[variety] Schoolympic 스쿨림픽

Guest silverwingz

i have never seen him before until this show.

Me too. Actually I recognised his moustache more than his mushroom/Kim-Dong-Hyun hairstyle. Wonder which prog is he on . . running off to "Dauming"

Boom n Lee Jong Soo's n Hyun Young n Lee Chae Young's part also funny.

u have to watch it.. :w00t:

Hmmm . . . Lee? hehehe

How's that for spot-checking . . lol

EDIT . .

20080823213102.787.1.jpg

이광수 Lee Kwang (Gwang) Su

Interview & Making of "Power CF"

Power CF

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

Me too. Actually I recognised his moustache more than his mushroom/Kim-Dong-Hyun hairstyle. Wonder which prog is he on . . running off to "Dauming"

haha, yeah. he has a very unique look about him. and he's super tall!

i'd assume he'd be from gag concert or something... since this show is a KBS show.

Hmmm . . . Lee? hehehe

you've got a good eye, don't you...? you should become an editor/QC in a subbing team. hehe~

http://210.116.113.228/infoBBS/10/200809291121281.jpg < so is hyonyoung planning to marry jongminnie? XD uhauhauhauhuah

i hope they do soon! well once he's out of the military, that is.

i'd assume he'd be from gag concert or something... since this show is a KBS show.

Have never seen him on KBS' Gag Concert. While "Dauming", I could only find him on CFs. :blush: May be a new-found talent?

you've got a good eye, don't you...? you should become an editor/QC in a subbing team. hehe~

kekeke, I should, but sadly I don't know Hangul in order to ensure that what is translated is correct.

Guest silverwingz

Have never seen him on KBS' Gag Concert. While "Dauming", I could only find him on CFs. :blush: May be a new-found talent?

yeah, some people become famous after being in CF. like that guy Park Ki Woong (i think that's his name?).

the one who did that funny dance where he spins his neck around and his hands moving up and down is body...

ok, it's hard to explain, but a lot of people have copied his dance on Loveletter, etc... anyway, he's an actor now.

you guys should see My Tutor Friend 2 where he was the male lead. cute movie.

-edit-

found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK5PC09345o

kekeke, I should, but sadly I don't know Hangul in order to ensure that what is translated is correct.

but that's what spot translators do. you don't need to know Korean to be an editor.

you just need to know English spelling & grammar well and need to be able to pick up mistakes. haha~

Guest baqinardo

Hmmm . . . Lee? hehehe

Hehe.. sorry.. :tears:

ur sight is so damn good.. :rolleyes:

i hope they do soon! well once he's out of the military, that is.

Yeah.. she's in marriage age right now..

huhu..

i dunno what will happen to her if she break up with Kim Jong Min.. :ph34r:

yeah, some people become famous after being in CF. like that guy Park Ki Woong (i think that's his name?).

the one who did that funny dance where he spins his neck around and his hands moving up and down is body...

ok, it's hard to explain, but a lot of people have copied his dance on Loveletter, etc...

Thanks for searching for the clip, Ann.

I knew which guy you were referring to immediately . . *

coughidontjustlookatryancough

* hehehe

That's how Lee Jin Wook, Park Jae Joong <_< , Seo Ji Suk started too . .

Guess WHO is in the same CF as Lee Jin Wook . . . your current hottie cutiepie . . .

Guest silverwingz

so how was the latest episode? any spoilers?

Thanks for searching for the clip, Ann.

I knew which guy you were referring to immediately . . *

coughidontjustlookatryancough

* hehehe

That's how Lee Jin Wook, Park Jae Joong <_< , Seo Ji Suk started too . .

Guess WHO is in the same CF as Lee Jin Wook . . . your current hottie cutiepie . . .

coughomgcough

* hehehe~

hehe, yeah i saw that CF a while back. right after i finished watching Soulmate, i searched all the clips of Shin Dong Wook on YouTube :sweatingbullets:

at the time i didn't know who Lee Jin Wook was (only got to know him through Family Outing, and loved him). what a coincidence!

do you mean Park Jae Jung? the one in You Are My Destiny? if so, i understand why you've put that emoticon! lol~

i stopped watching that drama since SoShi Subs stopped uploading it via streaming, but still got to see how bad his acting was.

WRT PJJ, you are SPOT ON. Eventho' I have KBSW with Eng-subbed YAMD, I tend to turn my sight towards my PC than watch his face and gait. I am waiting to throw confetti when SooBin's dad gives him a sock/slap(?) in the face.

As for Lee Jin Wook, got to know him when I was gaga over Lee Dong Gun, and Lee Jin Wook played the second lead on "Smile Again".

Guest Diavle

Episode 3 HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10REGQAS

I think this is my fave new show, you can throw all the fancy stuff you want my way but there is nothing I enjoy more than a straight up game show. And this is as pure as it gets, no sub plot or romance bs, just pure fun with contest after contest.

No idea who that tall Lee Bum Soo (?) guy is but he is friggin hilarious, really hope they keep him as a permanent.

Man that chubby really crash landed lol, wonder what would have happened to the poor soul that tried to help her break her fall.

HY looked like a mountain climber in the climbing contest.

That flour contest was genius, simple yet humiliating. Their writer looked so young...

Guest silverwingz

looking at the preview for this Sunday's episode... the only names i see are...

Kang Byung Gyu, Hyun Young, Lee Jong Soo, Yoo Chae Young, Nich Khun, Hong Ji Min, Lee Sang In, Shin Dong Wook,

Nam Chang Hee, Lee Kwang Soo, Koo Joon Yeob, Yoon Jung Soo, Kim Ji Hoon, Kim Tae Hyun, Park Seul Gi & Kim Ji Hye...

so i guess those in bold are the permanents, and the rest are guests. so that takes Boom & Kim Shi Hyang off the "permanents" list.

there are always 16 guests... and there weren't any olympians named... :blink:

i guess they realized it was more fun when the non-olympian guests competed with each other. lol~

thanks!

No idea who that tall Lee Bum Soo (?) guy is but he is friggin hilarious, really hope they keep him as a permanent.

lol, that's the actor! it's Lee Kwang Soo, and looks like he's gonna be in this Sunday's episode too! ^___^

Man that chubby really crash landed lol, wonder what would have happened to the poor soul that tried to help her break her fall.

Hong Ji Min just scares me somehow. whatever she does, whatever she's in (dramas/variety shows). there's just something about her...

oh i am so interested in this but no subs?! NICKKHUN!

nope. and yeah, NICH KHUN~!! lol.. too bad practically got NO air time in the previous episode. we could only see shots of him laughing/clapping.

Hong Ji Min just scares me somehow. whatever she does, whatever she's in (dramas/variety shows). there's just something about her...

Job hazard of being a musical stage actress? Whereby actions have to be more exaggerated than being on TV. hehehe

Guest axduong

i kinda like this show, but it doesn't seem to be consistent (but most likely due to lack of subs).

episode 1 was kinda boring, episode 2 was great, and episode 3 was in between (only the straw game was fun).

anywayz, looking forward to seeing more episodes. i hope Lee Kwang Soo becomes a regular. he's super funny.

Guest Diavle

Episode 4:

HQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MA56EQS2

Too awesome, my love for this show continues to grow.

I couldn't stop laughing during the soccer game, they would lose track of the ball so often. One dude was like to another "Hey! You can't even catch a ball!?", then runs after the ball... and right past it ROFL.

Lee Kwang Soo reminds me of Shin Jung Hwan and his genius tactics, actually I think he's my replacement to SJH (who has decided to stick to crap shows that I don't like). Anyway, he was also the replacement to Boom it seems and him and HY make great comrades.

That Olympics guy was so funny with his

song

, he was so serious about it but everyone kept rolling.

YCY was downright scary in the sausage game...

Guest ckim910

Thank you Diavle for episode 4 but when I tried downloading it on Megaupload, it wouldn't work. Do you think you can post another non-clubbox link?

Guest silverwingz

Job hazard of being a musical stage actress? Whereby actions have to be more exaggerated than being on TV. hehehe

yeah i reckon!! gawd, even when she claps it's scary! she was totally scary in the sausage game too (but so was Yoo Chae Young!)

:D updated.

Thank you Diavle for episode 4 but when I tried downloading it on Megaupload, it wouldn't work. Do you think you can post another non-clubbox link?

just check out the first post for the link to DKYang's Blog.

Guest baqinardo

I think this is my fave new show, you can throw all the fancy stuff you want my way but there is nothing I enjoy more than a straight up game show. And this is as pure as it gets, no sub plot or romance bs, just pure fun with contest after contest.

That flour contest was genius, simple yet humiliating. Their writer looked so young...

i just watched the 2 latest eps last night (i'm off 2 weeks coz of my holiday :rolleyes: ), no offense but, eps 3 kinda boring for me.

too many scenes deleted. i didnt see Nikh Khun n some of guests in climbing game. Looks like they just focus on HY, YCH, LJS, Boom n those funny guys n the athlete.

too many guests i think for 35 mins show.. :sweatingbullets:

so i guess those in bold are the permanents, and the rest are guests. so that takes Boom & Kim Shi Hyang off the "permanents" list.

so Boom not as regular?

This show will less funnier. Boom n HY n LJS have good chemistry.

HJM is so funny.. haha..

i laughed so hard when she felt (crash landed) from the climbing game. haha..

and also when she "astrid" n her husband in there. haha...

i knew HJM from "Before and After plastic surgery" drama with LJW. so glad see her in variety.

Thanks too HY and HJM i still can laugh watching this show..

Too awesome, my love for this show continues to grow.

I couldn't stop laughing during the soccer game, they would lose track of the ball so often. One dude was like to another "Hey! You can't even catch a ball!?", then runs after the ball... and right past it ROFL.

Lee Kwang Soo reminds me of Shin Jung Hwan and his genius tactics, actually I think he's my replacement to SJH (who has decided to stick to crap shows that I don't like). Anyway, he was also the replacement to Boom it seems and him and HY make great comrades.

my love still not grow for this show.. :sweatingbullets:

but soccer game so funny... haha..

so funny when Baek Seul Gi got hit twice.. n Shin Dong Wook cant catch the ball. haha..

i really wanna try that game..

so, this show has chance to be another 11 eps show? :unsure:

Archived