[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 2.40 am and I just finish my IJUKSA part 6

SPOILER ALERT

(I'm trying to understand - while waiting for summary for any angel)

1. ES heard about what BG gonna do (may be he needs the money and need

to beat someone up).. so she pretended that somebody is going to hurt her

(and call BG to the rescue)she tried to spoil BG plan (beat someone up for money).

But when BG went to her.. nothing happen so BG went ahead with the his plan.

She followed him... and when the .... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I love then end of eps 6. I think some of the previews are for eps 8. The romance

begins at eps 8?? may be .. but for me.. it will still be part of revenge....partly real

coz Bok Gu plan gonna backfires.... yeahhhaaaaaa...

I like DJ.. but I love ES

I love IJUKSA........

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I'm doing some character analysis on this drama and so far, I found Da Jung to be the character I liked most.

Bok Gu and Eun Suk are both acting on impulse like overgrown teenagers, so I'm starting to dislike them. (Subject to change, depending on what will happen on Episodes 7-8)

Jun Sung is trying to please everyone, so he's a sissy in my book. Again, subject to change depending on how his character will be involved in this love quadrangle.

Min Gu is a vegetable, so pretty much useless for now.

The minor characters are meh. Except the stepmother who must DIE DIE DIE. Or at least someone should put a nozzle on that woman coz she freakin' grates.

Now Da Jung... she has a strong personality, she knows how to get what she wants (eg, she whines incessantly to get Bok Gu's attention), and she's obsessed with her man. Ergo, a potentially dangerous character. Now the challenge lies with Kim Sa Rang on how she will do justice to the role. For now, her acting isn't consistent - she did well in some scenes, but she was kinda blah at last night's episode.

Guest eatinghappypills

when bk was "talking" with his brother on the phone before he was

going to fight. was it his imagination that heard his brother say not to

fight or did his friend take the phone and say it?

Guest miharu*

this drama is getting addicting. it's really interesting :] i can't believe the ratings are so low for this drama. the cinematography is just AWESOME. i give it 5 stars.

SMA reminds me a lot of that lead actress from misa.. maybe it's the hair... but yeah who cares.

thank youuuuuu to all you uploaders and subbers and thanks for all the summaries, AlbertSaurus. it clarified a few things i didn't quite understand with my limited knowledge in korean hehe

and damn bi is fly! him and his bodyguard suit and his casual wear... ^_^

Archived