BLOOD +

Guest Access DENIED

i have the first eps on my computer but havnt had the time to watch it,

it looks totally amazing!, and is it related to that movie blood last vampire?,

Guest Access DENIED

whoa, they killed off Saya's dad already

I thought he died too..but i guess he didnt? He's probably just really injured .Plus, it's way too early in the series for him to die yet..

Guest firelogic

i have the first eps on my computer but havnt had the time to watch it,

it looks totally amazing!, and is it related to that movie blood last vampire?,

I thought it was as they specifically mention the events of last christmas which is when the movie takes place but someone said it's more of a GitS movie to show type of relationship where characters remain the same but the storylines don't really mesh.

I thought he died too..but i guess he didnt? He's probably just really injured .Plus, it's way too early in the series for him to die yet..

yea, he was taken by the US personnels though. Not by the Red Shield people. Seems like her dad got infected. THey're prolly gonna turn him into a Mouse later on.

i havnt even seen blood last vampire,

but i have eps 4 and im off to watch it, amazing amazing amazing! i love this series :lol:, and the animation is amazing

Guest Take Five

i found the links at Shinsen-Subs and Bakakozou

i was wondering which translation is better

i'm kinda wondering that myself because i think both groups are pretty decent. i've been going with bakakozou's though because i think they have better quality encodes...at least that's why i think the file size is bigger o_0

i'm kinda wondering that myself because i think both groups are pretty decent. i've been going with bakakozou's though because i think they have better quality encodes...at least that's why i think the file size is bigger o_0

There's also Live-Evil.

Guest Nightmare

pretty good =] just watched it.. and i dunno why but the opening theme song is stuck in my head XD does anyone know who it's by?

Yeah, I like the opening theme, too. The song is called Aozora no Namida sang by Hitomi Takahashi.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest badmammajamma

holy crap. i just watched the first episode and damnnn.. like everyone else said, the artwork is just beautifully done, and just gives off this mysterious vibe. seems like a very promising series, although i havent seen the supposed movie that goes along with it.

Archived