[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miharu*

i dont think it's fair that they're comparing the two dramas either. i never seen ireland but i think it's more lighthearted than this one. to not continue watching this drama because it has similar to ireland is just plain horsepoop because every drama has a different way of portraying what they want the audience to feel. ignorant individuals -.-

i mean all the dramas have similarities with one another. full house and my name is kim sam soon were pretty similar too.. yet mnikss didn't get any bashing... so why is this one being bashed??

anyway.. it's not stopping me from watching it! it's pretty interesting and it keeps me guessing.

can't wait to see episode 3! thanks again to all you uploaders and subbers!! without you guys.. i would lose all source of entertainment in the korean world haha.

the song that bi and mina share in episode 2 is kinda scary o_O it's like those mourning songs. guess it's there to remind you that the story is tragic huh?

Guest `soliloquy

yea..i know it's envitable..

yea..i think the 1st 2 eps were beautifully made..

the director wants 2 show us how dark BG's life is b4 bringing us on 2 his darker experience..

i think the 1st 2 eps were already good...

well.. maybe they juz like 2 see fresh plots and tend 2 compare so easily..

anywayz..i cracked up when sumone thinks all the comments were made by hyun bin fans!! :lol:

*nods* i so agree..

But hey, im a hyun bin fan, i watched ireland, but i didnt see a jarring similarity?

tsk tsk... grins.

Guest mangosteen

can anyone please repost the links for the epis. 1 n 2 highquality english subbing for me please....in yousendit if possible....i only saw the low quality one...

What do you mean? It's in the first page.

Guest hershy kissez

i dont think it's fair that they're comparing the two dramas either. i never seen ireland but i think it's more lighthearted than this one. to not continue watching this drama because it has similar to ireland is just plain horsepoop because every drama has a different way of portraying what they want the audience to feel. ignorant individuals -.-

the song that bi and mina share in episode 2 is kinda scary o_O it's like those mourning songs. guess it's there to remind you that the story is tragic huh?

agreed! i dont like it how people judge the drama on like the first couple episodes when they dont even know if its gonna get better. but yea the similarities arent gonna stop me from watching it either :D

the song is pretty freaky. when i first heard it i was like :huh:

anyway cant wait for episode 3!!

*nods* i so agree..

But hey, im a hyun bin fan, i watched ireland, but i didnt see a jarring similarity?

tsk tsk... grins.

u did?

aiks..i didn't mean u dear...

anywayz.. they'd haf 2 see Bi act 2 prove them wrong..

Guest `soliloquy

u did?

aiks..i didn't mean u dear...

anywayz.. they'd haf 2 see Bi act 2 prove them wrong..

Nah!no offence taken at all dear!

just a personal opinion! *grins*

Woah! Love thy avatar and banner!!!!!!

Nah!no offence taken at all dear!

just a personal opinion! *grins*

Woah! Love thy avatar and banner!!!!!!

i know dear..hehe..

yep..i know it's off topic!! but debbii made the banner set!!

she's so talented!!!

well..u are also one!! ^^

Hardsubbed High Quality vision 2. Episode:

length: 56:45 min

size: 581,4 mb

format: mpeg

dl: 2. Episode hardsubbed

credits:

file:J.lee/bummies/soompi

translating: eulicid

subbing: ay-link, becu

hardsubbing and uploading: freya1507

here it is the 2. hardsubbed vision for non clubbox users

omg omg love_rain, ayu, ripgal, katrina..... omg omg

he is kissing and i did not see it ...omg

too busy even to watch the 2. ep ...first hardsubbed it ;)

and now i'm off for the weekend aissshhhhh

don't let him kiss again till i'm back *dying

thanks freya for uploading ep.2. appreciate it very much.

Guest `soliloquy

i know dear..hehe..

yep..i know it's off topic!! but debbii made the banner set!!

she's so talented!!!

well..u are also one!! ^^

LOL...mine are not as pretty definitely!

to avoid convo-ing, i LOVE IJUKSA!!kekeke...cant wait..aish..palli monday come!

Guest qiufang

Well, everybody is speculating about the ending!! :lol: I just hope that Bok Gu will not die in the end. Hope that there will be a suprise for us all. A good surprise for Bi'ers .... though the title and plot seems to be ended in sad ending. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all who have worked hard to do the subs and uploads !! U r all so sweet....!! Can't wait for the other coming eps on Monday....! I used to hate Monday, but now...Monday seems brighter !!! :P:P

Well, everybody is speculating about the ending!! :lol: I just hope that Bok Gu will not die in the end. Hope that there will be a suprise for us all. A good surprise for Bi'ers .... though the title and plot seems to be ended in sad ending. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all who have worked hard to do the subs and uploads !! U r all so sweet....!! Can't wait for the other coming eps on Monday....! I used to hate Monday, but now...Monday seems brighter !!! :P:P

Sad ending, tragic ending or happy ending..as long as Bokgu lives to marry and have grandchildren, it's fine by me ! :lol::blink::blink:

wasn't sure if this was posted yet, but i stumbled upon it while surfing the kbs website.

my translation is in white, highlight to read. :)

3부 // EPISODE THREE PREVIEW // CREDITS TO KBS OFFICIAL WEBSITE, TRANSLATED BY DORKETTE

식물인간이 된 민구는 오직 은석이라는 존재에만 반응을 보이고 복구는 은석의 집을 찾아간다.

자경은 찾아온 복구를 민구로 오해하고 심한 모욕을 주어 쫓아 보낸다.

돈 때문에 민구가 버림받았음을 다시 한번 확인한 복구는 복수심과 분노를 억누르고 돌아선다.

준성은 은석에게 경호원을 붙이려 하고 이것을 알게 된 복구는 경호원이 되어 은석 앞에 나타난다.

그러나, 준성에 대한 거부감으로 은석은 경호원인 복구에게서 도망치려 하는데..

After realizing that his living vegetable of a brother, Min-gu, only responds to any mentionings of Eun-seok, Bok-gu pays a visit to Eun-seok's house.

Ja-kyung, Eun-seok's stepmother, mistakens Bok-gu for Min-gu and violently turns Bok-gu away.

This causes Bok-gu to realize that Min-gu was "thrown away" (by Eun-seok) due to his lack of money. With this information, the wrath-filled Bok-gu sets out on a quest for revenge.

Joon-sung sets out to look for a bodyguard for Eun-seok. When Bok-gu discovers this, he steps forward to become the bodyguard.

However, Eun-seok's strong feelings of refusal/distrust/dislike towards Joon-sung causes her to try and run away from Bok-gu, the bodyguard...

EDIT// AJA AJA FIGHTING IJUKSA 100 SOOMPI PAGES!

dorkette,thank you for translation.

cant wait to watch the 3 ep. tomorrow. hope the rate to go up !!

hi does anyone here uploads for bummie? cause i am dling the mq version of ijuksa 2. still haven't finished dling and i just found out that the link is gone and that the file is erased.

wahhh!!! so sad!!! i am almost done dling it.

edit: i was saving my 100th post for the Bi thread and somehow in distress, i forgot everything about it. anyways, im glad i posted here. but i am so not happy with the dilemna i am in.

---owns 102th page---

hi does anyone here uploads for bummie? cause i am dling the mq version of ijuksa 2. still haven't finished dling and i just found out that the link is gone and that the file is erased.

wahhh!!! so sad!!! i am almost done dling it.

edit: i was saving my 100th post for the Bi thread and somehow in distress, i forgot everything about it. anyways, im glad i posted here. but i am so not happy with the dilemna i am in.

---owns 102th page---

hehehehhee.

Sorry alecs(renovating bummie)

just visit Bummie2 for IJuksa

http://clubbox.co.kr/Bummie2

Archived