Clubbing

Guest __j.cho

Guest __j.cho

girls, do you let your bf go clubbing?
when girls go clubbing with their girlfriends, theyre usually just looking for a fun time by themselves..

but when guys go clubbing, theyre looking for a hookup.

but what the guy is taken? are they just looking for a good time with their guy friends?

girls, do you let your guy go clubbing?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 小甜密

yes. if i'm with a guy, i know for a fact that he wouldn't do stupid mini cooper to hurt me, such as cheating.

being in a relationship means to trust each other. so i trust him to behave himself.

Guest colloquy

No, that's pretty stupid if you let your boyfriend club without you. "Trust" isn't the issue here. It's like... the girl going to a frat party without her boyfriend.

Guest Villian

when girls go clubbing with their girlfriends, theyre usually just looking for a fun time by themselves..

but when guys go clubbing, theyre looking for a hookup.

but what the guy is taken? are they just looking for a good time with their guy friends?

girls, do you let your guy go clubbing?

who cares, its his life

if he gonna cheat on you, there no stopping it

its your fault for dating a player

My bf has no game, so I'm not worried about him hooking up. He's not into the clubbing thing. He only goes to bar/club if his friends invite him. All he does is maybe drink, look at girls, and watch his friends make a fool out of themselves- trying to pick up girls.

If I had a bf who is a ladies man and loves to flirt, then I'll have a problem.

Guest seryberry

my bf is not a clubber at all watsoever, the last time he went out was prolly for his best friends bachelour party LOL if anything, my bf wont let me club unless he is with me ahah. my man has no game anyway, but you never know a girl can always go up n talk to him

Guest rlaektha

i wouldn't let him unless there was some absolutely necessary reason (like his best friend was leaving town or something) and even then i would try to find a way for him to not go.

it's a good thing that he doesn't have any desire to go to the clubs anyways, and neither do i so we're a good set.

Guest getxinfatuated

Once in a while is fine. I have no problem with that. But it's all

about being considerate. If he knows you're insecure and is

extremely upset about it, he should really talk to you first.

I personally never care much for those things.

If he cheats, then sucks for me. If you're in a relationship,

then you should be old enough to handle situations like

those. No point in having a relationship with someone

who you have to "control" to be loyal.

Guest 小甜密

No, that's pretty stupid if you let your boyfriend club without you. "Trust" isn't the issue here. It's like... the girl going to a frat party without her boyfriend.

so what you're saying is that you're going to be his watchdog?

when you're in a relationship, i believe that you and the partner must already brace themselves from outside temptation. if not, what's the point of being with him if you don't trust his actions?

I let my boyfriend go clubbing. LOL He's not much of a dancer anyway (he just stands there and sways his body :lol: , he's just there to hang out with his buds (both girls and guys) I trust him, and I'm sure his friends will also look out for him for me also. We have no problems with trust at all :)

Uh, I go to frat parties without my boyfriend all the time (bc I'm a lil sis, and those frat guys are my "bros"). And nothing has EVER happened and NEVER will.

As long as you keep your distance from people who might be home wreckers, you'll be fine. He's not going to let some girl rub herself all over him. I know him too well. And my boyfriend knows that guys will not throw themselves at me (if they even wanted to) because I can keep them under control. We let the world know that we have significant others, and that we don't want to "hook-up" with anybody else.

Guest Demllequ

oh man, i didnt know that clubbing caused some concerns over relationships. :o

and in the past he has been going to the clubs alot with his sleazy friends, i told him not to go and he never listens saying its peer pressure and all that load of BS. i dslike it it when he doesnt listen. >.<

Guest fryingbutters

hmm, yea, i let him go clubbing, cause i go clubbing too. i think its only fair. but i dun really like when he goes clubbing. >< i get insecure and all. lol.

Guest Sleepy213

I wouldn't go clubbing unless its for me to look at girls. haha

I will be honest :X.

So I wouldn't want to go clubbing if I had a gf.

I would prolly let my gf go if she wants to have a girls night.

If she plans to ever cheat on me, she will know what will be coming =(.

Guest xfeistybabe

My boy is a promoter for that stuff so he's mandated to go. He's older than me so his parties are always 21+ and I'll have to go through some trouble to get in since I'm under aged. I don't bother going even if he offers because I can trust him. I'm a bartender and I'm sure he doesn't like it either. It's our jobs.

Archived