[variety] Schoolympic 스쿨림픽

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

Ann! Another new thread of yours? Hahaha.. :D

Haven't been on soompi for so long and I really have to catch up ALOT of things!

This show looks interesting but I doubt I can watch it though.. ><"

Guest silverwingz

^ haha~ yep! yet another one! hope it's good, unlike it's predecessor...

anyway, why haven't you been on soompi, and why can't watch this show?! :huh:

hope the PD wont cut the accident part :sweatingbullets:

so we can know exactly what happen..

same here... but knowing how bad they are when they come to editing, they probably will... :fury:

i checked out the show description on Daum... and it says it's scheduled to air sometime in October!! is this true? or an error on that site?

http://search.daum.net/search?nil_suggest=...%F0%B8%B2%C7%C8

:unsure:

Did I see Nick Khun in the title description? XD

ROFL. anyways..

Yoo Chae Young ... MAN its gonna be chaotic fo sho

A spokesperson for the show said, "One of the guests accidentally injured Junjin, and we were very worried

:tears: :fury: WHO IS THAT PERSON who injured him!!! D: *voodoos*

WOW, i see couple of 'loud' ppl there. gahahaha. ihope peple who are quieter still get to talk and wont get cut alot

Guest baqinardo

i checked out the show description on Daum... and it says it's scheduled to air sometime in October!! is this true? or an error on that site?

http://search.daum.net/search?nil_suggest=...%F0%B8%B2%C7%C8

yeah it's weird.

but i check in another news is stated that it will be aired at 14.

just 2 segments with 1N2D.

IMC will be replaced with "Kko Kko Sight seeing / Kko Kko Tourism" with Shin Jung Hwan n Tak Jae Hoon n will be started in 21 of Sept.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...5993045762.html

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...32&p=poctan

or KBS also will follow WGM MBC format?

this sunday WGM will be aired 3 hours, Chuseok Special.

so it will be 1N2D chuseok special? :unsure:

But i cant find news about that :sweatingbullets:

Hm.. i think this week Happy sunday is Schoolympic n 1N2D :)

I was wondering when Delicious Quiz was going under. Good thing I came by or I wouldn't have know about this show. It sounds very interactive/moving around. You guys/girls can look forward to it from my blog for those direct downloaders!

Guest 80slitenite

^ ah that new show taking over they say is a bit like Loveletter but with outdoor missions. Can't wait to see Minwoo and the others.

I'm pretty sure this is a fancam from Schoolympics featuring Taek and Chansung from 2PM on an epi because of course Nick is there and you also see briefly Boom and Hyun Young tho I could be wrong. lol

http://www.pandora.tv/my.mogilove/33042395

Guest silverwingz

An article with some stuff about Schoolympic:

Personal Side of Olympians on TV Screens

09-02-2008

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

The Beijing Olympic Games are over but the buzz with Korea's Olympic stars is ongoing. Television broadcasters have been busy the past few days, and some have bore fruit with several of the most promising Olympic stars scheduled to appear on shows.

The first will be Jang Mi-ran, the gold medallist weightlifter. Jang, 24, will appear on comedian Kang Ho-dong's "Gold Fish-Mureuppak Guru" and share untold stories about herself and the world of weightlifting.

"Gold Fish-Mureuppak Guru" is a popular talk show where celebrity guests bring their worries and ask Kang, a former ssireum (Korean wrestling) champion dressed as a shaman, for a solution. It has been through ups and downs since the first episode, with some fans thinking the show was creative and touching, while others felt uncomfortable with Kang's hyper hosting style. Nevertheless, the program has a reputation for getting top celebrities to reveal personal stories. Kang and Jang are expected to talk about her weight; not how to lose, but how to gain more. Learn about Jang's life as a weightlifter and as a 24-year-old tonight at 11:05 p.m. on MBC.

MBC's hit television program "Muhandojeon," or "Infinite Challenge," will bring the two badminton gold medallists, Lee Hyo-jung and Lee Yong-dae to the small screen. With the original cast of Yu Jae-suk, Park Myung-soo, Jung Jun-ha, Jung Hyung-don, No Hong-chul and Jun Jin, the two athletes will share their journey toward the Olympic gold and also play badminton with them. The program recently regained its popularity as the cast flew to Beijing during the Olympics to cheer on the athletes and also the Korean fans. The team also participated in broadcasting some of the games with newscasters, bringing comical and fun narration to the newscast scene. "Infinite Challenge" airs Saturday at 6:40 on MBC.

Lee Yong-dae has a tight schedule as one of the most popular stars among fans, but he recently had to experience a messy scandal between two broadcasters, KBS and SBS. Lee recorded two separate programs prior to the actual airing date, but fans discovered the two shows aired on the same day at the same time. His agency, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, later gave a statement saying that Lee and the agency did not know about the simultaneous broadcasts that caused confusion and hoped the incident would not hurt his image as an athlete.

Fencing silver medallist Nam Hyun-hee and weightlifter Lee Bae-young will meet television fans through KBS's "Happy Sunday-Schoolympics." The Olympic stars will compete in simple yet nostalgic games and activities on a set created to look like a classroom with celebrities as their competitors. The games will require the "athletes" to use simple school necessities like chairs, desks, mops and even buckets. Aiming to bring a more interesting and fun school environment, the show will combine elements of sport and school activities with the help of sports stars and celebrities. The show will air Sept. 14 at 5:20 p.m. on KBS.

Fans waiting for Asia's first Olympic gold medallist swimmer Park Tae-hwan will be disappointed as he announced that he will not appear in any programs. According to local media reports, Park's father Park In-ho was quoted as saying that Park is not planning to appear in any programs and that he will concentrate on his training and school work.

Full article with images: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_30414.html

so they don't compete against students as initially thought...? well, i think it's better this way. celebs vs. celebs is much more fun IMO.

I'm pretty sure this is a fancam from Schoolympics featuring Taek and Chansung from 2PM on an epi because of course Nick is there and you also see briefly Boom and Hyun Young tho I could be wrong. lol

for some reason, the link doesn't work for me... :tears:

Thanks Ann for the writeup.

for some reason, the link doesn't work for me... :tears:

FYI, PandoraTV has always been a pain in the butt for me (for most times too). I guess the 'owner' of the company chose a very apt name for it. Much to our chagrin. :crazy:

Guest carribeane

Hi thanks to the pple who set up this thread! I'm so excited... I just randomly clicked on this thread and found out that my fave Eagle Eyes - Lee Jong Soo will be on this variety show! hehe so happy now... I hope it'll be as fun as the old Xman days. He aint very famous, but after the latest stint in Yi San he shd be more recognisable =) I just hope to be able to watch this erm easily. Ahem can't say more.

Guest 80slitenite

Dang it pandora, but either way i just came from the 2PM thread and it turns out it was from Starking. lol.

My bad.^^

Thank you for the article silverwingz! Definetly glad its celeb vs celeb.

Guest baqinardo

An article with some stuff about Schoolympic:

Full article with images: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_30414.html

so they don't compete against students as initially thought...? well, i think it's better this way. celebs vs. celebs is much more fun IMO.

thanks for the news Ann.

so, not students vs celebs? :tears:

But it's good too celebs vs celebs

I hope it will be like X-man.. :rolleyes:

off topic:

Wow... Lee Yong Dae became celeb right now..

haha.. he's sure very famous now..

i think he can be like KHD when he retired from badminton.. :lol:

off topic again..

What happened with aigoo?

they took it down again like Idols Unlimited?

edit:

i'm watching it online..

it's good game show.. :w00t:

unique game.. :lol:

Guest silverwingz

Dang it pandora, but either way i just came from the 2PM thread and it turns out it was from Starking. lol.

My bad.^^

ooh, i see. well i like 2PM so hopefully we'll see some of the other members on the show.

they'll definitely be athletic, considering all those flips and turns they can do...!

off topic:

Wow... Lee Yong Dae became celeb right now..

haha.. he's sure very famous now..

he's the cutest Korean Olympic gold medalist, that's why... and he's got his trademark wink (which has become a burden to him now, lol).

i really hope they invite him in future episodes.

off topic again..

What happened with aigoo?

they took it down again like Idols Unlimited?

the admin decided to close the site down due to copyright issues... *sobs*

i'm watching it online..

it's good game show.. :w00t:

unique game.. :lol:

it's good?! that's great to hear! can't wait to see it now. ^^

Guest babyxshh

is this a chuseok special

i watched someone where celebs competed against animals

it was like on section tv or something i was wondering if it was this?

Archived