H E A R T C U B E *

chiaroscuro.

happy birthday iris! <3

happybirthdayiris.jpg

at last! it's your nineteenth birthday. although it's not much, i still hope you'll enjoy the gifts. love you! <3

irisbirthdayletter.jpg

icon set:

irisiconset.png

banner set:

irisbannerset.png

gif set:

irisgif2.gifirisgif3.gifirisgif1.gifirisgif4.gif.

poster:

LPWAposter.png

credits: soompi korean celeb pictures, stock thread, daum, naver, soy, lalatarn & google.

please do not touch unless you're heartcube*, thank you. (:

hey iris, they're not much at all, but i really do hope you'll enjoy them. i didn't know how many characters you wanted for a cc, so i couldn't make you one, but since you were debating on whether or not to request a poster or a cc in my TR thread, if you just provide me with the information on the cc i can do that for you--if you still want one that is. you don't need to save anything, i've PM'd you (:

HAPPY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY IRIS! i hope it's a wonderful one for you <3

love always,

yaelynn.

Guest illumine*

*o* Omooo, Yaelynn this is unexpected! O__O Ah brb brb brb!

████████ e d i t

Sorry for the late edit, hun. I swear I didn't intend for this reply to go unedited for so long. I would like to apologize again and again for that. T__T I hope you don't think that I'm neglecting replying back because that's not my intention. All that matters is that I finally can make time to make a decent reply written out for you. ><

Know what was my initial reaction when I got that PM from you? I freaked out. And when I got over the tremendous shock, I was actually blushing like crazy and close to fainting -- from heat YBstroke -- when I first laid my eyes on this thread. LMAOOO. I can't believe I'm getting all these goodies from you. Ahh!~ *fans self & dies* I really wanted to smack you (lightly, of course) for saying "they're not much" and "they're not very pretty at all". Seriously, I think the opposite! Are you calling YB unpretty? XD Haha, that's right. What's your excuse now? :rolleyes: You make it seem like I'm a god or something that needs to be given gifts. Know what, Yaelynn? You're too awesome for words. You're so sweet, kind and generous; a person with a big big BIG heart. :3 Even though you've only known me for... not so long, you still thought AND actually made me presents. I could just melt over the fact that you still gave me gifts regardless of the amount of presents I've already received. Point is, your gifts will be treasured (and used!) forever and ever and ever. :3 You know how I've always adored your work. Your blending is absolutely perfect in the poster and it's in pink! My fave color! That's real thoughtful of you, love. What's more surprising is that you decided for me, seeing that I couldn't decide on whether to request a poster or cc. In the end, I didn't really want to burden you with my request but you still managed to surprise me and make me something. :blush: The icons and banners are definitely smoldering hot. Simple but tasteful is how I would describe `em. The main highlight: giffsss! *hyperventilates* I've never seen you make or post gifs and just looking at how I got a pile as birthday presents got me going cuh-razyyy. Ahhh! :w00t:

in progress . . .

Aww yaelynn. these gifts for iris are gorgeous <3 the icons are feken nice and your gifs are to die for <3

I love your banners <3 Something i can never image to make look nice D; and i love your cute pic with your message on it

its really cute how you put everything together <3 and the graphic is just beautiful <3

Archived