Han Hyo Joo VS Bae Suel Gi

i think Han Hyo Joo edges out a bit, in terms of beauty... in my opinion, that is. Bae Seul Gi is pretty also, of course... but she's kinda average compared to other celebs in the industry.

My vote goes to BSG, because she's more entertaining... I love watching her on shows. Hyo Joo is ok... after watching Spring Waltz, I'm really not impressed by her acting, but I guess it's because she's relatively new.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jamieâ„¢

Han Hyo Joo. period.

Bae Seul Gi is cute.. but thats about it..

plus I like Hyo Joo's personality more ^^

Guest ilubTVXQ

both are so pretty and i love them both...hyojoo is def more natural but i have to go with bae seul gi....seulgi seems more approachable and i love her and game shows

Guest twinkle_l0ve

i love them both!!!

they're cute in different ways...so its hard to pic ==;;

but but....HAN HYO JOOO!!!

wait....i dunno...bleh x]

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

hyojoo looks a lot more natural.. and pretty.

seul gi looks.... kinda cheap.. and fake ..

yea...i LOVE hyojoo...she's so new and fresh yet she's so successful...she's so adorable....pretty...talented...she looks natural and so pretty without smearing make up all over her face...i think bae seul gi sometimes overdoes her makeup...although she's still pretty

Archived