[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

The ratings improved over episode 5, at least it' some encouraging news.

I need to know whose necklace was given to Bokgu..Mingu's ? Or was it Eunseok's. Maybe that's what spurred him on to set his revenge plans on path again. Now he knows ES likes him and him...real or false attraction. I really sympathise with Da-Jung now. Be it his love for ES is real or fake, DJ will have to bear the brunt of his betrayal. Again here I will say she will be the key to BK's misery.

I was quite upset (even though it's just acting) that he was beaten up so badly by the kangpae. I think Shielding ES from further blows was just instinct as her bodyguard.

You can bet that DJ and JS will not quietly stand aside to watch their romance bloom smoothly, here I'm stating the obvious !

:unsure::P:lol:

Until I read the summary... B)

sweetann, I agree with you to some point. BK is an embittered hardened former fighter, how can he be so easily swayed by his seemingly attraction to a girl whom he hates so much before meeting her. It all started with his brother whom he loves so much ! The drama would lose it's sting if BK suddenly does a complete change of personality reversal.

I had already stated right from the beginning that even Bi does an excellent job in the BK role, the drama needs a script that can hit you in the guts with subtle sub-plots within the main plot. I'm done with cancer, hit by vehicles or murdered by triads deaths in Korean dramas. Someone will die but who and how ? Let's carry on watching !

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

esp 6

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05QALUE...X52P5426IQVW7EX

sometimes i wonder if the writer is change her gear abit fast for me to comprehend ..it take a while to absorb

when u break the drama into parts ..it does evoke certain heart ache and symapthy for the characters .but yet ..when u take a bigger step backward and look at these connected together .it just .need a while to really see how it make it flows .

ya ..my heart skip abit when i see how they each protect one another at the end that the time i see that bond of destiny quite strongly that ..it come more naturally..sometimes i wonder .were they connected even before .when they were young....it seem like she got this helpless ..sense of having to walk towards him no matter what ..and he ..was unable to refuse it ~ ...

ah ..that mr kim .~~ ...he was apoloising to her .for what he did in pusan ..haha ...and got hit on the head .the way he was confessing look like a student before his teacher .~~ ..he even say she got a scary bodyguard .~~ ...aw.~~.foolish man ..he say he want to have the best around his woman .now he really did it .and got her the best bodyguard ...........

*black and white scenes tend to have an effect on me ..it take away the colors yet it is more powerful ..the director like to use black and white images ...that why i love his work ..jeju island...there was this scene in esp 6 .....bokgu walk into the hospital .and the images turn into black and white .at that moment ..he create a false sense that ....death seem to be apporaching ~

Jen told me (her personal view, she understands Hanguel) that BK is protecting ES and being nice to her because she is the woman his brother loves deeply. And I think maybe he's pretending to like her at this stage.

Archived