Using A Diffuser & Blowdryerr!

esskeigh

Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

i have curley hair but it never figured out how to use it. one of my korean friend, she has really straight hair but when she uses the diffuser it comes out perfectly curled like a hair curler look. its amazing lol.

can someone give a good example how to use it WELL. and not make hair frizzy. cause i wanna learn soooooo bad xD

Guest abviolinplayer

My hairdresser used a diffuser on my hair once, and it was sooo curly...but unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out how to use it myself :(

but I'm too lazy to blow dry my hair every day anyway haha xD

At work, I usually get the client to lean their head back or have them lean forward with their head down. Then use the diffuser pointed upwards having the hair inside it. For the root area i'll loosly scrunch the hair and put the diffuser to that. The more you touch your hair when you do this.. the more frizzy it'll get. I leave it a little damp so the curl will form better.

Guest sushiwhore

its a hair dryter attachment

or1683.jpg

when my hair styleist did my hair yesterday after my perm she set my hair on it and left it on to let it dry a bit then let it down when it was still a bit wet

Archived