[drama 2006] Mr. Goodbye 미스터 굿바이

Guest tjadl6386

^ Uh yes, I hope more people would enjoy it too! :D

At least the ratings are hovering around 10plus% now.

@ coreana_ira Whether it is a happy/sad ending, we'll get to know by next week! :wacko: But I'm praying for a happy ending, and that he won't die or something. Let's hope that he'll have a successful heart transplant or a miracle happens ;x

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone knows what the subber gonna use for episode 13 & episode 14 so I'll know whatto download?

episode 13 have both Gaist & APA version

episode 14 have Gaist & JJAN version

There is a positive possibility that With S2 will use the APA version for Ep.13 cause the file version is better than other version.

So far, there is no APA version for Ep.14, so I think With S2 will use the Gaist version for this.

:P

If any of the HQ rips on CB are corrupted in any way ie. frozen scene, glitch

please give me PM with the title, ep#/date and ripper, so I can find a diff rip

creidesca after downloading the HQ version of the Epi 11 of Mr Goodbye Gaist version ( E11.KOR.HDTV.XViD-GAiST ) from your clubbox I notice it was missing a few seconds of the starting scene . The subbing team will be taking the Gaist version for episode 11 .

Anyone having problem with their Ep11 Gaist version ?

Guest tjadl6386

The 15th and the last episode would probably be really intense. I don't mind a tragic ending but hopefully its a believable one. For the acting, I liked how the main characters portrayed there roles. This is for now my favorite drama of 2006.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

wait?? what's wrong with his heart??? oh that seems so random to me! i hate it when they do that. but i do luv the ost. and i always like dramas with a good ost cuz whenever the good songs come out i get excited. like dramas with bad ost is boring..lol ^^;;

The 15th and last episode would probably be really intense. I don't mind a tragic ending but hopefully its a believable one. For the acting, I liked how the main characters portrayed there roles. This is for now my favorite drama of 2006.

Well from the title at least they already prepared viwevers that eventually would be some sad ending plus during the first episode we know that AJW got problems with his heart . I think this drama is trying to show us that someone who does not have a bright future ? encounter love , surprises ( he found out he has a son ! ) , friendship along the way ... that whats make it so unique .

well can't wait for tonight

hi im new here....

just wanted to say how great this drama is

i recommended it to all my friends....

its soo wierd... i still have the files for AJW in Oh Pil-seung...

and his character is totally different....

i was watching this in 4am in the morning...

crying because i was watching episode 14... how AJW portrays his character... when he asks his friend to save him.... brought me to tears

its just amazing how he could fit into soo many different roles...

love the man.... *gets tissues ready for the next episode*

Guest peachesncre4ms

i dun get it... the main girl hates the guy at first b/c he said tat he could do better than his brother, and that she should choose him instead of his brother. evn though he was joking, but she didnt kno tat, & she was boiling mad. but for some reason she likes him and admire him afterwards?? wat the heck???? tat just doesnt make any sense at all

just wondering....

is it official that he's going to die.....

or not?

because in the preview...

there were doctors coming out of a helicopter...

with a ice cooler.... im wondering.... *does that mean he's going to have a transplat*

just wondering... i really don't want him to die...

Guest joyjoy2

So wait theres only 15 episodes i thought there was going to be a total of 16 episodes?

Tomorrow is the final eps.

Guest neostar8710

can anyone put all the files for the OST into one big file or make it downloadalbw? cause when i dl it, it doesnt store onto my computer..XD..i really wanna put these songs onto my ipod ..so yeah..and i love the guitar version for "my heart"..XD

Archived