Joe Chen Qiao En

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Galaxie, will you be gone the whole weekend?

i'm planning to work on my little 'theory' from the PTF thread this weekend...and if lucky, i will be able to post it up by monday

you know one song i absolutely love...?!?!

track 3...

Sorry......after I post the last msg...I off pc and rush for chinese new year shopping :D

and din have any connection during weekend until today come to work,.....

So how ur little theory writing??.....Hope to see ur GREAT WORKS soon :D

I love Track 3 too(really a super love song for 2005)...and Track 4,....and Track 10....and Track 8.....and and and.....

Slowly all songs will definitely swing into my mind as I been listening for almost 1 mth everyday :P

I can even imagine (sometime had the urge to move my hand too) their movement in the MV.....hehehe :P

Especially on the Material Girl......and I Only Want To Be With You :rolleyes:

Galaxie! i got exciting news! i finally cried last night...but i realized i made an ugly face when i cry :sweatingbullets: not like QE's natural sad face...i guess ill have to work on that B)

Miss Bouakham, i absolutely love track 3! QE has many solos in there her voice is pretty..i donno why everyone says they like angela's voice better

at first i didnt like track 6, but its stuck on my now

xSnowy......congrats!....

crying beautifully was difficult..............wish u good luck in mastering crying technique :P

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aish, Galaxie, i almost had the shock of my life when i saw you post...it slipped my mind that it's probably Monday over there, right?

it's still Sunday night here :sweatingbullets:

(now, you might wonder what will be the shock of my life...hehe, you guessed right! it's MD proposing to me... :sweatingbullets::lol: )

and, i'm working on it ;):P

xSnowy, just out of curiosity, are into acting? :D

xSnowy, just out of curiosity, are into acting? :D

heh not as a career, but after watching a good show i like playing out the parts. ill never make it to hollywood or anything though. it just makes me feel good to act like i have such great talent ;)

heh not as a career, but after watching a good show i like playing out the parts. ill never make it to hollywood or anything though. it just makes me feel good to act like i have such great talent ;)

:lol::lol:

then I know y u unable to cry..........bcos u dun have Done-Oh to bid goodbye.....

Reminded me of the balcony scene.......'Ye TianYu, Do U want to have a date wif me'...... :tears:

*I cried*........... :blush:

aish, Galaxie, i almost had the shock of my life when i saw you post...it slipped my mind that it's probably Monday over there, right?

it's still Sunday night here

(now, you might wonder what will be the shock of my life...hehe, you guessed right! it's MD proposing to me... )

and, i'm working on it

Hope I din frighten u.....then u fainted.........then u calling MD for CPR again <_<

Had told u............MD was now busying portraying 3 characters plus accompany me. :P .......

Yes!......when I post the msg, it was Monday noon.....my place was +8 time...how bout u??

Oh.......the time when u post the msg was nite time.......so I can forgive u for dreaming on the proposing part :tongue2:

Hope I din frighten u.....then u fainted.........then u calling MD for CPR again <_<

Had told u............MD was now busying portraying 3 characters plus accompany me. :P .......

:lol: but wait, which MD was it that accompanied you? :phew:

(mine's the one from the bikini party... :sweatingbullets: )

Yes!......when I post the msg, it was Monday noon.....my place was +8 time...how bout u??

Oh.......the time when u post the msg was nite time.......so I can forgive u for dreaming on the proposing part :tongue2:

actually, it was 10:30 PM Sunday when i posted...hehe...

Galaxie, have you not learned anything about me all this time? :o

be it morning, night, noon, evening, dusk, dawn...i will STILL dream about MD! :tongue2:

edit: Oops! after i posted, i realized that this is QE's thread... :sweatingbullets:

*slaps forehead*

:lol: but wait, which MD was it that accompanied you?

(mine's the one from the bikini party... )

actually, it was 10:30 PM Sunday when i posted...hehe...

You alwayz quote the MD from the bikini party only......

I would like to have the 3rd mixed where he was sooooo manly as JunHao but was sooooo sweet as Done-Oh!! :D:wub:

Galaxie, have you not learned anything about me all this time? :o

be it morning, night, noon, evening, dusk, dawn...i will STILL dream about MD!

edit: Oops! after i posted, i realized that this is QE's thread...

*slaps forehead*

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: forgetting tat Missy was having the greedy title here :P

No need to realy care whose thread ~ these 3 wonderful thread is dedicated to these wonderful ppl n PTF drama....... :)

No need to realy care whose thread ~ these 3 wonderful thread is dedicated to these wonderful ppl n PTF drama....... :)

hehe, you are right...so on we go! ;)

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: forgetting tat Missy was having the greedy title here :P

I'm greedy? :o

but isn't your nickname Greedy Galaxie? :phew:

You alwayz quote the MD from the bikini party only......

I would like to have the 3rd mixed where he was sooooo manly as JunHao but was sooooo sweet as Done-Oh!!

aw come on, the MD from the bikini party had that confident air and smugness about himself, similar to SJH...you can't deny that! (recall the dart shooting scene! Oh, oh, and his entrance as SJH!)

and then there's the sweet side of DO like when they're dancing, in the limo, and playing the piano... :P

and honestly, i guess i always refer to the MD from the bikini party because after seeing that episode, it was when i knew for good that i'm a Frogger goner :rolleyes:

i mean, all the episodes before that, i had a good laugh and i thought he was handsome as SJH and adorable as DO...but really, that bikini party was the last blow... :w00t:

MD was at a bikini party? when did this happen? i wanna see! :w00t:

hes the perfect prince charming of my dreams :wub:

:unsure::huh: Snowy.........U din watch such an important scene???

Soooo sweet ^_^:wub:

This is where TY and DO finally realise their TRUE feeling!!!

Quickly go n watch it............

U sure got electrifiying by JunHao aka Done-Oh.........

It's on Epi6 for Taiwan Version (20epis version) :)

got to work now :(

MD was at a bikini party? when did this happen? i wanna see! :w00t:

hes the perfect prince charming of my dreams :wub:

Snowy, have you not seen Frog Prince? :o

as heavenly as it sounds...there's no bikini party....yet :phew:

when there is one for MD (of course i'm the hostess :sweatingbullets: ), i'll be sure to invite you! :w00t:

Snowy, have you not seen Frog Prince? :o

as heavenly as it sounds...there's no bikini party....yet :phew:

when there is one for MD (of course i'm the hostess :sweatingbullets: ), i'll be sure to invite you! :w00t:

hahaha oh i think i know what you guys are talking about now. im very slow sometimes...well most of the time :sweatingbullets: i though it was a party at the beach or something. and of course i watched frog prince! i think i watched it 3 times now, on my 4th B) it just keeps getting better and better...i cant seem to get tired of it :phew:

Miss Bouakham! i sure hope you have that party soon! ill make sure im the first person to arrive! ill even be the waitress if i have to to get there. i can imagine it now! ill be serving him a drink, and he'll give me his gorgeous smile...and ill just melt right there.. :wub: :blush:

hahaha oh i think i know what you guys are talking about now. im very slow sometimes...well most of the time i though it was a party at the beach or something. and of course i watched frog prince! i think i watched it 3 times now, on my 4th it just keeps getting better and better...i cant seem to get tired of it :phew:

Miss Bouakham! i sure hope you have that party soon! ill make sure im the first person to arrive! ill even be the waitress if i have to to get there. i can imagine it now! ill be serving him a drink, and he'll give me his gorgeous smile...and ill just melt right there..

:lol: Galaxie and i are too spontaneous sometimes...so that's our fault for making you confused since we are :wacko: sometimes... :D

i'm loving the idea of that party ;)

but this time, NO pranks on QE! that poor girl... :tears:

and thanks for your idealistic contributions...we can have it at the beach as a matter of fact :w00t:

don't worry about the entrance...any fans of PTF/MD/QE gets V.I.P passes B)

top it off with a black limo and a waltz with MD... *drools*

sometimes...i worry about my sanity because i get too carried away with my imagination... :ph34r:

don't worry about the entrance...any fans of PTF/MD/QE gets V.I.P passes B)

sometimes...i worry about my sanity because i get too carried away with my imagination... :ph34r:

oh a waltz with MD sounds fabulous :w00t: hes so charming when he dances :blush:

ur big imagination is a good thing! the first thing i do when i get home from school everyday is come here and read wat you guys wrote. it makes my day :)

Guest kry*star

that reminds me of the dancing scene at the bikini party...

how i would love to be in QE's shoes :rolleyes:

Archived