

Anyway, after this episode, I am officially shipping Jae Hyuk and Ga Young . I don't care what anyone says anymore. Jae Hyuk treats Ga Young much, much, much better. It doesn't matter what he did in the past. What matters is the present. Jae Hyuk wouldn't just be spilling money everywhere even if he has a bundle. To those that say he's luxurious to have that much money so he can provide for her, big deal. He wouldn't be spending money on just anybody. Originally, I was mad that Jae Hyuk didn't help Young Gul out in NY, but he helped Ga Young out. In reality, we would do the same also - haha. It's like give money to the girl you knew once, or give money to this hobbo dude? Anyway, Ga Young  is not stupid to know whether Jae Hyuk's feelings are talking or his money. The fact that he went all the way to her house shows that he cares for her. I'm starting to feel that she might fall a bit for Jae Hyuk after this recent episode (at least that's my hope). I am prepared to be mad at the ending, but I'm all for Ga Young and Jae Hyuk now.

There's a saying that sometimes you think you're in love, but you're actually not. I believe it applies to Jae Hyuk. He thought he was madly in love with Anna and the other girls, but maybe, Ga Young is the one for him? It's not impossible. 

Maybe, the other girls all accepted Jae Hyuk so easily because *bling bling*, he has so much money. You got to admit that Anna was kind of attracted to him because he had tons of money. Look at where Anna is heading now? She's moving to Young Gul already. Now that Young Gul has money, it seems like she's going after him or starting to fall for him too. She likes successful men... not that I'm blaming her. Anyway, I still dislike Anna. Some people asked why some of us hate/dislike Anna... well, here's my say as to why I dislike Anna... she's a user. I don't need her to beg and hold onto her man (her ex, Jae Hyuk), but if she really loved him sincerely, she wouldn't be moving onto Young Gul or continously give Jae Hyuk misunderstandings. Yeah, they were both cheating on each other, but imagine Anna being an actual sweet girl. Maybe, Jae Hyuk would feel guilty for dumping/cheating on her? I think the ultimate reason he booted her was after seeing her and Young Gul together (especially the elevator kiss). She's a hypocrite for telling Ga Young that she's after money. What about her? That girl Anna needs to set herself straight. It's like she's/was kissing both of the dudes' arses. 

Anyway, back on track... I'm trying to say that perhaps this is the first time where Jae Hyuk has to fight for a girl. I mean a man wouldn't fight for a girl for no reason right? Especially when he's a mama's boy and a spoiled brat. Why go through all that trouble? I don't think he's trying to prove himself worthy anymore. He focuses on Ga Young so much nowadays that he doesn't seem to be "using" her anymore. I'm believing that he honestly loves Ga Young for real because the past girls were all over him too easily that he thought he loved them, but perhaps he didn't? It's like when there are plenty of girls/boys going after you, you'll take notice in all the attention you're getting at the moment. He had nothing to lose, so why not go out with them? Besides, they might have accepted him easily, and give him comfort without him working for it. Sorry, if I'm bad at explaining this, but it's on the tip of my fingers.

Ok, it's like when someone gives you everything and makes you feel good without having you to work for it... how do you know that you actually love the person for real? You know that you like them because they make you feel happy/fuzzy, but how do you know that's the person you're in love with? The only time you'll know is when you work your butt off for them, despite them not liking you in return. That's exactly the current situation with Jae Hyuk towards Ga Young. Ga Young doesn't need to do anything, and he's in love with her? She's the only girl that has enabled him to test this theory.

Guest Starlitelet

Ok, this is blatantly untrue. JH had more money and a bigger company so it was easy for him to give her a team etc but if you look at what YG did for her relative to what he had it was not insignificant. He gave her all his savings remember to get a plane ticket for fashion school. What makes JH kinder. I'd like a few concrete examples. Threatening to hurt the guy she loves if she doesn't work for him. Deliberately causing misunderstandings between her and YG repeatedly either by picking up her phone in the middle of the night or 

Also the fact that YG made use of GY is true. But he also gave her alot. Anyone can see he treated her more as a partner than a tool. She was a VP of his company and he'd asked her to stay with him forever and not leave again, a gesture which she turned around and spat in his face.

If I'm not wrong, I believe she meant that Jae Hyuk has helped Ga Young out more than Young Gul, and that Jae Hyuk is much nicer to Ga Young. How is that blatantly untrue? It depends on how you perceive it. I agree with marie67. Sure, Young Gul has helped Ga Young with what he's able to afford, but help doesn't just mean money because we all know that if it comes to money... there's no argument that Jae Hyuk would be able to provide more. Ga Young has always been touched by Young Gul's sincerity/care for her in the past. She doesn't take them for granted. However, one thing for sure is that Young Gul doesn't help Ga Young grow emotionally. He makes her feel conscious. He says things that can be quite hurtful. I'm not telling him to treat her like a princess, but at least treat her like a human being. He calls her his employee all the time, but he seems to be taking her for granted until she's gone. Whatever Young Gul provided for her are all in the past now. I just don't like the way he's treating her so coldly at the moment. She doesn't need him to give her opportunities. In fact, that wasn't why she liked him. She liked him because he cared for her initially (at least that's what I got out of it). However, his way of caring seems to be going down the drain now... and they're losing connection. The only thing that's still connecting Young Gul and Ga Young at the moment (aside from the ambiguous necklace) is that Ga Young still likes Young Gul. Imagine if she didn't like Young Gul. Would he be following her? I don't think so. It always seems to be the case that she follows him and begs for forgiveness. It's not the girl's fault. Awwwshh... She left him because he was treating her badly. Like, what the heck? Young Gul is abusive with his words.

Jaek Hyuk is much more considerate to Ga Young than Young Gul. He has never emotionally beaten her down. He has never contorted her feelings in a despicable way. He has treated her with respect. At least he feels remorse and apologizes to her whenever he has done something wrong. Young Gul never dares reveal an ounce of how sorry he is to Ga Young. When Jae Hyuk told Ga Young that no other men can have her, and that he'll bring Young Gul down, at least he was speaking from the heart. That wasn't anything offensive to Ga Young though... so I don't see the point - haha? Jae Hyuk was just being stupid because he didn't know any other way for her to be closer to him... and sure, he has a vendetta against Young Gul. Jae Hyuk is all about words, but he barely carries out his threats/malevolent actions when it involves Ga Young. 

Ga Young did not spit in Young Gul's face. He spat on hers for far too long already. It was about time that she moved out. If she didn't move out, Young Gul would continuously treat her badly. She needed to do that in order for him to realize his loss. He needed to learn his lesson on how to treat people properly, especially those who are only trying to protect you. Have you forgotten all those times Ga Young backed Young Gul up despite him doing wrongs? She has always been by his side despite if his actions were wrong or right. She has never questioned him ever. 

Also that statement "everytime she was closer to YG, Anna butted in and YG was being the jerk himself to GY." is also untrue. Just look at the situation before she abandoned him and went running to JH. On her birthday he had been very honest with her telling her not to go but she went anyways (albeit to protect him). Still after she came back and told him why she went, he told her again not to go there for his sake and not to make excuses. Very clearly indicating he didn't want her to go. But ultimately he left the choice to her saying if she wants to leave he won't stop her. And she very clearly made her decision without any interference from Anna. She left him.

Oh, it's so true that whenever Ga Young and Young Gul tries to patch things up, there's always the involvement or rather misunderstanding of Anna. The fact that Young Gul can't clarify that there's nothing between him and Anna to Ga Young just proves that he doesn't deserve her. He should be happy that Ga Young hasn't literally spit in his face yet. She is just way too nice. Ga Young has always reassured Young Gul that there's nothing between her and Jae Hyuk, but it doesn't seem like Young Gul is doing the same.

By the way, why isn't anyone complaining that Young Gul is liking two girls at the moment? He seems to be allowing Anna to hang on to him more than a friend, yet he endlessly thinks of Ga Young. I'm not blaming him, but he's at fault just as much as Jae Hyuk is. However, I still think he's at a worst fault when it comes to Ga Young.

How can Ga Young's confession be too late? You mean Ga Young's realization is too late - haha. It's Young Gul who's too late. I can taste regret in my mouth already.

I only watched 13 so far but I still need to comment. I know the writers aren't going the Young-Jae couple route but I wish they would. The only reason I wouldn't want GY with JH is because she'll have to deal with his family who hates anything but the best. And why does he have to be so cute when he's all happy to be around GY it makes it so hard to hate him. YAI on the other hand is playing the cold side of his hot n cold personality that half the time I'm not even sure if he likes her as a lover. 

I think JH has real feelings for her, sure he may be a bit of a romantic but Anna said isn't this just like when we first got together, and in my mind I was going yes yes yes you use dto be so nice and sweet (or so they implied), but when she got back together with him it wasn't because she loved him it was to show his parents that she still has a hold on him. Even way back in the beginning they never had any cute or sweet moments together. Their whole relationship seems so cold, she has more fun with Young girl then her own bf. Is anyone really surprised they broke up, sometimes that's how relationships go the love fizzles out. When they first "broke up" she even said do I get to keep everything you gave me meaning position and whatnot. When they ended it this time she knew it was real because he wasn't emotional at all if anything he was nice about it. You can keep everything just let me go (which of course she can't). Call me crazy but I feel bad for JH he thought Anna was his last love he kept her picture, tried to bring her into the company, and tried to protect her from his batshiit crazy parents as best he could. But in the end she just manipulated him to get higher up the ladder once she realized he wasn't infatuated with her like before. Now she's working with Young Girl to get back at him. He likes GY because she isn't manipulative and that's exactly why he doesn't like Anna because she turned into his mom. 

As for Young Girl I just want to strangle him. How can he love/miss her when he never even showed 1 ounce of affection towards her. He treated her like a little sister, even though he knew she liked him. Now he's mad because he's the only one who thinks she likes JH. How does everyone but him see that she only likes him. Heck even JH knows he has to work twice as hard because she get's stars (or tears) in her eyes everytime he comes around. Anna's revenge is going to do one of 2 things 

1. Let GY see JH's sincerity and slowly she starts to get over YG. 

2. Make YG so mad everytime he sees them forced together (by Anna's doing) that he admits his feelings and takes her back. 

TBH I think GY thought that if she went over to JH's company this competition would end. She knows YG is talented and if JH got off his back he could make something for herself, that's why she was surprised when JH had the YGM label. But then she felt betrayed after JH (half truthfully) told her that YG sold her and YGM for 5 Million dollars. Knowing how money hungry YG is it's not a stretch for her to believe it. If only they meet and exchanged the envelope. Young Young coulda talked about it and decided to get back together after she got her education and or experience at JH's factory. She would say no I don't like JH I still like you, and the whole Anna thing wouldn't have happened. I think YG let her go because he really can't give her the opportunities she needs to make it big. He can't send her to school or on a trip around the world JH can. 

I hope we get a time jump. GY wins Fashion King goes and gets a sexy European boyfriend (I vote for Julian Kang), and forgets about these bi-polar douchebags. 

I just have a lot of feels about this plot/show okay.

Hi ayumikoshiro ^^!

@ the red parts: You speak my mind! I always see Anna as a user and not some sweet girl like some think. I don't care how chaotic her years were to make her transition like that, but she's vile! Hence, when Jae Hyuk cheated on her, I didn't feel sorry for her (not even for a second). I was actually happy - haha. Call me crazy, but I felt sorry for the cheating dude rather than the girl who is supposedly the victim. I usually understand the girls, and hate men for doing that. However, this was just a different story.

I also agree with you on Young Gul's part. Why be mad and all, when he was the one who made her leave first of all? He's starting to get on my nerve. He used to be my favorite male character. What happened to him? crazy.gif

While I really feel for GY (I hate it when her pretty face contorts sadly, and I think the actress playing her does a great job), I think she missed her chance. She shoulda told YG that a long while back, preferably before jumping ship. I think it would be a little too cruel of YG if he were to abandon Anna at this point.

Hi altinneen ^^!

You mean the dude, Young Gul, missed his chance. I don't understand what you mean Ga Young should have told him before? If it's about her feelings for him, then she sealed it off with a kiss already. Young Gul is just too ignorant to go and talk to her. Since when was he afraid to lose his pride? And how long did he expect her to wait around for him? He has never apologized to her for being too rude. She always has to come crawling back to him, and Young Gul continuously gives off the cold shoulder. It's about time that Ga Young slowly starts to drift off from Young Gul. The only reason she wants to come back into his company is because she feels guilty for betraying him. I don't call that betrayal at all. It's just a bunch of misunderstandings. I honestly don't understand Young Gul. I really tried, trust me. Now I'm just baffled at his character. Why make yourself go through that pain of missing someone, yet you can't speak up about those feelings? If you like her, go after her. If you don't, then be prepared to accept your loss. Don't expect someone to understand your feelings - haha.

Young Gul should have been the one to talk/finalize with Ga Young before hiring Anna right off the bat. Young Gul is not trying hard enough. Anyway, I'm glad that he blew Ga Young off because now hopefully, she'll start to mend from her broken heart since episode 1 or so.

I'm not directing at you, but it's funny how fans/viewers told Ga Young to leave Young Gul before, but after she leaves Young Gul, people call her stupid and annoying. Young Gul basically kicked her out indirectly with his absurdities and inconsideration. I wouldn't want to work in that abusive working environment.

Guest ayumikoshiro

After watching 14 I'm putting JH on notice again. I think GY was just about to give him a chance at dinner. Not to say they were about to be in a relationship, but she's not stupid and she knows he's trying to woo her. That's why she was refusing lunch with him any trying to be as professional as possible. But he was so cute and sincere, trying to trick her into lunch, pinning fabric (albeit badly), he treated her with decency and everyone around her is like he isn't a bad catch so she was on her way to give him a chance. To think she actually laughed when they were making dinner. If only he hadn't invited those 2 gah. I think he was trying to help force her to get over Young Girl (I refuse to call him anything else as long as he's being this dumb) by showing he's moved onto Anna. It kinda backfired on him though because she realized she still likes YG and went after him. Only to have him pull his normal douchebaggery and push her away again.

Young Girl look at how happy you are with all the money you wanted and that Chic Anna on your arm... Is This The Reality You Wanted? Do you really need Anna's connections that bad. Whenever he talks about her it's not her talent he speaks of it's always she worked internationally and was a designer at J Fashion (ironically that's everything JH gave to her). If I was Young Girl I'd drop her like a hot potato she seems to suck the life out any relationship she's in now (because they just looked so damn happy cuddling on the couch not)

The only happy person is Jae Hyuk because he's getting a chance to be with Ga Young. I hope once she gets over YG Ga Young goes on to be happy with him too.

P.S. Starlitelet I feel like we are watching the same exact show. Young Girl treated her so badly and stepped all over her feelings for so long. He knew how she felt about him she said and he was all okay then... I'm gonna go stay out all night with Anna you're just a worker to me. Everytime he saw Anna he basically lost his pants and he's been crazy for her ever since they meet in NY. I hope you grow up to be a great woman like Anna, how much clearer can he get about the fact he had the hotts for her and not GY. It's like somebody throws wine on your outfit so they can buy you a new one. Sure it sounds sweet to outsiders but to you he's just some jerk who messed up your outfit.

Guest PBaddict

I sneaked a peek at the partly subbed epi at viki so I think I know now why YG said what he said. Now, I'm sure it's because of Anna but it's not a romantic reason. I think after Anna saw how her emotional reasoning has no effect on YG /he was still contemplating getting GY back the next day in his office/, he was actually thinking about keeping both Anna and GY around, so Anna told him she cannot work with GY he can't have both of them, also he better think hard about the direction he wants to take with his company... bladiblahblah... Even if she cannot design, she takes care of all the PR with her connections and so on... from YG's point of view she is needed for business reasons. So basically YG chose business over love. Well I understand him partly... but there will surely be a point when he regrets.

Whaaa what a fox Anna can be... even the ahjummas dislike her beechy/bossiness... LOL :D  poor ladies cannot even gossip calmly anymore... Anna became possessive of YG, I don't know if they're together but they surely don't seem happy. I just hope that YG will get to know her beechy side even more. I bet they'll be successful together, but I doubt they'll be happy.

It took a lot of courage for GY to confess plus apologize for leaving and there really isn't anything more she could have done at this point. YG made his choice so I hope she can finally start to focus on herself and her dreams.

Guest marievb

hi everyone

the attitude of YG is making me really curious. As if something holds him back to admit his feelings for GY. Could it be something in the past? We haven't seen that many flashbacks, but there must be something there, at least I think. and what about the necklace? and Mrs. Jo?

Personally, I like GY and JH, but I'm afraid that it won't turn out that way. From the few K-drama's I saw, I only saw the second male lead charachter take over from the first lead in Queen of reversals. Anyhow, I like the actor who plays JH: he's doing a good job in my opinion.

Guest Starlitelet

So basically YG chose business over love. Well I understand him partly... but there will surely be a point when he regrets.

Hi PBaddict ^^!

If Young Gul chose business over love, then I sure hope he'll stop being extremely bipolar to Ga Young.  His choice, his loss. I just hope to hell that he'll accept his decision and stop being depressed. Where did his carefree character go :(?

I'm afraid the upcoming episodes will be more of him reflecting on Ga Young... I feel like he'll be failing at both (business and love) at this point, if he can't let go of Ga Young while he keeps on pushing her away. If it's business, then stop thinking about her. If it's love, then what the heck is the dude waiting for? I feel like Young Gul wants everything that in the end, he might end up with nothing (considering at the pace he's going at). He is so stupid though. He can have both if he just opens up about Ga Young. Why make it more complicated?

hi everyone

the attitude of YG is making me really curious. As if something holds him back to admit his feelings for GY. Could it be something in the past? We haven't seen that many flashbacks, but there must be something there, at least I think. and what about the necklace? and Mrs. Jo?

Personally, I like GY and JH, but I'm afraid that it won't turn out that way. From the few K-drama's I saw, I only saw the second male lead charachter take over from the first lead in Queen of reversals. Anyhow, I like the actor who plays JH: he's doing a good job in my opinion.

Hi marievb ^^!

I am trying not to put my hopes up too high for Ga Young and Jae Hyuk either. It's really rare to see Korean dramas end up with a different recipe when it comes to our OTP in the endgame. 

Lee Je Hoon is doing a great job. I hope he lands a leading role in the future. He has really caught my attention. Usually, leading actors outshine the supporting actors, but here it's not too bad. Yoo Ah In is the better actor, but Lee Je Hoon is not far behind. I would definitely love to see more of him. He looks awfully young too! Other actors around his age would be acting pairing off with noonas - haha. 

After watching 14 I'm putting JH on notice again. I think GY was just about to give him a chance at dinner. Not to say they were about to be in a relationship, but she's not stupid and she knows he's trying to woo her. That's why she was refusing lunch with him any trying to be as professional as possible. But he was so cute and sincere, trying to trick her into lunch, pinning fabric (albeit badly), he treated her with decency and everyone around her is like he isn't a bad catch so she was on her way to give him a chance. To think she actually laughed when they were making dinner. If only he hadn't invited those 2 gah. I think he was trying to help force her to get over Young Girl (I refuse to call him anything else as long as he's being this dumb) by showing he's moved onto Anna. It kinda backfired on him though because she realized she still likes YG and went after him. Only to have him pull his normal douchebaggery and push her away again.

Young Girl look at how happy you are with all the money you wanted and that Chic Anna on your arm... Is This The Reality You Wanted? Do you really need Anna's connections that bad. Whenever he talks about her it's not her talent he speaks of it's always she worked internationally and was a designer at J Fashion (ironically that's everything JH gave to her). If I was Young Girl I'd drop her like a hot potato she seems to suck the life out any relationship she's in now (because they just looked so damn happy cuddling on the couch not)

The only happy person is Jae Hyuk because he's getting a chance to be with Ga Young. I hope once she gets over YG Ga Young goes on to be happy with him too.

Omo ayumikoshiro!! You dont know how ecstatic I am that you voiced the same opinion/thought as me. You typed it much more eloquently though - hehe wub.gif. I would bold your entire post, but that would be no point , ehh?

It's so true that Anna sucks the life out of either man she's with... her character is too shameful and embarrassing to watch - haha.

Nice, Young Girl does fit his ditsy and wishy-washy personality. I thought I'd never say this, but Young Girl is a douchebag. He'd have to climb Mount Everest for me to see that he has redeemed himself for Ga Young. He's a money muncher. Young Gul and Anna deserve each other.

Haha - I laughed so hard when you said "I'd drop her like a hot potato". 

Jae Hyuk deserves some happiness in the end too. I hope the scriptwriters won't just leave him or turn him pitiful.

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,

Fashion King Episode 13 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

fashionKing.jpg

Fashion King Episode 13 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4292-fashion-king-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived