[variety] Schoolympic 스쿨림픽

Guest silverwingz

Guest Diavle

Thank you Diavle for episode 4 but when I tried downloading it on Megaupload, it wouldn't work. Do you think you can post another non-clubbox link?

Episode 4 HQ:

Part1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/srau6v

Part2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/m2hlf4

Use HJSplit to combine them.

too many scenes deleted. i didnt see Nikh Khun n some of guests in climbing game. Looks like they just focus on HY, YCH, LJS, Boom n those funny guys n the athlete.

I don't see a problem with that :P

so, this show has chance to be another 11 eps show? :unsure:

Keep your Nostradamus butt out of this...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest baqinardo

I don't see a problem with that :P

Keep your Nostradamus butt out of this...

yeah, of course no problem with that.

i also like when they focused on HY n YCY. :rolleyes:

It's just.. if KBS gonna cut the other guests part (almost half of the guests :blink: ), i think KBS shouldnt invite them. n save the money to improve the game :sweatingbullets: - IMHO

it just hurt my eyes watching some guests doing nothing in the show... huhu... :sweatingbullets:

dont misunderstand my words, i like this show but just too crowded for ~35 mins show. :sweatingbullets:

What is Nostradamus btw? :blush:

It's just.. if KBS gonna cut the other guests part (almost half of the guests :blink: ), i think KBS shouldnt invite them. n save the money to improve the game :sweatingbullets: - IMHO

it just hurt my eyes watching some guests doing nothing in the show... huhu... :sweatingbullets:

dont misunderstand my words, i like this show but just too crowded for ~35 mins show. :sweatingbullets:

Any variety prog needs 'extras', cos one will never know when or where someone will do some funny stuff either intentionally or unintentionally on/offscreen. The producers need the extra footage inorder for them to have more choice in terms of selecting best moments to include or rather be edited into the final product for the length of the prog. One cannot solely bank on the talents of the "selected" few to provide funny moments ALL THE TIME.

An analogy would be watching a drama with just 2 leads, without the extra cast to provide the background needed for character development or story development.

If you wish to have your "theory", then explain why SGB persists on having 20 guests for each and every episode for so many years. One can never tell where a hidden talent may just "pop up".

If an entertainer wants to be apparent aka be in the limelight, he/she has to make the effort to be more entertaining/likeable to the PD/Cameraman/Audience and provide some substance, than just solely based on looks or popularity. Cos the so-called popularity may just be based on teenage idolism which does not really equate to pulling the audience target that Happy Sunday wants as a whole. A perfect example would be Lee Seung Gi. If you watch the variety progs that he was on during his debut period, he was practically silent. But his years of hardwork and perserverance has paid off somewhat now. Fame is never immediate.

Second matter, I believe this isn't the first time that you have mentioned your displeasure about the expense that KBS gives towards the props for this prog. I am okay with it. It just goes to show that the producers/writers are ingenuous enough to come up with something that provides great fun and entertainment with simple things in life, i.e., way things were when we were in school before all the techie stuff come about. It just goes to show how much creative juices are flowing, even with simple things.

BTW, KBS probably needs to keep the budget low inorder to feed the overseas trips on KKTSS (Kko Kko Tour). (just guessing)

^ 예, 알겠습니다 사장님... :)

Ahem . . . .

Korean Dramas & Movies Forum Rules

1. All general forum rules apply.

Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.

14. Translate or provide romanizations for foreign-language related material into English.

Please remember that Soompi is an English-language forum with an international audience. Provide translations or romanizations if possible, and do not converse in another language in order to exclude others from a discussion.

:phew:(not the exact emoticon that I wanted to use)

lol ^ 예, 알겠습니다 사장님...

she said yes, i get it boss.

anyway what is the Happy Sunday segment after schoolympic.. the one with matching up celebrity couples?

I am happy to see Lee Jong Soo on a show! He wasn't easy to like before, because he was sooo sleazy :D But then you realize he is just pure genius hehe. I actually like those romance mixed with game play shows. And I miss them. Sometimes Introducing a Star's Friend is getting close to that, or maybe even Family Outing.

Anyway, going to give this one a shot. It seems like a kind of game show that can be fun to watch without subs as well! With all subbing projects the last year, more than before I think, I think people have forgot about how to watch shows without subs like in the old days :)

Isn't it strange that Jun Jin had that accident but they show a version where nothing seemed wrong? He just went on and seemed ok afterwards? then later you see him having his armed tied.

Guest baqinardo

lol ^ 예, 알겠습니다 사장님...

anyway what is the Happy Sunday segment after schoolympic.. the one with matching up celebrity couples?

Haha.. Thanks ovette.. But i'm "He" not "She" . hehe.. :)

i'm not excluding u tiki_sg :lol:

Sorry.. :P

it's Kko Kko tour.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=246607

so, how's last week eps?

i didnt get chance yet to watch last week eps.

bz with all of the meeting for my scholarship.. :rolleyes:

Episode 5:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0X22SDWA

Another great ep, though they seem to have taken to baginardo's complaint somewhat

HY and Lee Kwang Soo were cut out completely, not even shown participating in one competition

What is Nostradamus btw? :blush:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus :P

Ahem . . . .

Even google translate was able to handle that one lol.

I am happy to see Lee Jong Soo on a show! He wasn't easy to like before, because he was sooo sleazy :D

You just wait until you see him in Episode 5 rofl.

lol ^ 예, 알겠습니다 사장님...

i'm not excluding u tiki_sg :lol:

Sorry.. :P

Even google translate was able to handle that one lol.

LOL! Aiyah, relax everyone . . .

I was just joking with baqinardo, I couldn't find the emoticon with the angry eyebrow but with an evil smile (too lazy to search for one out of Soompi's range) :blush: .

Thanks Ovette for translating anyway.

Diavle, I didn't use GoogleTranslate, I used BabelFish instead . . kind of got the gist of what she meant, though not perfect translation yet, :sweatingbullets:

예, 알겠습니다 사장님 = Example, the president who will know

Guest baqinardo

Another great ep, though they seem to have taken to baginardo's complaint somewhat

HY and Lee Kwang Soo were cut out completely, not even shown participating in one competition

They listened my complaint?? haha..

but they cut HY completely? that's not what i want tho.. :sweatingbullets:

i just want reduce their part so we can see others too.

May be they r doing a shift?

this week is A next week is B?? :sweatingbullets:

LOL! Aiyah, relax everyone . . .

I was just joking with baqinardo, I couldn't find the emoticon with the angry eyebrow but with an evil smile (too lazy to search for one out of Soompi's range) :blush: .

Thanks Ovette for translating anyway.

Diavle, I didn't use GoogleTranslate, I used BabelFish instead . . kind of got the gist of what she meant, though not perfect translation yet, :sweatingbullets:

예, 알겠습니다 사장님 = Example, the president who will know

haha.. i think they r also joking with u tiki_sg :lol:

wow.. the translation is too far.. haha..

but yes, 사장님 (Sajangnim) means = president.

It's usually become "Boss" when we didnt want to listen others advice, by saying 예, 알겠습니다 사장님 (yes, i understand Boss.. or i got it, boss!!) :phew:

But ofcourse for joking.. :rolleyes:

Guest baqinardo

baqinardo

예, 알겠습니다 사장님 back at you . . hehehe

NP = No Prob . . .

all one big happy family, let's not fight . . . . kekeke

haha.. Ok. :lol:

i watched the latest eps.

it was so good. it's my fave eps.

seems like the soccer being regular game right now.. :rolleyes:

it's so funny.. especially when they r joking with Shinji.

puhaha.. poor Shinji.. :lol:

Looks like this week is "Nich Khun's week". n last week is "Hyun Young".

so who's week in next week?? :rolleyes:

But i have to admit, Nich Khun is so damn cute..

n his "So Hot" so adorable.. n totally different with Boom's. haha..

Boom is back, so he's being regular now or what?

i think he just 1 week rest?

and i'm speechless watching LJS's butt.. puhaha..

the girls watching it using binacular glasses.. haha..

i hope next week willl have so much fun again..

Guest baqinardo

Liar!

Haha...

i know many people thought that i'm a girl coz of my writing.

i was (am) a romance short story writer.

haha.. honestly i'm 100% guy not

gay

:rolleyes:

is it a problem if i say Nich Khun is cute?

dont u think so? :sweatingbullets:

or u misunderstood my writing about "so hot"?

i mean by "so hot" is wonder girls's song that he dance.

His dance is so cute compare to Boom.. :lol:

Haha...

i know many people thought that i'm a girl coz of my writing.

i was (am) a romance short story writer.

haha.. honestly i'm 100% guy not

gay

:rolleyes:

is it a problem if i say Nich Khun is cute?

dont u think so? :sweatingbullets:

or u misunderstood my writing about "so hot"?

i mean by "so hot" is wonder girls's song that he dance.

His dance is so cute compare to Boom.. :lol:

No, no, I was just kidding, of course Nich Khun is super cute.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go buy you a skirt

Guest baqinardo

No, no, I was just kidding, of course Nich Khun is super cute.

Now if you'll excuse me I'll go buy you a skirt

owh really? Tq so much..

that would be a perfect gift for my halloween party.. :lol:

Guest silverwingz

Episode 6 (081019) Guests:

Shin Dong Wook (Goofy), Rich, Lee Sung Jin, Boom, Lee Sang In, Nam Chang Hee,

Song Joon Geun, Yang Sang Gook, Kim Na Young, Kim Shi Hyang & Jin Bo Ra

No Yoo Chae Young in this week's episode.

Guest silverwingz

i'm hoping it's him too! it's about time he reappeared on shows! well i'm almost certain that's it's him =) let's hope it's the right Lee Sung Jin.

Archived