[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

so i guess we just broke it yesterday lol, the first episode i got done was 6:00AM Nov 1st, which is one day 6 hours after the time they aired :D.. ..yeah!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha.. ..calm down!!! oh, you're from Singapore. So right now is morning huh? Damn.. ..i got nothing to do right now, hope to have english translation to do the sub.. ..dang!!!

jinlees,

I tried to download the file, but seems like I have to be a registered member in order to download the torrent file. I cant reg because I don't understand Chinese :(

Please help me. Can you upload the file onto YSI please>??

i was helping someone get the links ..here you are ..~ there are two chinese sub group doing this ......hm..so i get the fastest one out here ..~ ..

KBS 《这该死的爱》HD-VB 韩语中字 第2集 韩剧热线出品(另存为后下载)

KBS 《这该死的爱》HD-VB 韩语中字 第2集 韩剧热线出品

credits to liner from koreanwind.net

whoa! i think they really broke the record this time in releasing chinese sub..i've never seen them release subs this fast before.. fastest i've seen before was 2 days later at least.. :lol::lol:

they been preparing it since like news of the drama come out ~ .

here is filefront link for the editted vision

for the subbs of the first ep

http://files.filefront.com/IJUKSA_sub_Ep1s...;/fileinfo.html

hope this link works

btw if you watch the subs with a LQ vision it can be that the subbs are to early

oh, thank you so much! i must've missed this comment when i was browsing. I'll try this one too hehe.

whoa! i think they really broke the record this time in releasing chinese sub..i've never seen them release subs this fast before.. fastest i've seen before was 2 days later at least.. :lol::lol:

the chinese subbers are probably super bi fans. lol.

Guest hershy kissez

Yeah...when both Bokgu and Eunsuk were in the bus at night. I like the casual wear that she wore whenever she goes out on her own..her disguise so ppl would not recognise her ! :D

oooh... that songs nice but kinda creepy lol.

i like her causal wear too!!

==========

i felt really bad for the brother in the end.

i could see the tears forming in his eyes after what bokku said... :(

todays episode was really goood.

jinlees,

I tried to download the file, but seems like I have to be a registered member in order to download the torrent file. I cant reg because I don't understand Chinese :(

Please help me. Can you upload the file onto YSI please>??

becu, I am downloading..15% so far.. the file is around 250MB,

I am not sure I can upload it to YSI, as I tried to upload files over 50MB before,

all disconnected during transfering.

Guest mangosteen

hey eulicid,

can you translate those into English like last time? How could they make Chinese sub b4 English sub? So they understand Korean then? WOW!

Chinese subs usually come out first :lol:

Guest apricot

I want to watch this too!! Sorry for being ignorant but I've got a question.. The english sub posted earlier can be watched with any versions of epi 1?

Guest mangosteen

I want to watch this too!! Sorry for being ignorant but I've got a question.. The english sub posted earlier can be watched with any versions of epi 1?

700 Mb version.

hmmm... manged to get bittorrent opener thing on my comp, but the thing doesnt seem to be getting any input... not downloading the bits

no peers online for the bit torrent... any of you guys got lucky?

er it should be working okay because the person i just pass the link to had finish download in like less then 30 min at 100kb speed

The one I used when making the sub was the HQ one(700Mb). not sure about other versions.

what program is .smi .srt?

everytime i try to d/l it says i can't play it.

it only works for me on windows media player

I would suggest you use .srt subs, since it fits best for every file.

Use Gom Player, click on the GOM Pack sign to bring you to a page were you can DL and install the player.

http://gom.ipop.co.kr/

Gom Player will automatically load the subs for you when watching the file selected.

Enjoy..

The one I used when making the sub was the HQ one(700Mb). not sure about other versions.

then it must be the mins of education thats blocking it!!!!

i am tearing my hair out now... so close. yet so far...

its times like these that i regret my vocation.... :(

sorry... esp if i am the only one who gets chinese...

but i end work at 4.. if i am hardworking and disciplined..., i should be able to get it out by 8plus assuming dl not a prob...

Guest apricot

Ok thanxs for telling for that. Then I will download the 700mb version. ;P I just don't want to see an epi without understanding what's going on.. XP

Guest hershy kissez

I made a gif of this drama! :P

ijuksa14eh.gif

feel free to use.. remember to credit. ^___^

that looks HOTT!!!

==========

hey you guys!! join the IJUKSA chat!! lets all discuss it in there too :P

IM me or Albertsaurus for it

my sn: oOH iTz HyuNjuNg

albert oppa's : iwillyloverice

Guest piglet22

i was helping someone get the links ..here you are ..~ there are two chinese sub group doing this ......hm..so i get the fastest one out here ..~ ..

KBS 《这该死的爱》HD-VB 韩语中字 第2集 韩剧热线出品(另存为后下载)

credits to liner from koreanwind.net

they been preparing it since like news of the drama come out ~ .

The Bt links are chinese hard subbed or ? I am confused..... :unsure:

Archived