BLOOD +

Guest Access DENIED

Guest Access DENIED
I'm obsessed after the 1st episode...
I just finished watching the first episode subbed. And what can i say, i was immediately hooked. The animations and art were very well-done. And there were some very cool, kickass characters I believe it's going to be 52 episodes which means there is going to be a lot of plot twists and character development... So anyone watch it yet?

Guest Sol Doubt

It was pretty cool kinda got boring in the middle though. Ive seen the supposed movie that goes with it, but it doesnt seem connected accept for the beginning 5 min. If she kicks some richard simmons next episode ill probably enjoy it lol

I just checked it out, now i'm hooked, something new to start watching from the beginning, a girl who kills and kicks major richard simmons cool. :D

Guest firelogic

It's definitely a sequel as Saya is the same character from the movie. Plus, they make several references to the movie in episode 2.

Guest Access DENIED

It's definitely a sequel as Saya is the same character from the movie. Plus, they make several references to the movie in episode 2.

Actually, if you watched the movie and read the manga. the series doesnt seem to fit in. So i think the series is sort of independent from the manga and movie..It might just be a whole different series aside from the characters..

i hope this series doesnt go downhill later on..

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i was looking at newtype and i was reading the description and wanted to see it but never did!

is it that good?

cause i wanted to see it!

Archived