Clubbing

Guest __j.cho

Well depends on who he's going with.

I go to quite a few parties without my bf and he doesn't mind. If I know hes going to some dodgy club then I would mind, but hedoesn't go clubbing anyway :/

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julieluv

He doesn't like clubs so..;)

But if he did, nah I'd go with him, not coz I don't trust him. I do trust him. I just don't trust the girls :P

I used to think that my ex was near perfect because he didn't drink or was into the whole clubbing deal. Turns out he's been hiding about his indecent exposures and lying to me about it when I confronted him later. I don't think it's right for the bfs to go if they feel like they need to hide it from their gfs. Go, but make sure it's okay with both parties, and only go if you're there to have fun with your buds.

Guest sera jiae

I tell him it's alright to go with his friends because they club a lot and I cant always go because my mother is super strict. However, he doesnt like going without me. One time he went without me, he just called me all night every half hour or so just to talk. So he never goes unless I go! <3

Guest `tiffany&co_*

lol the funny thing is that i'm the one that goes clubbing, and my boyfriend is the one that doesnt like it.

i go once in a while with the girls just to have fun. before he met me, my boyfriend had never stepped

into a club once. it was only.. i think a year after we started dating, that we went clubbing together, which

was his first time. he doesnt like it much.. and i dont go very often at all, so it doesnt cause many problems

for us.

the only thing that we've agreed upon is that we're not allowed to drink excessively when we're not

with each other. like when im with my friends.. or when hes with his friends.. we can only drink a little.

other than that.. it's never really been a big deal. i would advise you to talk it out with your boyfriend though.

if you're worried about him clubbing.. at least get him to reassure you. but im pretty sure more guys wouldn't

do anything out of the normal if theyre taken.

Guest Sleepy213

I used to think that my ex was near perfect because he didn't drink or was into the whole clubbing deal. Turns out he's been hiding about his indecent exposures and lying to me about it when I confronted him later. I don't think it's right for the bfs to go if they feel like they need to hide it from their gfs. Go, but make sure it's okay with both parties, and only go if you're there to have fun with your buds.

I agree !

but yeaa I don't think I will like clubbin in general =.=

yes, because there isn't a point of depriving someone from doing something.

if you keep a bird caged up...once it flies away, it might not come back.

if you allow the bird freedom to fly, it will or might find it's way back home.

the club would sort of be like a test to see if the person can pass.

(to find out someone's true color)

if it can maintain it's self, arrive and leave accordingly, hang out with friends

without loosing good character...then he's a keeper.

i rather be with someone i can trust, then someone i would constantly baby-sit. :D

yeah. hes my boyfriend not my pet. he has every right to go out with his friends and have a drink.

i know he doesnt like to dance, mostly drink with his friends at club/bar/pub. although he rarely goes out clubbing at all.

Guest rain_sadtango

wow im very surprised at the number of girls who don't let their bfs go clubbing without them. I trust my bf (probably more than i trust myself lol) and I have no problem if he wants to have a boy's night out. I expect the same treatment from him...sometimes I just need a good, innocent night out with the girls. I don't think being attached to someone should limit what you can do with your other friends....life's too short to have so many restrictions.

If he lets me go, I don't see why I can't let him. After all, a club is much more 'dangerous' for a girl than for a guy....lots of perverts around.

Guest Unanimous

My s/o loves me to the extent where he won't go without me. ^.^

But if he were to one day want to go with his buddies, I'm all for it.

Trust is important. If he makes an unfaithful move then he does.

I guess in a way, I think if my s/o is an unfaithful person, it will show sooner or later.

So I'm thinking I prefer it to be "sooner" than "later"

Guest eximius

I see clubbing the way you do (OP).

People generally don't go to clubs to just hang out, they go to get some richard simmons and meet new people.

If my boyfriend wanted to go to a club, I'd instantly feel insecure about it plainly because of my previous statement.

I wouldn't stop him, but I'll tell him why I think a taken guy, MY guy, shouldn't be at a club.

Ultimately, he's old enough to make his own decisions. And it's up to him to decide whether he wants to have "fun" over making his girlfriend upset, but forced to accept it, or not.

Kinda selfish. But that's the way it is for me. u u;

And, I definitely wouldn't want to tag along with him.

Why? Basically because a club isn't my 'scene.'

Even if I wanted to hook up, have fun, hang out with my friends or whatever... You'll find me in the car in the parking lot playing my DS or PSP. < <;

Guest krayz3e_

No, although I trust my boyfriend. I don't trust the girls in the clubs. He has been to the club with me and something happened that really broke my heart so I'll try to steer him away from clubs. Besides, he doesn't like going there anyway, he only ends up going when he's friends make him when he's plastered and on auto-pilot.

Guest MaryMagdalin

It bothers me?

I also think guys arent there to uh dance with each other

they totally want to grab some richard simmons! haha

good thing my bf isnt the clubber type

he goes to bars with his friends though

I usually dont mind that.

Guest tinyvietpeach

i think those that say "no" are a bit immature (no offense).

and for those that say, it's not an issue of trust, it IS an issue of trust, what else could it be?

you just have to trust him and his judgment. he should know when to stop drinking, know what the boundaries are, etc.

i don't think saying "girls going out with girls are just to have fun" but "guys going out with guys is to look for hook ups."

you can't really assume like that.

i've been to frat parties without my bf. and what? nothing happens.

sure, guys won't dance with each other --- but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll dance with other girls. i'll go clubbing with some of my guy friends and their gfs dont come because they're not 21+, and majority of the time, the guys are just chillin, drinkin, and occasionally dancing with our own group, not random girls. i have nevERR seen them dance with random girls.

there shouldn't be double standards in a relationship, if you can do it, he should be able to do it.

but at the same time, you guys should both know "if it would hurt you, it would hurt me."

in other words, don't do anything you wouldn't want him to do, and he should follow that too.

come on ladies, it's just TRUST. think your bf will cheat on you? well guess what, if he does, he ain't the one for you.

Guest juicebox

lol girls look for hook ups too =/

anyways. my bf is old enough to go. i let him go. whatevers, if he cheats on me then whatever at least i know now when its still early in the relationship that he wasnt the one for me. in a months time... we're gonna be clubbing buddies XD lmao

but if he was to jus go with his friends, id be fine with tht too. i trust my bf, and theres no excuses if he does cheat. not even alcohol. if i was drunk id still have some sense in me to stop myself from doing stupid things like hook up with someone else. so absolutely no excuse. and since i do believe tht girls look for hookups, im expecting tht to happen, them hitting on my bf and its not his fault. just as long as he turns them away. theres no one better than me :P hahaha ok im kidding XD but relli. s'all good.

I do mind but he tells me that he's there to hang out with his friends...

And its all about trust. I've been to the club without him in the past, but I'm there with my friends and his friends. His friends would watch my every move but I'm there just to hang out with my friends and drink here and there.

He went many times before and I'm sure there's not a thing I can do to stop him. Eventually I won't care and I'll just go when I feel like it also. The pendulum does swing both directions in my relationship. If he's doing something then I'm sure I have the right to do so regardless of where I am. Simple as that.

Archived