The Official " Where Can I Buy This" Canadian Thread

Guest Honey_Babee

Location: Toronto, Vaughan, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Markham, or Downtown Toronto

Price Range: $200 or less.

Item Name: Cape jacket

Pictures:

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9482/imgthingae.jpg

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8338/imgthingr.jpg

http://s2.thisnext.com/media/400x400/Tibi-Belted-Cape_511D1A2D.jpg

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noberri

Location: Toronto, Vaughan, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Markham, or Downtown Toronto

Price Range: $200 or less.

Item Name: Cape jacket

Pictures:

http://img705.images.../imgthingae.jpg

http://img299.images...8/imgthingr.jpg

http://s2.thisnext.c...pe_511D1A2D.jpg

I was at Zara the other day (Fairview Mall) and saw a bunch. I'm sure Mango or H&M have them too, since it's a trend for FW. Good luck finding one you like!

I was at Zara the other day (Fairview Mall) and saw a bunch. I'm sure Mango or H&M have them too, since it's a trend for FW. Good luck finding one you like!

Haha, thanks for the fast reply! :)

Hopefully I'll find some this week when I go shopping, haha.

Guest visual-shock

Price Range: ~ $40 or less [Not too expensive]

Item Name: Ankle Boots [Low heel, or no heel]

I can only find ones with high heels :/

Thanks in advance (:

Guest WhiteElephant

Price: Any

Item: Normal Black Sweater, no v-neck and made out of wool? stretchy material?

sweatero.jpg

For some reason, all the shops I checked have v-neck sweaters. I just want the normal standard circle neck, possibly made out of wool or some stretchy material and possibly sized for tall males. Any ideas?

Guest -PaperSkies-

Price: 40-70?

Item name: BROWN boots, like the ones in the pics (not exactly alike but something like that is good). Short heel is good too. Preferably PLEATHER. No Suede or tacky buckles please :(

Brown%2Bboots%2Bzara.jpg

FAAA9CEE.jpg

Fold+Over+Button+Bootie-cognac:brown.jpg

Honestly I've been to almost the shoe stores and clothes stores and cant find any like this, everywhere its like grungie style green, beige boots..Cow boyishh is good too. Thanks!

Guest Kui~Xian

Price Range: prefferably something less than 80$

Item Name: Medium sized satchel bag(with crossbody strap)

Pictures: 778944_lookbook.jpg?1283600934

Prefferably in brown, thanks! (Also, the image is not mine - its from Lookbook at this page)

• 2 weeks later...

Price Range: ~ $40 or less [Not too expensive]

Item Name: Ankle Boots [Low heel, or no heel]

I can only find ones with high heels :/

Thanks in advance (:

I've seen some at Spring, but if you want them to be under $40 try checking Urban Planet and Sirens in Metro. Good luck!

• 1 month later...
Guest -AngelzKiss-

Where can I buy EOS Lip balms in Toronto? Thanks:)

Someone mentioned in the "Lip Balms" thread over at Beauty & Fashion that RW & Co. has them. I haven't looked myself, but I know they sell little bins of random things so give it a shot? Good luck! (:

Edit: Try Shoppers Drug Mart too, because I just looked up the EOS website and under "Where to Buy," Shoppers is listed!

Guest lychee_poo

Where can I buy EOS Lip balms in Toronto? Thanks:)

Never seen them at Rw&Co like the above poster said but you can always try. I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart, sometimes instead of being in the lip balm section I find them at like random places around the store on those hanging hook things (am I making any sense?) in the cosmetics section and other random places in the store. They're around 5 dollars I believe.

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

Price Range: prefferably something less than 80$

Item Name: Medium sized satchel bag(with crossbody strap)

Pictures: %7Boption%7Dhttp://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/778944_lookbook.jpg?1283600934%7Boption%7D

Prefferably in brown, thanks! (Also, the image is not mine - its from Lookbook at this page)

This is very late but better late than never! I've seen Little Burgundy having a bag very similar to it. I'm not sure if it's cross-body but i think it should be. they have it in light brown and in a darker shade. I think the price is from 60-80. You should check it out!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Where is the cheapest place that I can get Soft Contact Lens in Toronto? I'm wearing Acuvue Oasys Bi-weekly right now, but don't mind trying Optix or other brands.

So far I'm checked Costco and Walmart... Walmart is cheaper if I buy a year's worth $179.99/year, which equals $23.96/box.

Thanks!

Guest ForeverPi

does anybody know where to buy CURE natural aqua gel in toronto? (It's a japanese product, very popular in asia)

it's a facial peel, similar to how a exfoliator works but softer on the skin~

1zxtgde.jpg

or wehre can i buy laneige products?

• 4 weeks later...

Price Range: $10-40

Item Name: Throat Spray (vocal chords spray for singing NOT sore throat)

Pictures:

Like this:

Know any shops that sell these?

This might be super late, but try checking out Long & Mcquade or Remenyi? But try Long & McQuade first since they tend to be more varied in selling accessories for musicians, like lip balm etc.

does anybody know where to buy CURE natural aqua gel in toronto? (It's a japanese product, very popular in asia)

it's a facial peel, similar to how a exfoliator works but softer on the skin~

or wehre can i buy laneige products?

^ You can buy Laneige products at the Chinatown Centre/Dragon City(?) at Spadina, either Koreatown at Finch or Christie/Bloor, P-Mall or if you live all the way in the west end, the PAT market on Dundas in Mississauga has a small shop near the entrance. There should be a few more locations across the city, but I'm not too sure about where they would be..

Guest Kui~Xian

This is very late but better late than never! I've seen Little Burgundy having a bag very similar to it. I'm not sure if it's cross-body but i think it should be. they have it in light brown and in a darker shade. I think the price is from 60-80. You should check it out!

No problem at all! Though I was wondering, where is Little Burgundy? I'm not totally sure if I know the store or not. :sweatingbullets:

Archived