Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and their family

Guest priya_rach

Guest this luallaby

that is soooooo sweet!

awwwwww

they're like teaching the baby to walk

n angelina is def the hottest mom

Guest tian`tian

I think Angelina was pretty BEFORE I saw all these pics of her with Brad Pitt. It's like she's gotten.. too common. And boring. :mellow:

Her old pics were pretty tho. >o<

Lol I think she just settled down more. She's not really in the whole Hollywood glamour scene anymore. If you look at all the recent publicity she gets it's more on where she is in the world helping out and about her and the family she's making. :)

She doesn't need all that glam stuff anymore either. I think she's in a really good place right now. And a million people would still kill to look like her.

• 8 years later...

Angelina Jolie: 'Nobody wants me to do any cooking on Christmas Day'
Angelina Jolie has revealed what Christmas will be like in her household.
Speaking to Good Morning Britain's Ben Shephard, the Unbroken director admitted that she won't be found in the kitchen come December 25.

Pax, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Zahara, Shiloh. Knox, Maddox, Angelina Jolie at Maleficent premiere LA

"Nobody in my house wants me to do any cooking on Christmas Day," she said. "I have no patience! I start things and then I get distracted and l go and I'll start reading over there, or start playing outside with the kids.
"I think you have to be very patient to cook, I'd be designated to the chopping board! Brad would be really good at the timing and organization."
Jolie also discussed how she and her husband Brad Pitt try to find a balance when buying presents for their children.
"I think [the children] know… mummy loves a stocking and I love a gift," she said. "We try our best not to spoil them, so we try to be very balanced and calculating to not go too far."
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City, New York (Photo by James Devaney/WireImage)

Jolie added that the couple, who married in August, aren't looking to exchange expensive gifts this Christmas.
She said: "We keep saying, 'Let's focus on the kids', 'Let's focus on other things'... Let's just make each other something!"
Jolie is currently promoting Unbroken, which is released in UK cinemas on Friday, December 26.
Source

class="row two-of-three" style="font-family: PlayfairDisplay-bold, Georgia, sans-serif; font-size: 2.7em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; clear: both; width: 653.328125px; font-stretch: normal; position: relative; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Support Shiloh's Wish To Be Called "John"
joliepitt_embed

Angelina Jolie's entire family recently stepped out on the red carpet to support their mother's new movie, Unbroken. The couple's oldest biological child, who was assigned female at birth, joined brothers Maddox and Pax wearing sharp suits and short haircuts. 
Pitt and Jolie have been fairly open over the years about Shiloh's interest in all things considered masculine. In an interview with Oprah in 2008, Brad Pitt discussed how Shiloh wanted to be called John. 
The eight-year-old's family fully supports their decision to self-identify — from an affinity for suits and ties to shorter hair to the name change. (Editor's Note: We have followed the Advocate's lead, and referred to John Jolie-Pitt as "they" as a gender-neutral pronoun to respect John's decision, whatever gender they may end up being.) 
Jolie told Vanity Fair in a 2010 interview that John has been exploring their identity since the age of three. "She wants to be a boy," Jolie said. "So we had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys’ everything. She thinks she’s one of the brothers." 
The Telegraph used the Pitt-Jolie story as an opportunity to educate adults on how to handle a child's cross-gender explorations. It's easy to dismiss a child's tendency to gravitate toward toys and clothing generally assigned to its opposite gender as a phase. 
The Telegraph spoke with clinical psychologist Linda Blair who advised parents to not jump to the conclusion their child is trans*. "It’s normal [for children with older siblings] to want to copy them and be like them," Blair explained. The healthiest and most respectful action a parent can take is to follow the Jolie-Pitt's example and allow their child to go through a normal human experience exploring their own identity at their own pace and on their own terms. (The Advocate) 
Source

Archived