[drama 2005] Love I Want To Kill/ Ijuksa 이죽일놈의사랑

j.lee

jinlees the tvants thing...i've been trying but nothing really is happening. the black screen stays as it is. it doesn't progress beyond the "Please wait..." :( been trying since this afternoon :( at least buffering is not that bad tonight

buffing a lot since bi's drama came out...not much different than yesterday's lagging....

:(

Where is the link that I can watch IjUSKA live ?? Agen??

THNX...

copy this link to your real player or window media player

mms://livet.kbs.co.kr/news_2tv?free_sports/KBS2

good luck

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Katrina

Bi's not in the screen, so i can post! ahaha... Bi was yelling at the hosp just now... i do understand the story a bit, i think.. happy viewing.

Guest LoveRain

just as i suspected.. everybody's here in this thread!!

stupid buffer again!!! just seen Bi once while talking to a nurse in a hospital

i can hear voices but it's not moving!!

Guest bishie_bashie

just as i suspected.. everybody's here in this thread!!

stupid buffer again!!! just seen Bi once while talking to a nurse in a hospital

i can hear voices but it's not moving!!

me too.. ^.^ i'll be waiting for the next episode to be uploaded.....

Guest whimsical

BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO UPLOADED EP 1 FOR US.

Albert, eulicid, appreciate ur efforts in doing up the ep summary and translating for us. :wub:

I have not watched ep 1 yet...hope to do so tomor. Was trying to watch ep 2 live but the lagging is still bad. :(

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I agree, Katrina, the previews were WOW! :o

This drama is getting exciting by the minute.

But the lags are getting worse. Ugh! I was really happy when I logged in and everything was working smoothly until IJUKSA came in and next thing I know, I'm watching a slide show. <_< Now it's working smoothly again. Drats.

I have a question to those who were able to watch decently and can understand the dialog:

I didn't quite understand why there were lots of pics of Cha Eun Suk on the wall of Bog Ku's house? It was Bog Ku's house, right?

haha...done!!!! uploading right now guys....sub for eps 1 :D

COOL! B) Way to go, becu! Thanks so much! Will patiently wait for your upload.

Guest Katrina

I didn't quite understand why there were lots of pics of Cha Eun Suk on the wall of Bog Ku's house? It was Bog Ku's house, right?

yeah...u are right... i wonder what they are talking about throughout the drama... and i do wonder how the pics and stuff ende up in Bok Gu's house... did the brother bring it with him when he came bye? weird...:blink:

waiting for uploads and subs...! the story began to be sooooooooooo interesting... :D

But the lags are getting worse. Ugh! I was really happy when I logged in and everything was working smoothly until IJUKSA came in and next thing I know, I'm watching a slide show. <_< Now it's working smoothly again. Drats.

I have a question to those who were able to watch decently and can understand the dialog:

well, from the scenes,...

it seemed as if they dated... Ming Gu seemed to have lotsa personal, up-close pics with Shi Mina/Eun Suk... hmmm that explains why he yearned for her and then fell down... but He broke off with her... not that she dumped him... think he felt small in comparison to her fame etc

Sub for Episode 1 is now available!!!!

Sub Episode 1

Credits:

Translator: eulicid

Subbers: ay_link, becu

I finally got the first one down...YAY!!!!.. ..dedicated this to all Biers' who just like me.

I want to apology for any errors (I bet there're gonna be alot of them) because Korean is my third language :D .. ..I'm gonna learn it some day. Now, Enjoy what you have. Haven't check all the time in there. Sry....

I want to say thank you to eulicid, our wonderful translator :)

I CAN DO IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT.

PS: man, all night.. ..hehe.. ..still awake.. ..can't wait for eps 2.... :D<_<

Guest fatgrrl_slim

well, from the scenes,...

it seemed as if they dated... Ming Gu seemed to have lotsa personal, up-close pics with Shi Mina/Eun Suk... hmmm that explains why he yearned for her and then fell down... but He broke off with her... not that she dumped him... think he felt small in comparison to her fame etc

Yeah, I know but why is Bok Gu's house 'wallpapered' with Eun Suk's pics? (Assuming of course that that was Bok Gu's house.

Again, thanks becu for the subs! Downloading now...

Yeah, I know but why is Bok Gu's house 'wallpapered' with Eun Suk's pics? (Assuming of course that that was Bok Gu's house.

Again, thanks becu for the subs! Downloading now...

Oh sorry! mistake!

That was MINgu's house... Bok Gu went there, cos the fren told him where Mingu stayed

sorry!

Guest pickebicke

i kno this drama is gonna be awesome! becuz Bi is in it! and...it's from a pretty good script writer!!!

darn buffering...only got to see a few clips of him...

thnx to all who took the time to translate and upload this drama!!! it means alot to us

you are very much appreciated......thanks again ^^

have fun enjoying the drama... :D

Archived