R.i.p Ahn Jae Hwan (안재환) 060874-090808

Guest Soy

Guest V A L XD

OMG! I CAN'T STAND IT NO MORE!

My deep deep condolence to Jung Sunhee ! They were still a newly wedded couple too!

I'm to shock for words. To shock.

omo.

I find it selfish of him to end his life and to leave behind his newly wedded wife!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg another death? there have been so many celebrity deaths in the past two years, `07-`08 >_<

althought i'm not exactly know who he is, i only recognize his wife >_<

R.I.P...Ahn Jae Hwan

The money lenders were after their throats..that explains why SunHee didn't call the cops the past weeks. She managed to settle a couple of hundreds thousands of dollars already but the amounts are still huge. But since they have not applied for their marriage license yet, the money lenders cannot pursue her since she's not AJH's legal wife yet..The reason they didn't do it coz they were caught up with the financial difficulties already..so he took his own life...such tragic..RIP Ahn Jae Hwan..SunHee needs more than strength...

Guest V A L XD

Jung Sun Hee Reveals Reason Behind Ahn Jae Hwan's Suicide

Jung Sun Hee revealed that spiralling debts probably contributed to her husband Ahn Jae Hwan decision to end his life rather than facing the music.

ajhek2.jpg

w250.png

According to a close friend of Jung Sun Hee, she told them about the dire situation that the model celebrity couple had found themselves in yesterday afternoon. It's believed that Ahn Jae Hwan failed business ventures saw him raking up debts of nearly 4 million USD. Besides seeing the debt snowballing each day due to interest, debtors also turned up daily at the doorsteps asking for their money back which added to his stress levels. The debtors held Ahn Jae Hwan and Jung Sun Hee at ransom as they knew that they were high profile celebrities. They threatened to reveal their debt problems to the public if they didn't return the money soon and wreck their careers in a flash.

Ahn Jae Hwan had been missing for more than a month since breaking off all contact and the reason why Jung Sun Hee didn't call the police to report him missing was to keep the debt problem from being revealed to the public.

Following Ahn Jae Hwan's suicide, many were concerned whether the debts would fall on Jung Sun Hee's shoulders instead. With regards to this, the police expressed that even though Jung Sun Hee and Ahn Jae Hwan went through the wedding ceremony, they didn't register their marriage. So in legal terms, they are not lawfully wedded at all on paper. Thus, Jung Sun Hee is absolved from paying the debts accrued by Ahn Jae Hwan and possibly written off.

Credits: Coolsmurf.wordpress

The lone sharks are evil in Korea. Even the loan sharks in the states aren't that bad. Thats what the government should reform.

Guest *Bananza Princess*

omg omg!

That's really sad/shocking news...i feel so sorry for Jung Sunhee.. T.T

I hope she recovers soon..gosh..this is really saddening..

R.I.P Ahn Jae Hwan

The reason why he committed suicide was because he was in a lot of debt and Korea does not have a way for people to start over financially (well easily, anyways). They usually just scorn the person and don't try to help them out, unlike in America, where you can file bankruptcy.

He borrowed from the mafia, I believe, and since they charge high interest, he was left with like 4 million dollars in debt. Soooo yeah. That's the reason why. Not merely because his health/business was failing.

I think it's really rude for the paparazzi to be taking pictures of Jung Sunhee when she fainted...they just don't know their boundaries at all.

RIP to Ahn Jae Hwan, but I still think it was VERY stupid for him to commit suicide.

But how can Jung sun hee just not be held responsible for the debt if, to my knowledge, part of the loans were for her cosmetic company and her statements were one of the factors for its failure and the resulting financial screwup? It almost feels like the burden is just piled on the husband even when he's dead.

Guest lordbordem

But how can Jung sun hee just not be held responsible for the debt if, to my knowledge, part of the loans were for her cosmetic company and her statements were one of the factors for its failure and the resulting financial screwup? It almost feels like the burden is just piled on the husband even when he's dead.

Jung Sung Hee was never a member of the cosmetic company, her only involvement in the company was as a model and nothing else.

Thats like saying BOA should be responsible for the debts that Samsung's Anycall business gets.

Jung Sung Hee legally has no part in the debts and therefore is absolved from all responsibility.

I don't know where some people are getting their information from, but so far

Only a small part of the debt was from Loan Sharks and they were not doing any door visits. Phone calls yes but this accusation of repeated door visits are exaggerated media blabber

The only reason that they didn't report him missing was because they had no reason to suspect it. He had quite clearly told his family that he was going on vacation for a few weeks and was in contact with people till atleast a week before his "presumed" death date (10 - 15 days before discovery).

This business of not calling the police because of debts is just faceless speculation and meaningless dribble.

this is too tragic to accept. they went from such a happy, loving couple not long ago...to the sky falling down?! i pray his soul can rest in peace soon, and she find her rightful strength to heal eventually. jung heesun always seemed so capable and strong. i hope she can make it.

is it true that loan sharks going public about their debts, will damage their career? they're the victims of financial strife, for pete's sake! would the korean public really diss them for money problems? this demand for "perfect image" is absurd if it leads to chain effect of disintegration...

RIP, so sad. (i still remember him so vividly...a very bubbly, amusingly ageless MC for news and awards.)

Guest lordbordem

this is too tragic to accept. they went from such a happy, loving couple not long ago...to the sky falling down?! i pray his soul can rest in peace soon, and she find her rightful strength to heal eventually. jung heesun always seemed so capable and strong. i hope she can make it.

is it true that loan sharks going public about their debts, will damage their career? they're the victims of financial strife, for pete's sake! would the korean public really diss them for money problems? this demand for "perfect image" is absurd if it leads to chain effect of disintegration...

RIP, so sad. (i still remember him so vividly...a very bubbly, amusingly ageless MC for news and awards.)

you would be surprised how "outspoken" the korean netizens are. They would absolutely HAMMER them for being financially inept and other meaningless dribble.

Even now if you go to some of the comments regarding his death, there are STILL mindless netizens posting negative messages. some of which include a bit of swearing.

i bet that loan sharks going public were the least of their concern, they are capable of far worse.

In the end the stress probably got to him, he was involved in a whole string of problems

Before Marriage: Had quite a bit of debt even before his marriage

Marriage: Rumors that he married with the promise that his wife will pay off some of his debt

Jung Sun Hee and her American Beef protester comments

Failed Cosmetic Venture (links with the above)

Failed Movie Venture (Icing)

Rumors of Divorce.

most of these were brilliantly orchestrated by netizens so a big cheer out to them, They are now responsible for the suicide of another celebrity :fury:

you would be surprised how "outspoken" the korean netizens are. They would absolutely HAMMER them for being financially inept and other meaningless dribble.

Even now if you go to some of the comments regarding his death, there are STILL mindless netizens posting negative messages. some of which include a bit of swearing.

i bet that loan sharks going public were the least of their concern, they are capable of far worse.

In the end the stress probably got to him, he was involved in a whole string of problems

Before Marriage: Had quite a bit of debt even before his marriage

Marriage: Rumors that he married with the promise that his wife will pay off some of his debt

Jung Sun Hee and her American Beef protester comments

Failed Cosmetic Venture (links with the above)

Failed Movie Venture (Icing)

Rumors of Divorce.

most of these were brilliantly orchestrated by netizens so a big cheer out to them, They are now responsible for the suicide of another celebrity :fury:

Thank you for this rundown. it's tough to get the whole picture w/o knowledge of Korean or just from transl. news. It seems Jung sunhee (sorry abt her misspelled name before) is wearing the scarlet letter for her remark still. Otherwise why do these sick-Fs target their lives in all aspects this way? How does someone's business problems concern them unless they were customers hurt in the process? If they can take an iota of this energy and talent at organized smear campaign, and apply it to some real life changes for education, traffic laws etc...think of the benefits :tongue2: i wonder if they feel rather helpless in real life to affect changes to the System, and this is their 2nd best for life's calling...

he really was so charming. like hardy in laurel & hardy :ph34r:

Guest fobbiyo

Didn't she know her husband was missing for that many days? That picture of the car is really .. disturbing. *sigh* RIP Jae Hwan. I feel so sorry Sunhee. </3 My heart goes out to him and his family. I'm getting teary again.

Guest jasmine_korea

awww..i saw those videos on Daum T.T it broke my heard

I remember watching sunhee on TV 10 years ago and she was even hilarious back then...this is really sad

And those paparazzi's are sooooo rude to take videos and pictures from them in that situation..let them be alone..WTH -__-

Guest fallen*angel*

i don't know how he could solve the debt problem of 4 millions... so, i guess, he decided to end it all.

its easy for someone to say he was coward to commit suicide... but seriously, how can anyone solve the 4 millions dollars of debt and with the bad guys going after you day in day out?

r.i.p ahn jaehwan, you are no longer suffer now...

Archived