Yakitate!! Japan

Guest Take Five

Guest Take Five

i guess i'll bring this topic back. ep 40 was freakin hilarious, although the way pierrot got out of his dilemma was kinda weird.
yakitatejapan_a.jpg~original

Plot:
The story focuses on Kazuma Azuma, a boy on his quest to create "Ja-pan", a national bread for Japan itself. He initially heads to Tokyo to expand his horizons at the bread-making chain Pantasia; the story continues with Azuma's exploits with his other coworkers.

Volumes: 26 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=220Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 69
booklet-pg_3-4.jpg~original

yakitate.jpg~original

Yakitate_Japan___Pun_Pun_Yo_by_gem2niki.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch the anime, but I prefer the manga. I think the anime's gonna end after the Monaco Cup...I can't wait to see Monika and Suwabara together ^_^

Guest knockblock

I just started watching it and I don't see what's so good about this anime. Personaly I didn't find the topic (bread) really that great or see what could be so good about it. Maybe I might be surprised by watching more but I'm not expecting much from Yakitate Japan.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OBSCURE Sin

My friend keeps making me watch it, but I find it far too spazzed out and ridiculous. Its about bread, and other than that its unappealing, and far too random.

Im sorry, I just think its the worst anime Ive ever seen.

Guest fruiteechi

oh, wow, i really love this series. I thought and still think it's halirious. I like the manga art better though, but i still love the anime. heh..i like prince of tennis too. Oh well, i would still reccomend this anime.

I just recently start to watch Yakitate!! Japan and I'm on episode 42 already lol.

Am I the only one that thinks that the Monaco Cup is interesting? :blink:

It might be predictable, but I still love it. ^^; It makes me want to eat more breads! XD

Oh yeah, I love Prince of Tennis too. <33

Still waiting for the subbed episodes though. =/

Guest __laine

what happened to the manga!!! snoopycool stopped translating after like.. chapter 140 something. i need to pick it back up again.

Guest Take Five

Am I the only one that thinks that the Monaco Cup is interesting? blink.gif

it's not bad, it just isn't as good as in the beginning. no one really has funny reactions anymore =/

although i think it's funny how pierrot relates his stories to the bread somehow.

Archived