Ming Dao

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babygurldoc

He is hot looking but I dont think in a masculine, man style. He have a baby face look to him.

His acting is ok to me in HWD, dont know about PTF, havent watch it yet.

his acting really really really rocks...oh myy...you know a particular scene in wang zi bian qing wa where he caught tian yu before she fell into the water? for that one instant that look in his eyes..omg..totally resembled dang ou..then aft that when he looked away he looked like shan jun hao..*applauds*

his acting really really really rocks...oh myy...you know a particular scene in wang zi bian qing wa where he caught tian yu before she fell into the water? for that one instant that look in his eyes..omg..totally resembled dang ou..then aft that when he looked away he looked like shan jun hao..*applauds*

i know!

isn't it amazing how he can portray two roles to perfection in one serie? :wub::D

and i agree with babygurldoc

he does have a boyish look, especially when he was dong oh

he looked younger and adorable compared to the menacing, mature jung hao

i haven't seen his first serie, but you should watch PTF!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Yes! You can totally tell the difference between the two characters just by looking at his eyes! When MD was DO his eyes were soft and innocent, but when he was JH his eyes portrayed power and arrogance. I just love his eyes, they're so dark and just captures your attention. I also love his masculine chin line, especially when he leaned in to kiss TY. I love him!

Yes! You can totally tell the difference between the two characters just by looking at his eyes! When MD was DO his eyes were soft and innocent, but when he was JH his eyes portrayed power and arrogance. I just love his eyes, they're so dark and just captures your attention. I also love his masculine chin line, especially when he leaned in to kiss TY. I love him!

:lol:

lilshOrtnancy i was going to use that quote in my later banenrs ;)

it's so sweet

actually, there are quite a number of beautiful quotes in the serie

especially in the Dong Oh special... :(

anyway, let's keep this thread alive! :D

here's a random article on ming dao

wow, he's receiving high praises

i can't wait until he is known all over :D

As the leading man of the hit show, Frog Prince, Ming Dao is indeed one of the hottest young stars in Taiwan today. And, with his charming looks and various talents, he is bound to conquer the whole of Asia. With a screen name that literally means, “Bright Road.” He is on a sure path to stardom.

As a member of the newest Taiwanese boyband 183 Club, he has proven that he is more than a host and an actor. Even though he admits that he is not a natural born dancer, he still tries his best to groove to the fast-paced songs of his pop group. Such dedication and discipline is sure to help him stay on top.

Credit: http://www.igma.tv/celeb.php?celebid=207

ohh myyy yes yes yes do you have the link to that da xiong yi shi jia..lol!! the subtitles say "ye tian yu cant stand you so she left you", "who is junhao" and "i'm not dang ou"...hahha interesting!

he looks a bit chubbier in the past..i think he kind of went thru a chubby stage..haah..

actually i think his brows are the most distinctive part of him lol...he didnt seem to have inherited it from either of his parents.strange..

i adore him and all but honestly i think he looks better with short hair, that long curly or wavy look he's been sporting lately is just not that attractive :blink: 10/15 Wan Quan Yu Le Show is case in point, so plz plz get a haircut MD XD

but yah his eyebrows are striking, it looks manly cuz it'd freak me out if he had thinner brows than i did XD

ohh myyy yes yes yes do you have the link to that da xiong yi shi jia..lol!! the subtitles say "ye tian yu cant stand you so she left you", "who is junhao" and "i'm not dang ou"...hahha interesting!

he looks a bit chubbier in the past..i think he kind of went thru a chubby stage..haah..

actually i think his brows are the most distinctive part of him lol...he didnt seem to have inherited it from either of his parents.strange..

Got the link from other site....I havent dlg it yet ... :P

Epi87 Special guest : MingDao

BT link

Archived