Fafddsf

Guest musicpoplove

Guest miss lakwon

I quite like the Korean Village more than that Auto Solution place.

You couldn't move around at all!

It was also difficult for dancers to show their stuff.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a question whcih i hope someone can answer, well because i don't live in any of the coutries that are holding live auditions, SM said on the site that we can post our auditions, and i emailed the sm inquiry email and its been 3 days but like i was wondering how long do they take to reply?

and also if i was to post my audition what should be the requiremtns like a CD that can play my video on tv and cd? or what,,

i also have have one more question whcih is i also want to play the piano i know i think i'm quite good (not trying to show off) and i think its one of my best talents but its not in any of the catergories .. do you think i can still audition for that? i've asked SM but T_T they haven't replied..also because i was wondering what HENRY LAU (SJ-M new memeber) auditioned for because he is pro with violin, did he auditin for that.. does anyone have his audition video?

if not i was plannning to audition for sumfin else but like yeh i'm posting my audition would it be like alrite to slip another speciality in?

ok in desperate need OF QUICK REPLIES>. PLEASE

THANKS HEAPS

Guest sugarsweet09

How did you find out that NY auditions are in Korea Village? Did they tell you since they asked you to be there? If there's a notice about it anywhere, please let me know ^_^

Guest musicpoplove

ah ya i HATE the korean village~ it's soo evil!!!

T_T 2006 ALL OVER AGAIN! t_t

lol but the auto place was mad small.

what haoppened in 2006?

i heard it was like a big room 0.0

I quite like the Korean Village more than that Auto Solution place.

You couldn't move around at all!

It was also difficult for dancers to show their stuff.

auto solt. place was so smallll like you couldnt dance for dancers and there wasnt even freestyle !

i have a question whcih i hope someone can answer, well because i don't live in any of the coutries that are holding live auditions, SM said on the site that we can post our auditions, and i emailed the sm inquiry email and its been 3 days but like i was wondering how long do they take to reply?

and also if i was to post my audition what should be the requiremtns like a CD that can play my video on tv and cd? or what,,

i also have have one more question whcih is i also want to play the piano i know i think i'm quite good (not trying to show off) and i think its one of my best talents but its not in any of the catergories .. do you think i can still audition for that? i've asked SM but T_T they haven't replied..also because i was wondering what HENRY LAU (SJ-M new memeber) auditioned for because he is pro with violin, did he auditin for that.. does anyone have his audition video?

if not i was plannning to audition for sumfin else but like yeh i'm posting my audition would it be like alrite to slip another speciality in?

THANKS HEAPS

I replyed the email audition thing 100 times -.-

for LAST TIME PEOPLE WHO ASK THIS ABOUT EMAILAUDTION

- EMAILING sm= no respond for weeks. they reply sometimes and sometimes dont. aprox. 2 weeks.

- sm does not go intrest in people who send a tape of themselves playing piano. the catagories are strictly dancers, singers, actors/lyriccist. no he did not audition with violen. he aud i thnk for sing/dance and found out about his vilolen talent later.

- you can WRITE your speciality other than sing/dance. but i diont think they look for instrumentals only.

How did you find out that NY auditions are in Korea Village? Did they tell you since they asked you to be there? If there's a notice about it anywhere, please let me know ^_^

my mom read in the korean newspaper.

And my friend who is basicly like the king of all sm connection- told me that it was going to be there.

it can change... probably.

Guest happy619

THANKS HEAPS

you can as saying if u want to show other talents but it must be included with ur performence. LIke lets say u performedur songs already and u want to show them other talents you have that be saying , oh my hobby..... its a good way of leting them know wat kind of person u are. But if the whole auditon is ur piano performence, u go the wri=ong idea

Guest sjbbsdancex3

heyy moosexcake thanks for the reply for my question before

but i have another one

say someone makes it to the second round at the korean village,

can you bring a keyboard to play while you sing with instrumentals?

or would they not want you to?

Guest musicpoplove

heyy moosexcake thanks for the reply for my question before

but i have another one

say someone makes it to the second round at the korean village,

can you bring a keyboard to play while you sing with instrumentals?

or would they not want you to?

bring a piano"?

heard that for the first time but im pretty sure that's not really a choice lol.

ahh just noticed sept 2nd was on a thursday

crap

hahah thats if i even make it past the first auditions

yeah it's a thursaday. maybe the newspaper is wrong? my mom told me it was oct 2nd is 2nd round in manhatten for another cheuseok festable.

I (along with most of the people on soompi) haven't been accepted into an entertainment label so I can't say for sure but when a company takes you in as their trainee, they're investing in you to turn a profit. And to get a better profit you need to train to go out into the entertainment industry so you WILL be moved to Korea and most likely send you to a school. They'll pay for a lot of things until you debut but they're also going to make money off you so yea they do pay.

im not really planning to audition this year, because i don't think im ready yet... but just for future reference...

what if i have a lot of dance experience (national competitions and professional studio training for hip hop) BUT im not all that good at singing... Like, i can sing on tune and i know all my music stuff cuz i play a lot of instruments, but it's quite underdeveloped without any type of training ever, except some shower-singing and random belt-outs... im pretty sure my singing doesn't sound really bad, but compared to a lot of people i've watched at the auditions from the videos on youtube, they're like in a whole different league.

oh. and. im not korean, im chinese... soooo yeah ><;;;;;;; another disadvantage?

i don't really feel that compelled to try out, since if i did, i'd have to drive up all the way to canada to get to the nearest audition place, so judging from my lack of singing experience, im not really sure if it's worth the try. singing and dancing put side to side, which one do they value more or are they equal? because i was under the impression it was more about singing, and if that's the case idk if i want to trouble myself that much. i only really want to get on a professional stage for dancing but this is like singing too (unless they do take back-up dancers??)

i don't really feel that compelled to try out, since if i did, i'd have to drive up all the way to canada to get to the nearest audition place, so judging from my lack of singing experience, im not really sure if it's worth the try. singing and dancing put side to side, which one do they value more or are they equal? because i was under the impression it was more about singing, and if that's the case idk if i want to trouble myself that much. i only really want to get on a professional stage for dancing but this is like singing too (unless they do take back-up dancers??)

i think that you have better chance of making it if you can dance but not sing rather than can sing but not dance. SM likes it when people know how to dance and i do believe that they take back-up dancers. why not? :)

Guest ohmydora

Simple question:

Is it cool to wear eyeliner to the auditions?

I usually do, and because I've read about suggesting not wearing makeup, I was wondering if that meant wearing none at all or was it to prevent people coming in looking like a drag queen.

Guest musicpoplove

If I get accepted to smtown, can I still attend school in korea? Do they pay for the tuition?

Yeah they send you to a foreign school in korea. Im sure they pay for the tutition.

But just to let you know like no one in SM went to collage. No smtown celebrities went to collage.

im not really planning to audition this year, because i don't think im ready yet... but just for future reference...

what if i have a lot of dance experience (national competitions and professional studio training for hip hop) BUT im not all that good at singing... Like, i can sing on tune and i know all my music stuff cuz i play a lot of instruments, but it's quite underdeveloped without any type of training ever, except some shower-singing and random belt-outs... im pretty sure my singing doesn't sound really bad, but compared to a lot of people i've watched at the auditions from the videos on youtube, they're like in a whole different league.

oh. and. im not korean, im chinese... soooo yeah ><;;;;;;; another disadvantage?

Seems like you arent even intrested in these kind of auditions. You dont seem to have confidence or have a determination/ future dream aout these stuff which is cool. Being chinese is not a disadvantage. korean ent. these days look for chienese entertainers these days. Yeah if you dont sing like stage perf. kind of stuff but love dancing and have a ral passion for it then go for it. but if it hesitates you and u havent tried to start, then itt's just time passing by, just a little dream you have , not really a goal. but do take dance classes and gointo back dancing which can bring out your inner talent!

Simple question:

Is it cool to wear eyeliner to the auditions?

I usually do, and because I've read about suggesting not wearing makeup, I was wondering if that meant wearing none at all or was it to prevent people coming in looking like a drag queen.

Eyeliner is fine. just dont "overdose" eyeliner.

Guest sugarsweet09

Yeah they send you to a foreign school in korea. Im sure they pay for the tutition.

But just to let you know like no one in SM went to collage. No smtown celebrities went to collage.

I believe some have, like Siwon (Inha University) & someone else from Super Junior (whose name I can't recall at the moment ^^;; hehe)

I think it's amazing - they're so driven to personally do well academically despite their crazy, hectic schedules as celebrities!

Guest Nikki_babiez

Hey guys

Alot of people that are auditioning are super pretty and talented

so my thought of standing out would be singing in a different language...namely french lol

I'm fluent by the way so I wouldn't be attempting a totally new language lol

I'm not french though, I'm full asian.

But my question is do you think that will help me stand out? Or do you thing

the judges will be like "Why the heck is she singing in french?" lol

Guest ohmydora

Oh, I was also wondering.

Say you were to be accepted into an entertainment company. Is it possible they would exchange their own trainees with other company's trainees?

Like for example, from SM to YG.

I know it's been done before, but how likely would that happen?

Guest happy619

Oh, I was also wondering.

Say you were to be accepted into an entertainment company. Is it possible they would exchange their own trainees with other company's trainees?

Like for example, from SM to YG.

I know it's been done before, but how likely would that happen?

it depends, ive heard this case before, its mostly becuz companies do asscociate with other companies, they do work together and in some cases one comany would want a trainee for a project and the other would provide it. Ivy was a Jyp trainee....Lee Jin ki was a SM trainee

I believe some have, like Siwon (Inha University) & someone else from Super Junior (whose name I can't recall at the moment ^^;; hehe)

I think it's amazing - they're so driven to personally do well academically despite their crazy, hectic schedules as celebrities!

Yeah, and I heard the DBSK members (except for Jaejoong) are in college. I think Yunho goes to Miyeong (sp?) University or something like that? Please correct me if I'm wrong...I don't know HOW they can do that with their busy schedule but even Jaejoong finds time to go back to high school, lol. :)

Archived