[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

Guest lavendersky

i m sporean..........who is Suh Yun? the gal in red???

she's the gal in white, the one that Bok-ku likes but has to let go.

and to answer the question, i dun think she resembles May Phua. :)

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest renni72

let see what i want to say about what i have seem so far .~~ ......i actually get abit weary around esp 1 and 2 and thinking if the drama going in such a pace ..but then it pick up around esp 3 and 4 ~~ .........esp 1 and 2 has so much staged scenes in it that make me dont really feel the flow of the drama~it was like too planned certain scenes ..especially on the bridge ..i think when ....kang bokgu approaching the girl about to jump because ..he refuse to even let her have a chance to wait ...was abit too staged .~~ ..i think maybe was that the first scene they did ..bi tend to get abit too stiff and not very into the role as naturally ..~abit trying tooo hard .~ ...even the scene wit the girl who come to tell him she marrying ..maybe it was abit getting on my nerves how so many scenes seem so staged to deliver an effect ..i thought is there no other ways to convey that same message .it is quite obvious even without telling ..how much he feel so in debt to her .~ ..

..but i think when he took on the bodyguard role ..he become more and more into his role .

but i do like the way it was done in the ring ..~~ how he is using his fist to make money yet he never won ...it is like ..he is ..daring his brother to not come to look for him..since his brother say he will not return aslong as he is still using his fist to fight ..~ but yet ..he never use his fist really to win anything ....~~ ..remembering how his brother had screamed to him ..~ it give one a sense of how aimless this man is ..what does he live for .then ...his defeat are just pretences ..he dont even had the aim to win anything .....~ ..

i think why he feel such a rage to even ....want to revenge ..not only that his brother who was reunited with him...was taken from him so fast .~~ ..also that ..his brother had become a loser ....to become a victim of such a love how can his brother ended up becoming so .weak ..obessed with a woman who look down on him ...~ ..he thought his brother should be more then what he himself has become .~ ..better then him yet his brother kindness ..had not even let him live better then him .......it only make him laid so helpless in front of him now ..and the woman who make him this way is going to pay for this ...~ ( i think in a way also to show his rage that ..why are those people like him make to always be the rejected ones...~ ..those people who think they are so ..much better then them..should be make to ..be like what they are ...at the level they are at ~ .......that cha eun sok for making his brother into such a lifelesss stage should taste what it is like .. ~ my brother leave me ..and when before i can even call him ..he left me again ..~ .because of a woman call cha eun sok ...~~ )

but something just bother me ...~~ er they dont look separated for 10 years more like 10 months or something ..-----;;;;;;;;;

OH AND ~~

Laws Of Concidence and the to be destinied to meet scenes are sometimes abit too overdone ..of course it put u in so much .awe when u feel like there is this invisible link between them ..~~ .it was really romantic to see

*how they can sense each other presence .....eun sok at the beach ......bokgu at the grass field reaching out ...the scenes interchange ..like they are touching each other ....it is like destiny that whenever they thihnk of the same person ....aka min gu they are like fated to sense or ..appear together ~~ .( same idea as what the director did in loveholic using a red string to demo the link .here he did not use that ..but instead use the scenes and circumstances how these two person passes and crosses each other path ...like it was meant to be .....)

*she see the person there ...in the other car....it is like ...she can hear what he is humming the familar tune .*and that hand motion ....feeling the wind with your palm ..~~ ..

*how she happen to be in the same bus as him ..when she is returning from writing on his old house ..and he returning from finding out his brother house ..~~ ..** ..(actually i like that scene alot ) ....it like they coming back from the same destintation or rather the same purpose .....finding mingu ..one found him and the other still seeking ..~~ you get the feeling that how they are bond and link by their same love for the same person ~~ .and that bring them together for a purpose .~

*how she happen to pass by ...when the brother falls from the building * ...that abit so destinied ...*

*er the one thing i think was too overdone was when she was seeking for what she thought was mingu in the crowd and get onto the road in esp 3 and ..he race pass towards her ...in his motobike ...er that i thought was too over done ..** .i was thinking okie I GET It? ..they are doomed to meet each other sooner or later !!~~try to cut down such scenes .it getting abit too overdone ..) ---;;;

haha but i like the way he follow her in the car behind ....that scene was really aching sweet ....her getting so confused with what is happening and being told to her ..going to confirm it and he finding behind her .......wondering where she is heading .............

somehow ...i guess he dont really got a concrete plan for revenge or whatever (when i talk about revenge plan .no one can beat that OLD BOY ..he plan it for over twenty years now that IS PLAN ~~ ) ...he only know to get close to her ..finding a way to pay back what ...his brother is going through ..~~ not every step he taking is consider as revenge ...he even drag her to his brother ward .and just leave her there ! WHY~! ...because he think this is tooo easy for her .~ .he want to do more damages ? ...or ...what ? ...he dont have the heart to show her ...?cannot be .~~somehow he dont even know what he want to do ...that is why .......i think .he dont even know what to do with her ... .(actually i feel somehow that scene was er .also just a scene to show ..how ..it is irony .that she is jus tway from the man she loved and misunderstood who cannot speak to even explain ..and .she is crying her heart out ..not knowing that ..hm )

as for the kiss .i thought was abit er sudden ..ya maybe in a way to cure the hiccup . (when a person having hiccup ..shock can get the person out of it ..er but i dont know why he think kiss is the only way to surprise her .he can like BOO AT HER !! .haha but well..they need to create a point when she willl start to see him in a different light so ..a kiss is created to create that imapct ~ .....)

=

ohoh and i want to say i reallly feeel so interested in this kim joon sang

haha i think i got so interested in him when i see how he look at cha eun sok staring at his wine ..~~ ..hah that scene was reallly sooo cute ~~ and he slowly push the wine glass towards her .~~ ..and she nod her thanks ~

..i must say he surprised me ..i thought he those good for nothing rich man son .~~ how use his own ways to get what he want .but he soooooo tender and sweeet ~~ ....and he such a crisis handler ....such calmness even after being scolded by his angry father who storm out of the room .and ..taking up his own plans of how to resolve the issue of the scandal ..~~ haha i think he quite a persausive man to make even his father see the intelligence in his plan ..of getting cha eun sok as part of the family ~~ when he heard that she not even a graduate .i think he was abit surprised and mayb wondering more about this girl who awlays using her fist to threatened him haha ...and how he visit her parents ~~ ....AH ..and in esp 3 when she fainted and ..he was rushing to the hospital .......he ask bokgu to be more gentle next time ~ not so rough in his handling of protecting eun soh ~~ .and how he pretend to fall asleep when she awake ....~ that was really so sweet and cute how he make her see how that time their scandal can happpen ~~haha ..he told her ..he did also has a love he cherished before ohhhh make me wonder what is his sad love story about ~~ ~~ ....he seem to be handling his life so in proper ...to be like his father .~ ...yet i think he is not a blind follower ..he got his own thinking ~~ ..hm.......really so interesting ~~ to find out what will be happening to him ~ but i think he wont even has a chance with cha eun sok ..ah ..so poor guy ~~ .the girl's mind .seem to be following after ..the bodyguard he hired .~~ ....oh ya and i like it how this mr kim admire honesty in ..people ...though not necessarily he agree with them ~~ but he respect it .....

lee ki woooo is soooooo cute ~~ .i love his glasses ..~~ and sowmhow i think his height is also abit too embrassing for him haha yet he like to use it to intimadate her also~ ~ lee ki woo surprise me ...i so liking this mr kim ..

hmmm anyway i am ranting .....dont mind if it dont make sense .~ ...

Shirley - I really enjoyed your analysis of all the coincidences!!! I like the sugar and bitterness analysis too....makes sense to me....I kept thinking why did she pour so much sugar into her coffee? I now begin to piece one by one together and I believe as we keep watching, the jigsaw puzzle will become more complete....I felt the drama is more interesting because of all these pieces of puzzles that have been presented to us....and we are allowed to piece them together as the drama enfolds.....

she's the gal in white, the one that Bok-ku likes but has to let go.

and to answer the question, i dun think she resembles May Phua. :)

Oops, sorry then I was mistaken....I meant the girl in red who was about to jump off the bridge.....

Guest kalinda

I agree w/ u Renni72 ... that's why I enjoy every bit of it, bec. I think each and every scene, has its meaning deeper than it shows ....

Guest kalinda

I have a question here, when Bokgu dragged Eun Sok to the bro, when she went back to the car.... Didn't Bokgu see the torn photos?

it didn't show any torn pic so KBG didn't see it .. actually when ES torn the pics. I was hoping, "Ok when KBG comes back, he will def see it, but I guess the wind took all the torn pic. away .... :)

I have a question here, when Bokgu dragged Eun Sok to the bro, when she went back to the car.... Didn't Bokgu see the torn photos?

yeah, i was wondering too but then this kinda 'screwup' is common in dramas......

yeah i tink the gal in red looks a lil like May Puah........

oh yeah! that's what i was thinking! in the preview, i thought that was what might have initiated him to drag her into the hospital, haha...oh well ;)

oh yeah! that's what i was thinking! in the preview, i thought that was what might have initiated him to drag her into the hospital, haha...oh well ;)

exactly wat i was tinkin too....tot he got so pissed after seeing her tearing the pics so he ended up dragging her....

Guest natalia siew

Good observation! Didnt notice the whole rear view mirror + triumph look...

But the "look" bok-gu gave to Eun suk.....i thought that look is that he has already fallen for her (??) (in my opinion). I did not find that "look" to be triumph-like, or having melancholy-characteristic, i thought the "look" had concern and pain in it (?? again, my opinion^^) i fell that BK has fallen for ES from 2 scenes:

1.) where bok gu was in the hotel room, he heard hiccups in the hall, and knew it was eun suk, so he followed her out......to me that is a sign of "like", that he is wondering where she is going in at DARK at NIGHT, SO DANGEROUS, so he wants to go out and protect her

2.) Then in the preview for ep. 5, the very last preview scene, where bok gu says to Kim jun sung "please give eun suk to me" "eun suk joo sip si oh"..... i really think that bokgu has fallen for eun suk already ^^

I am so anxious to find out!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you that Bok Gu is starting to feel concern over her. Seeing that she is really suffering with that hiccup for so long just wants to ease it by curing it. the look he gave her at the hotel room doorway and in the car is not of triumph. He just wants to see her reaction to that kiss. I feel it as a worried lock. That is why he wants to try to get close to his childhood Gf and to kiss her probably to try to find out what is his feelings are kissing the 2 girls or to try to tell himself that he should focus his affection on his childhood GF. What do you think? Only my opinion.

Guest taralee

If Bokgu saw it, then he will know what his two good friends had done (negotiation over trade of photos) and started this love and sad of Eun Sok towards Mingu. Well,... fated!

I enjoyed read the analysis and opinions, and views of this drama fans. We know that in dramas, it is always the missed chance to catch each other's eyes by a split second , the one person comes out of the lift and the other goes in, the miscommunications breakdown between the two lovers and so on and so forth. That's what the plot is all about and spirals from there.

Same goes for this drama and that's how the scriptwriter pulls us in. Otherwise boring and not scintillating enough, we just request no draggy plots that go round in circles.

Shirley - Albert busy dating KTH ...... KTH finally notice the <3 in his every post ..

nay ..his wife is dating JWS in china now ..`~ so he got to do his homework first haha .~

Shirley - I really enjoyed your analysis of all the coincidences!!! I like the sugar and bitterness analysis too....makes sense to me....I kept thinking why did she pour so much sugar into her coffee? I now begin to piece one by one together and I believe as we keep watching, the jigsaw puzzle will become more complete....I felt the drama is more interesting because of all these pieces of puzzles that have been presented to us....and we are allowed to piece them together as the drama enfolds.....

Oops, sorry then I was mistaken....I meant the girl in red who was about to jump off the bridge.....

i tell u ..renni72 .when i was watching her put the sugar in the coffee .i was wondering she not really going to drink that is she.that is pratically drinking sugar ~~and her heart will still be just as bitter ..~ ... for a monent i thought she was going to wail ah .but then she retain her tears for later on ~~ ..ya .u got to be abit patient with such drama ...the pieces got to be put together slwoly ... but then ...i dont really like it too if there are too many extra pieces that are throw out for the sake of being there ..like so many are asking how come she never even look into the patient ward to see why was she dragged there .~ ..er maybe she sooooo engrossed in her own misery that she cannot even bother to look around her ...he too ..never even seem the photos she dropped ..even if he see it ..i think it will only go into his little black book of how ..she tearing up her relationship with mingu maybe ~~

oh and that girl .~~ who was burnt ~ .because of bok suk ..hm....i wonder what circumstances was her money lost ~~ ..when i read it was like ..someone stole it from her .i was thinking THE GIRL DID NOT KNOW HOW TO PROTECT Her money in a BANK does she !! ..~~ how on earth so much money just get stolen ..or did she wrongly trust someone to invest or whatever ..? ...

oh but i like it when kim was buying clothes for eun sok with bokgu following ~ .hahah ..the two men has their own way to show their pride ....and when mr kim bought the tie for mr kang .....and put it on him ..the next scene i think mr kang still wear back his own tie ~ .

the writer has always been good with certain details she tend to write very .interesting characters .~ ..but yet somehow i sense she might be also abit ambitious with the first few esp .....or is it the director i feel they like still adjusting to each other style .but it slowly getting together .

Guest taralee

I'm excited... tonight for Epi 5, wonders if I got it right... The part where Ki Woo brought Shi Minah to a room... Bokgu knocked at the door to save her?

Guest taniarocks

oh and that girl .~~ who was burnt ~ .because of bok suk ..hm....i wonder what circumstances was her money lost ~~ ..when i read it was like ..someone stole it from her .i was thinking THE GIRL DID NOT KNOW HOW TO PROTECT Her money in a BANK does she !! ..~~ how on earth so much money just get stolen ..or did she wrongly trust someone to invest or whatever ..? ...

SHe lost her money through a community "겠 돈" which is kinda like a ghetto mutal funds thing where a group of people contribute money into a pot and they do something with it and every month or so, someone cashes out big and they take turns. There is usually a leader to teh group who colects the money. Seeing as it's "ghetto" and there is no federal accountability system in place, you can see how easily the collector can collect month after month of DAbin's money and just take off and disappear. So Dabin is NOT stupid.

BTW she's i can't freeaakin cute, I wanna just do her till I die. hahaha

I totally agree with you that Bok Gu is starting to feel concern over her. Seeing that she is really suffering with that hiccup for so long just wants to ease it by curing it. the look he gave her at the hotel room doorway and in the car is not of triumph. He just wants to see her reaction to that kiss. I feel it as a worried lock. That is why he wants to try to get close to his childhood Gf and to kiss her probably to try to find out what is his feelings are kissing the 2 girls or to try to tell himself that he should focus his affection on his childhood GF. What do you think? Only my opinion.

wait a minute.. hold your horses... waittttt...

Childhood GF???

You mean DJ?................... I tot they never an item...

Shirley.. JWS as Jung Woo Sung?? in a moment to remember?? SYJ??? That woo sung???

Ahhh... he's hot...

Oh my I been spending almost a year in only Bi thread .. I am so left behind...

Nvm... if KTH is taken.. there's still jeon ji hyun, shg, meum si beum (aishhhh.. this gal has

weird name.. I never get it rite.).. and what the name of the 2nd heroin in Samsoon...though

I am female... I think I can fall in love with her....

heheh... I am soooooo off topic... Wendy - Kill me :P

Aisshh, Bam, I wouldn't hurt a single hair on your head ! :D That girl in Samsoonie is lovely though too thin and she speaks good English. I don't know why but I find SMA just ok looking, not a great beauty but somehow I am comfortable with her acting and mannerisms. To me, beautiful K-actresses are Han Ga In, Song Hye Gyo and Chaerim.

And we did see JS punching BK in Eunseok's hotel room..wonder why ? Jealousy or again another misunderstanding ? We shall know tonight. :rolleyes:

Archived