[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, u know the music tat is played evytime like 10min after the show starts? it's played wen they introduce the cast in the show(n it shows Shin Mina n Bi w Bi pointing a gun at her)......it has a heavy drum beat n it was also played wen Bi jumps into the water in the 1st eps to save the gal in red........after watchin eps 3, i realised it is also a song sung by a guy.....is it me or it's not in the OST?? cld not find it...........

Guest seabiscuit

Wait......so the red dress suicide girl lost her savings and that's why she jumped??

Of course not, DJ ( Kim Sa Rang) lost her saving , so she want to leave BG, so BG went to Seoul to comfort her

The red dress is the different girl , she jumped because she loved BG, BG did not love her

The girls in the drama so far :

1. Girl in red loved Bokgu but he does not love her, so emotional blackmail by jumping off the bridge in front of him. Her plan failed.

2. Girl in white was the one Bokgu loved but gave up coz of Da-Jung (Kim Sarang)

3. Da-Jung was badly scarred in a fire while saving Bokgu, thereby tying

him to her by gratitude and affection, but she's obsessed with him.

4. Eunseok and Bokgu will fall in love and here I do not know if her engagement to Jun Sung will lead to anything or not.

Four women loving one guy, who gets him in the end ? The sixty-four thousand dollars question ! :D:unsure::lol:B)

Guest kate666

The subbing team!!! I'd like to give you a big big thank you for

working hard for all of us! I can't enjoy the series this much without you!!!

So, thank you and thank you!!!

:lol::lol: This is for the video-recording and subbing teams...

pomrakkhun.jpg

hi guys, u know the music tat is played evytime like 10min after the show starts? it's played wen they introduce the cast in the show(n it shows Shin Mina n Bi w Bi pointing a gun at her)......it has a heavy drum beat n it was also played wen Bi jumps into the water in the 1st eps to save the gal in red........after watchin eps 3, i realised it is also a song sung by a guy.....is it me or it's not in the OST?? cld not find it...........

The song's called "Dream" by K.Will. JYP wrote it.

The subbing team!!! I'd like to give you a big big thank you for

working hard for all of us! I can't enjoy the series this much without you!!!

So, thank you and thank you!!!

:lol::lol: This is for the video-recording and subbing teams...

pomrakkhun.jpg

The song's called "Dream" by K.Will. JYP wrote it.

oh tkx so much dear.....n to all out ther, i'm sure u heard this many times bt i m gonna say this again...........tkx for all ur selfless contribution n subbings.............

Guest Messeger

I really starting to like the drama. The beginning was kinda slow, but it has processed nicely. I hope for a happy ending.

Really like the theme song.

Guest LoveRain

Line up dear... it's a long que.. you mite wan to bring something to drink.. it would take

awhile...

ah kere?? :lol: have to bring in some scalar to chew on and vita drink to keep me going.. :lol: don't care if it's a long line.. as long as i can ride on him!!! :P:lol:

epi 5 and 6!! god and i haven't watched 3 and 4 yet!! :( still waiting for the hardsub..

Guest seabiscuit

1. Girl in red loved Bokgu but he does not love her, so emotional blackmail by jumping off the bridge in front of him. Her plan failed.

2. Girl in white was the one Bokgu loved but gave up coz of Da-Jung (Kim Sarang)

4. Eunseok and Bokgu will fall in love and here I do not know if her engagement to Jun Sung will lead to anything or not.

Four women loving one guy, who gets him in the end ? The sixty-four thousand dollars question !

so the red dress is different from the white one, at first i think they are the same

wowww, so many women love him <_<

:P but in real life, even more woman love Bi :lol:

Kim Sa Rang was also in a lesser known drama called MINA. She acted as the twin sister of the lead actress Lee Jung Hyun in the drama but they looked different though twins because KSR's character met with an accident and had her face burnt (oops, just realised this is similar to Ijuksa because she had her throat burned for BI!) and had to do major surgery....the main actor in this old drama was Ahn Jae Mo.

@@ oh that drama MINA ..er .quite unbearable when i watch even a few minute of it ..but i did catch some scenes of her in that movie with JIS ..she play a girl from NOrth korea and speak too with an accent ...ah when i hear her accent in this drama ..it remind me of Bae do Na .accent in the majestic girl ~~ hehe

oh ..i just finish esp 3 and went to sneak a look at esp 4 to see what was the wailing about ~~ OH~~!! gosh er. the wailing does can be tone down --;;....~~ the outburst was abit too sudden but then being dragged into a hospital dont really happen on daily basis and also

...sigh**she was forced to say goodbye to a love she trust ~~sigh** those ppl should not have said such lies to her ...she misunderstand her mingu obba ..~~ !! . .. i see how she was trying to put so much sugar in the coffee ...the bitterness in her heart .....ah ..she even drink it and still she say how come it still so bitter ..~

~~ that pain is overwhelming her that she cannot even walk properly out of the cafe .~~ how vulenerable feel that her mingu obba is using their love to blackmail her ~~ ..a love she thought she hold soooo closely to her heart ~ ..and now it is all vanished .because ..they making her see mingu in a different way ..making her think ..he is using their love to get money ..~

oh another thing ..i like the actor who is eun sok father ..~~ he really quite a good actor always being a wise father ~` .even in Sang do the period drama ..i cried when his character died .~~~ last drama i see him was in Last dance....

.i hope he will be a good father to his daughter in here ..at least seem like he is the only one who still dont believe min gu was that money grabber .....the stepmother is realllllly sooooooo ...irritaing ..how did he end up with her ..and also ..ISNT SHE from F70s that auntie of Bin si ~~ ..i recognise her voice .~~ ...the stepmother sooooo evil ....creating up her own version of the tale .....~~

Talking about the ajushi who plays Eunseok's dad..all his roles in dramas I had seen were those of the good guy as someone's dad. Let me think :

1. SMA's dad in Ijuksa

2. Kim Ha Neul"s dad in Happy Together

3. That actress's dad in Tell Me You Love Me (actors were Kim Rae Won and Kim Sung Soo)

4. Someone's kind dad in Yellow Handkerchief

5. Eugene's dad in The Last Dance

6. Actress' dad and good policeman in The Good Person (actor was Jo Han Sun)

These are the few that came to mind. Also the doctor who takes care of Mingu..he was SYJ's doctor in Summer Scent. There a few women whom I like in the roles of omma..like LYJ's mum and CJW's mum in Winter Sonata. CJW's mum mostly has roles as the long suffering mother, like Autumn Love Story, Majestic Country Girl (Boo Doona's mum) and few others, I can't recall. These supporting roles are important in K-dramas too. :P

visc..you can't miss Bi's NG clip! he's so adorable..i love watching Bi's NG :lol:

haha!! i'm downloading the clip now!!

thank god the YSI link still works!!

thanx to escapist for the YSI link!!

*ermm.. i think it was u who uploaded the clip.. if sumone else.. bianae chingu yaa!!

me such a pabo cuz all this time i only surf at my room which is 20mb file limit..

for all this months i've been here i dunno tht the lab server can download up to 50mb.. YAY!!

or am i just lucky today?? anyway.. i'm downloading ALL the clips tht i can't download before!!

HOORAYY!! for me!!

ermmm.. off topic!! bianae yaa mod.. hehe!!

btw!! IJUKSA ROCKS!!

sekian terima kasih!! :D

Guest fantasian

just watched ep 01. i'm still kinda confused with whats going on.. especially with all the different female charachters thrown into the first episode.

Hopefully i'll catch on soon.

Guest ladymac

Four women loving one guy, who gets him in the end ? The sixty-four thousand dollars question ! :D:unsure::lol:B)

Thank you so much for that!!! That sucks that he just GAVE UP on someone he loved just out of OBLIGATION to someone else <_< Thats so.........Korean :lol:

hi Biers!!!

i juz found that my fren's mum asked him 2 d/l IJUKSA 4 her!! cos she wanted 2 watch BI!!! imagine how Bi attracts ajummas now~!

anywayz..im asking him 2 burn the eps 4 me!! so i can watch it on VCD!!!

anywayz...who's the girl in white that BG loved? wat's her name? i didn't get 2 see her in the eps cos i only managed 2 see REG girl n Da Jung... :(

hi Biers!!!

i juz found that my fren's mum asked him 2 d/l IJUKSA 4 her!! cos she wanted 2 watch BI!!! imagine how Bi attracts ajummas now~!

anywayz..im asking him 2 burn the eps 4 me!! so i can watch it on VCD!!!

anywayz...who's the girl in white that BG loved? wat's her name? i didn't get 2 see her in the eps cos i only managed 2 see REG girl n Da Jung... :(

Bi attracted ajummas since last year, I'm one of them !!

The girl in white was called Suh Yun. ;) She's actually quite pretty.

Thank you so much for that!!! That sucks that he just GAVE UP on someone he loved just out of OBLIGATION to someone else <_< Thats so.........Korean :lol:

Well, he would have died in the fire if not for her.. so, he may be mean and uncouth but he pays his debt. Anyway this drama progresses from bits of misunderstandings and miscommunications here and there, but then again, that's Korean dramas for you ! :rolleyes:

Bi attracted ajummas since last year, I'm one of them !!

The girl in white was called Suh Yun. ;) She's actually quite pretty.

awww..dun say that!!

let's juz say Bi appeals 2 all ages!!!

wat 2 do? he's juz sizzling hot that noone can endure!!! :D

ohhhh..suh yun? does she appear a lot in the series?

awww..dun say that!!

let's juz say Bi appeals 2 all ages!!!

wat 2 do? he's juz sizzling hot that noone can endure!!! :D

ohhhh..suh yun? does she appear a lot in the series?

Just about 10 minutes in the episode, guess she will be out of the picture since she told him that she's getting married. :P He sure doesn't need more complications from his ex-love ! :D

Archived