Let U Go- Ashley Parker Angel

Guest Born: 1985

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astar

i actually like it, i heard it and didn't know he sang it and then i was surfing myspace and found someone with it on there, and i was surprised he sang it

same with the nick lachey song lol. all these old boy band kids are coming out with surprisingly okay songs

• 1 month later...
Guest LACE

yeahh its a good song. i personally like a lot of his songs especially after watching his reality show on mtv. >_< lol and he has such a cute name

I AGREE. I LOVE HIS NAME. I like most of this songs. I think he's a pretty good singer.

Guest haneul<3

i totally was all like: eww he was part of otown!

but i checked him out and i liked him =]

i love 'soundtrack to your life.'

Guest shoko86

hahaha.. its funny. I love this song.. I was kinda turned off thathe was from O-Tpwn though. But this is a good song. his album is good too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest butthead24

i like the song but at first i thoght "ashley parker angel" was some weird band name x] haha yes, im lame

Guest lowdown4155

This song is okay.

He used to be a hottie during his O-TOWN days but now he's just blah looking.

and he seemed like a complete ditz on his MTV show, lol. His baby is really cute though ^_^ .

Guest cherrie.7

^ yups. he was from o-town.

i remember i used to think he was so cute in o-town. i liked how he looked before.. i dont like how he looks now. i find the song is okay

Guest haneul<3

this song is constantly being played at Abercrombie. I'm serious, everytime i go shopping at Abercrombie, that song comes on. lol

--SKYE

Archived