Lyn-Saranghatjana ENG VERSION

Guest ~S2~

my own eng lyrics
this is just a trial~ I shall do a better one! but please comment on the lyrics... I dun think the 6th line works -_- this is a draft so there was no editing! but Cc's very welcum! thanks! THX TO It4cH1 for instrumental www.soundclick.com/essi "Lyn-saranghatjana ENG" LYRICS BY ME! NO COPYING! U said I was the one for you and promised that you'll stay by my side but was it all a lie you make me wonder over and over again all the days I spent thinking of you Like a bubble it bursts today And you're smiling as though nothing is on your mind I thought we lvoed each other we were happy then Whatever tha came in our way it had never matted to us Please just don't go I still love you so Please come back to me Don't let me cry every night and day We were meant to be So please come back to me I won't let you go so don't so let of me I still remember the first day I still remember uour say That love like a game nothing real and only for the fun But I forgot it all when I had you I thoguth you forgot it all tooo Why was I a fool letting myself believe If I'd another chance with you to start a new I would hold onto you tight I will once again fifght All the things you wanted However much you did Everything I coudln't do Understand say again you love me too Oh my everything Can you understand that too Like a fool again I love you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tsububu

www.soundclick.com/essi

is the fixed link.

Nice singing there - bit tricky near the end with the keychange and complicated notes.

Always envious of people who make their own lyrics.

:)

Keep enjoying music - its a good thing =)

Archived